PDA

View Full Version : The Power of -Nol

The Real FTR
09-13-2006, 07:26 PM
I've been

wearing pheromones nearly every day for at least a year. I wear Primal Instinct for women to work every day,

sometimes with a little Passion Copulin Concentrate. I have reported before that I know at least the -nol has an

effect because the people who have to interact with me on a daily basis at work are more friendly, more chatty, and

keep conversations rolling longer, plus more people stop by to talk to me.

I've been a little busy lately and

putting in a lot of hours, so a bit tired and needing to focus more, so I stopped wearing pheromones at all this

week. The effect has been profound. The people who need to talk to me tell me what they need to say and move on.

The people who just like to chat say hi and move along. My social interaction time at work has gone from about 1

hour a day to about 10 minutes.

It's not that anyone's mad at me - I'm getting along extraordinarily well with

co-workers. But they just don't stop. It's interesting because sometimes they hesitate, and I'll look up, and

then it's like they feel confused and they just continue walking.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I put my

-mones on again, they'll start hanging around my desk again -- it's what started them doing it in the first

place.

I really believe in the power of androstenol to attract people and make them feel relaxed and

chatty.

Just thought you might find this interesting, too.

Gegogi
09-13-2006, 08:22 PM
I believe you FTR. It's easy to

sprinkle myself with pheromones and expect and receive interaction with relatively little effort. Kinda lazy aren't

I? On the other hand, I learned long ago I can garner similar results by simply being friendlier, more outgoing and

open. Of course if you wear 'mones and work hard at social success you tend to go even further.

The Real FTR
09-14-2006, 02:44 AM
I'm pretty consistent over

time with the people I work with - they know my personality. The difference is the -nol. When I'm wearing it,

people are more sociable than when I'm not, to an astonishing degree.

Spiderweb
09-14-2006, 05:56 AM
i sooo agree wtih you bout the

nol...i have been a heavy none user and yes, i get attention...but scared looks, stares and not much social

interaction when i wear it except for the ovulating women when i wear npa, i do get the respect and looks, but not

that warm, friendly, comfort..you know? well, i swtiched to nol at the office, and maybe a little none at night, and

the difference is in night and day...people are warm, friendly, chatty and really seem to like me alot ...with none

only, they seem to fear me...and even a littel none seems to put others off...my two fav products are SOE and V5,

pherone, ( not sold at love scent unfortunately ) but i think WAGG is equivilant to V5 although i havent tried

wagg...love those two...V5 seems a tad easier than SOE cause it doesnt have that rone smell, but they both kick butt

and give me the responses i want when i wear mones...with my gf, we have been in friendsville for 6 months, none

seemed to tick her off...with nol only, she and i laughed and had the best time we had last night at dinner...

SoCal
09-14-2006, 07:35 AM
I understand the effects, I will

be trying SOE tonight when I get to my mailbox. However, what I do not understand is that if you used the -nol for a

year, got great reactions, then stopped, why did all of the report dissapear? As if they didn't have control of

their actions with you over the year. To my understanding, it was a great lead in, a way into the door with

friendship and others, and continues to work, but as soon as you stop they loose the emotional need to visit with

you? Either way, I don't care, I can't wait to try it. So far, the none products haven't done anything for me,

then again, I am 25 and kind of the lone wolf.

Can you wear the SOE everyday? 12" or so? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Gegogi
09-14-2006, 06:31 PM
SoCal, I think reactions are

different for each person as the mix of body chemistry, persona and environment is continuously variable.

Unfortunately, a loser will still be a loser and winners will still be winners. SOE won't change your basic station

in life.

I wear 'mones about 75% of the time so I show up at work at least once a week 'moneless.

People--faculty, staff and students--treat me about the same--very friendly--with or without 'mones. However, when

I wear them I can get away with pushing the envelope. That is, I can cross certain personal and professional

barriers much more easily. So, for me, there isn't a fundamental difference with or without pheromone enhancement.

However, the pheromones amp up or enhance what's already there and that makes for a very worthwhile edge in life.

SOE is my all time fav.

bronzie
09-14-2006, 07:13 PM
I've been

wearing pheromones nearly every day for at least a year. I wear Primal Instinct for women to work every day,

sometimes with a little Passion Copulin Concentrate. I have reported before that I know at least the -nol has an

effect because the people who have to interact with me on a daily basis at work are more friendly, more chatty, and

keep conversations rolling longer, plus more people stop by to talk to me.

I've been a little busy lately

and putting in a lot of hours, so a bit tired and needing to focus more, so I stopped wearing pheromones at all this

week. The effect has been profound. The people who need to talk to me tell me what they need to say and move on.

