PDA

View Full Version : something more here than meets the eye

Spiderweb
09-08-2006, 06:36 AM
Okay, maybe this post should be in a metaphysical column..LOL..but i have noticed somthing here that

sorta transcends the physical with mones...i have noticed on those times where i am applyed just the right amount of

mones and i am getting hits right and left, that i even get looks and stares from people in their cars, or in stores

behind glass, and there is no way they can smell the mones...yes, some say im carrying myself different or whatever,

but in driving my car and getting looks and hits, how am i doing anything different? its too werid, and i know its

not my imagination...im wondering if mones affect the human aura in some way, making it brighter or somehting at

certain times, or maybe its just an expectation or something that affects others...doesnt happen all the time, but

when it does happen, it freaks me out...im thinking, "how the hell am i getting a hit from a chick in a car?"

koolking1
09-08-2006, 08:52 AM
it's happened to me as

well, hits from women in cars and they can't possibly smell the mones, or can they? Very perplexing but it does

happen.

Mtnjim
09-08-2006, 09:31 AM
"how the hell am i

getting a hit from a chick in a car?"

'cause you're sooooo cute!:kiss:

(She probably sees this

cute guy walking down the street, haven't you seen this cute chick walking down the steet and couldn't smell her

perfume??)

maxo-texas
09-08-2006, 09:45 AM
The human aura that is

measurable only extends out a few centimeters from the body- mostly near the extremities. (FYI- you can change your

aura from 'pointy' to 'smooth' by mental concentration and this can be recorded so it is a real thing!).

I

would tend to agree that either you are behaving differently (posture, facial expression, head tilt, body language)

or you are noticing it more when you are on mones (placebo type effect).

Spiderweb
09-08-2006, 09:56 AM
it makes me think that the

connection we have with creating our everyday experience may be more than we realize...very strange phenomeon

indeed...

i cant figure out why phil stone wont market that phero eraser...it seems to be there would be one

hell of a market for it...everyone that uses pheros would need one really, cause build up and od's are very common

and a big cause of pheros not working

bjf
09-08-2006, 10:47 AM
The way I've explained it to myself

is that it's the air conditioners that allow people in enclosures to smell your pheromones. How do they localize

it?

I don't know. It's a real phenomena. Maybe it is the mones and human beings are just extremely perceptive.

It's those days where your signature is just "on".

Holmes
09-08-2006, 11:51 AM
'cause you're

sooooo cute!:kiss:

That's the only explanation I can think of.

Or maybe you walk like John

Travolta in Saturday Night Fever? :cool:

Mtnjim
09-08-2006, 11:58 AM
That's the only

explanation I can think of.

Or maybe you walk like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever?

:cool:

Or he forgot to zip up and his "thingy" was hanging out.:wub:

MiChAeL JoRDaN
09-08-2006, 12:16 PM
i cant

figure out why phil stone wont market that phero eraser...it seems to be there would be one hell of a market for

it...everyone that uses pheros would need one really, cause build up and od's are very common and a big cause of

pheros not working

this may sound stupid but i heard that if you wipe an alcohol swab over the

application point, maybe i mis read but it was something like that, anyway it is supposed to make it go away, well

today i applied a drop of AE on my forearm just for the hell of it and i than wanted to get it off so i used 3

different alcohol swabs and the scent was still there!! Anyway i thought to myself why dont i use vinegar lol and i

put a little bit over the application point and massaged it in, i waited 2 minutes, massaged it in again than i

washed it off with soap and water, the smell was completely gone, no vinegar, no AE, im not sure if the 'mones are

still at work but i do know that it did a better job with the smell than 3 alcohol swabs, just a thought??

Holmes
09-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Or he forgot to zip

up and his "thingy" was hanging out.:wub:

I'll tell ya, that's worked for me!

Mtnjim
09-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Anyway i

thought to myself why dont i use vinegar lol and i put a little bit over the application point and massaged it in, i

waited 2 minutes, massaged it in again than i washed it off with soap and water, the smell was completely gone, no

vinegar, no AE, im not sure if the 'mones are still at work but i do know that it did a better job with the smell

than 3 alcohol swabs, just a thought??

Vinegar is well known for killing odors. Got a bad bad smell in a

room? Put out an open pie pan of vinegar and the odor will soom be gone. People used to use this trick before

Johnson & Johnson decided people needed sprays or little Oust fans to get rid of odors. Cheaper too!!

slickracer
09-08-2006, 01:11 PM
mabey you just have the balls

(confedance) to notice such things, now that you ain't got your head down looking at your feet..

