PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card problem

Guru1984
09-10-2006, 05:00 AM
Hi...I tried to

order alter ego/m and soe gel packs but it keeps declining my VISA credit card...I'm sure I have enough money on

the card cause I have 85euros and order with shipping is 95$ ...Is it because you don't ship to Serbia (Yugoslavia)

?

Bruce
09-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Hello,

Yugoslavia is not the

problem. I see one order from there this morning which didn't decline, but failed because of an "invalid CVV2",

which is odd because we don't require that information. Maybe our processor demands it from certain countries. I

don't think I have ever seen that response before.

B

Bruce
09-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Looking back, I see you had another

similar attempt in August. Those 2 attempted orders are the only two CVV errors I could find over the past 2 months

I checked. Do you have a PayPal account? You could also phone the order in.

Guru1984
09-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Looking back, I

see you had another similar attempt in August. Those 2 attempted orders are the only two CVV errors I could find

over the past 2 months I checked. Do you have a PayPal account? You could also phone the order in.

What

is CVV...is that those 3 numbers like veryfication code...cause I have that on my card...I just don't know where

to enter that..We don't have PayPal in Serbia :( ...I could try to enter my card number like... 1111 1111 1111 1111

555 ( those last 3 numbers would be CVV right?)

Guru1984
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I tried to enter like that but

it said that card number is wrong, and when I enter only my card nuber it keeps declining...I use VISA Virtuon

card...I paid World of Warcraft with that and some other things but in those cases I always had a place to enter

CVV.

Guru1984
09-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I ordered at Amazon.com and it

was OK...You are sending it so I guess it doesn't really matter where I ordered it...I'm glad I will be able to

try your product.

Bruce
09-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Yes, CVV, is the 3 number code on

the back. Most sites require it these days but we haven't gone to that yet, so there is no place to put it in when

you order. My guess now is that our card processing bank automatically requires that code for orders from certain

countries. You are OK with the Amazon order. I didn't think of that option. That works fine.

Thanks for the

order,
Bruce