The people who just like to chat say hi and move along. My social interaction time at work has gone from about 1

hour a day to about 10 minutes.

It's not that anyone's mad at me - I'm getting along extraordinarily well

with co-workers. But they just don't stop. It's interesting because sometimes they hesitate, and I'll look up,

and then it's like they feel confused and they just continue walking.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I

put my -mones on again, they'll start hanging around my desk again -- it's what started them doing it in the first

place.

I really believe in the power of androstenol to attract people and make them feel relaxed and

chatty.

Just thought you might find this interesting, too.

Could possibly be a placebo effect,

meaning, your behaviour has changed since you stopped wearing them? your behaviour towards your co workers will

probably have more of an effect than any pheromones you could possibly give off.

Lor
09-15-2006, 06:45 AM
pheromones are so incredibly subtle

to me, and it takes not only an experienced user that knows how 'mones affect themselves, but also someone who is

sensitive to their environment to know if NOT wearing them is having an effect as well.
FTR, if you were new to

the stuff id say maybe it was other things, but you know when things are different. gals also have that intuition

going on, you probably intuited before the concrete evidence, but thats neither here nor there.
i often notice

people hang around longer when i wear 'nol...
often needing a smack to really hear anything,:trout: lol, i give

it the benefit of the doubt.... but im :box: sold. things are coincidental for only so long .

The Real FTR
09-17-2006, 03:54 PM
It's not placebo nor my

imagination. The difference is easily observable. When I wear -nol, people stop on their way down the hall and

talk to me. The people who always say hi but usually just hi will linger and add to it a "How are you? How was

your weekend?" etc. The people who always stop to talk stay longer, and stop more frequently. (You pass my desk on

the way to the restrooms and water fountain, so there's a decent amount of hall traffic.) I can count the number

of times per day that each person stops at my desk, and time each interaction - it's easily measurable.

It's

like this:

If I don't want people hanging around my desk, I skip the -nol.

It's just that simple, honest.

Because (and I have said this before; it's true over time - over a year, maybe two years?) even when I am clearly

not in the mood to talk and don't want to be distracted, -nol overrides "I'm busy, leave me alone" body language,

tone of voice, and facial expressions.

SoCal, you asked "However, what I do not understand is that if you used

the -nol for a year, got great reactions, then stopped, why did all of the report dissapear? As if they didn't have

control of their actions with you over the year. To my understanding, it was a great lead in, a way into the door

with friendship and others, and continues to work, but as soon as you stop they loose the emotional need to visit

with you?"

Did you mean "rapport" rather than "report?" That rapport is still there. I've been at my job 7

years and I get along well with my co-workers. The difference is just in the amount of talking. -Nol makes people

chatty. They don't lose the emotional need to be my friend, they just lose the emotional need to talk my ear off

all day long. :-)

SoCal
09-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I meant rapport, sorry about

that!I understand what you are saying. And I want to add that I got my SOE in the mail and I have experienced the

nol's magic (99% sure that it was the nol and not just my charm :) ). I will be trying it out at work in the next

few days, I want the reactions that you have experienced.

Spiderweb
09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
what were your first reactions

to soe from others initially?

jollysnowdevil
09-25-2006, 07:32 PM
soe is great. if u need

to be left alone for whatever reason, too much work/bad mood ,etc , than dont use soe

woofa1
09-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Nol great product. I

like the soe ,and or the old excite wipes from dr.d. great for work situations and combos.

Combines well with

the aussie weather.:LOL:

Andras
11-12-2006, 12:35 AM
SoCal, I think

reactions are different for each person as the mix of body chemistry, persona and environment is continuously

variable. Unfortunately, a loser will still be a loser and winners will still be winners. SOE won't change your

basic station in life.

I wear 'mones about 75% of the time so I show up at work at least once a week

'moneless. People--faculty, staff and students--treat me about the same--very friendly--with or without 'mones.

However, when I wear them I can get away with pushing the envelope. That is, I can cross certain personal and

professional barriers much more easily. So, for me, there isn't a fundamental difference with or without pheromone

enhancement. However, the pheromones amp up or enhance what's already there and that makes for a very worthwhile

edge in life. SOE is my all time fav.

Ever try to push the envelope hardcore by wearing an OD of

none? I did it when I was going to get layed off and it kinda turned a lot of the women I worked with really red and

nipple hard and i dunno. it was very very akward but still, i know that they were very turned on by it the day I

left.... Good way to leave since i want to go back right ? haha. MayBE.