PDA

View Full Version : interesting revelation

Spiderweb
09-12-2006, 09:21 AM
i had a bad

od experience yesterday with npa/ae...too much none...and so today i tried a product that had mostly nol in it with

little none, and got more of the reactions im looking for...i think mostly nol with a little none is the way to go,

.... yesterday, if you have ever had a none od in an office full of women, wouldnt advise it, i seemed to attract

aggression and anger from everyone i came into contact with, with others ignoring me...it was downright scary how

somthing that we cant even conciously smell can affect us ...but today, i went with heavy nol and a tiny bit of

none, and i got smiles, talking, touching, all the stuff we like...so im considering going with mostly nol and maybe

rone from now on, and leaving the none off and see how that goes..however, i think too much nol might make me too

much of a girlie man, so using just a touch of none may be the way to go...by the way, im 39 years old, and i really

get tired of applying say PI/m or npa, and having everyone sneak peeks at me out of fear, and then flee if i get too

close...not a good thing...again, im not bashing none, i think it has its place for sure and does work during those

ovulating times for women, but the rest of the time...not sure if its the way to go for me.

Reminds me of an

experience i had a while ago, had PI/w and PI/m and so i went into this place and applied the Pi/w...and i noticed

everyone smiling, everyone relaxed and comfortable, eye contact from men and women, and a general good

feeling...then i applied the PI/m and the mood changed, everyone tensed up, the smiles decreased and there was

tension in the air..and the woman sitting acrosst he bar from me sorta closed herself off...anyone else experience

such as this? i like PI/m, it makes me feel like the "man", but what good is being the man when everyone fears

you?

maxo-texas
09-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I've had two neg hits. A

headache for the redhead- and a headache for me. I definately feel it myself when I'm wearing it. No one angry or

attacking me yet tho.

My best experience with heavy none is someone who has already been intimate with me for a

long time.

Instead of being afraid, it's driving her bonkers. She even unbuttons the top of my shirt, puts

her nose there, and just stands there breathing and zonks out with lust and something else -

trancelike.

Socially- I always include SOE and 1 spray of chikara.

Lor
09-12-2006, 08:29 PM
SOE for men is always my favorite to

have on a guy.
to me he still smells like the boss without irritating the hell out of me.
i NEVER get "too

girlyman" out of that! :lovestruc