Sentenced
09-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Greetings!

I live in England. Suppose I order the following:

1 x NPA/m (small)

1 x SOE gel packs

1 x

Chiara gel packs

That would bring the subtotal to $49.85.
I then select for my shipping:

Global

Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small) (4 - 6 Days)

This would bring the total to $58.10. Is that

option of postage still valid despite ordering three products? Is the above calculated total all I would have to pay

if I was to go ahead with this order and have the three items sent to me here in England?

It just seems too cheap

to be true...

Bruce
09-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Sorry I didn't answer this sooner;

just noticed it now.

In any case, that price is good no matter how much you order. Might be kinda slow that

way, but the option is there.

B

Bruce
09-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Whoops. Thought I'd better add

that those prices come live from the postal service and can change at any point. We have no control over them.

Sentenced
09-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the reply,

Bruce.

Presume for a second that I just completed that order - is the final total displayed on the final page of

the order process all that is charged to my card? Or can the postage price change and end up costing me dearly

after I have placed the order?

Also, just to confirm (as I seriously am considering going through with

this order) - even if you order like 50 items, you can still select one postage/shipping option and that

postage/shipping price remains the same?

Cheers for the help.

Bruce
09-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Once you have placed the order, the

shipping price is fixed and will not change. It is the moment that you "check out" with your order that our website

contacts the post office electronically, gets the "live quote" and gives you your total cost. After that it can't

change.

If you order 50 items, theoretically, the shipping cost will go up due to the increased weight, but in

reality the wt of the bottles is caculated very light and it doesn't seem to go up much. For a large order like

that we would take a loss on the shipping.