Or he

forgot to zip up and his "thingy" was hanging out.

lol must have been one hell of a thingy for it to

be hanging out of his car window. haha

Bruce
09-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Okay, maybe this

post should be in a metaphysical column..LOL..but i have noticed somthing here that sorta transcends the physical

with mones...i have noticed on those times where i am applyed just the right amount of mones and i am getting hits

right and left, that i even get looks and stares from people in their cars, or in stores behind glass, and there is

no way they can smell the mones..."

Probably everyone who has worked with pheromones has noticed this

at some point, and there are various explanations. I noticed this effect so strongly a few times that it caused me

to come to the conclusion that pheromones only worked on the person wearing them and that it somehow modified your

personal expressions (facial, posture etc etc) so much that you become more attractive. Then again it could be

something more esoteric like your "vibes" or something.

Spiderweb
09-08-2006, 02:30 PM
thanks for the post bruce, and

i will try the vinegar trick micheal...i do wish we had a verifiable way of removing daily mones and preventing

buildup..i think its the number one reason taht people give up on them and say they dont work...overdosing..the man

that can solves that problem will prevent many returns of the product! does anyone out there have any scientific way

of knowing that maybe vinegar or any other substance inactivates mones? Jkohl? any science on this my friend?

As

far as the phenomenon on people noticing you with mones on even when no way they could smell them, i also have

noticed that the range of these things is incredible...i have been half across a room from someone in a restaurant,

at least 20 ft, and had DIHL and stares on an od...so those little buggers travel and amazingly compete wtih all

other microscopic scents and get picked up...

Mones are soooo powerful, use with caution..i believe they affect

our personal reality maybe more than we realize...a very powerful tool for our own personal power indeed! Bruce, im

a customer for life, couldnt imagine having to go out into the world without the edge mones give me..LOL

Again,

anyone with any scientific theories about how to remove or inactivate mones?

koolking1
09-08-2006, 03:41 PM
anti-bacterial soap will

remove the mones. Dry cleaning clothes will remove the mones, regular washing leaves some build-up.

Mtnjim
09-08-2006, 04:00 PM
As far as the

phenomenon on people noticing you with mones on even when no way they could smell them, i also have noticed that the

range of these things is incredible...i have been half across a room from someone in a restaurant, at least 20 ft,

and had DIHL and stares on an od...so those little buggers travel and amazingly compete wtih all other microscopic

scents and get picked up...

I can't believe how people INSIST on attributing the impossible to ~mones.

Don't they ever believe that on occasion someone across a room or in a car might actually think they are

cute without being influenced by ~mones?? :hammer:

Method
09-08-2006, 04:06 PM
what do you use spiderweb?

belgareth
09-08-2006, 07:37 PM
I can't believe

how people INSIST on attributing the impossible to ~mones. Don't they ever believe that on occasion someone across

a room or in a car might actually think they are cute without being influenced by ~mones??

:hammer:
Is it possible that somebody could be attracted without mones? Who'd a thunked?

Gegogi
09-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Is it possible that

somebody could be attracted without mones? Who'd a thunked?

Sheesh, I can spot a hot little mama

hundreds of feet away in a crowd and automatically start to zero in on her. No way I can sniff her out among the

multitude! I have a better sense of smell than most folks, but humans do have fully functional eyes and

ears.

Perhaps there is something to noob users projecting "I'm da shit" body language due to the placebo

and/or physiological effects of artitifical pheromones. However, I've personally got so used to the "high" of

pheromones I don't notice any effects, negative or positive, on me. I pretty much 'mone up, forget about it and go

about my normal sneaky ways.

belgareth
09-08-2006, 08:33 PM
The problem with typing is so

much is lost...like sarcasm. It can be really hard to detect.

You're probably right about the attitude a

newbie projects being the source of the looks. I'm like you in both respects. I can spot a nice looking woman

across a field and used to have no trouble zeroing in on her. My mones go on and I forget about them immediately.

The rest is just me.

surfs_up
09-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm usually not too impressed with claims of the paranormal.... however there have been a

series of things happening around me in the past couple of weeks, one in particualar that was so over the top

psychic I'm not prepared to say anything more about it blew my mind at a particularly deep level.... it appears...

flakey and new age as it sounds, that certain advanced uses of pheromones do activate some poorly understood "psi"

channel of consciousness, call it at a distance awareness or whatever... just outrageously strange communicative

stuff... like massive spontaneous life advancements... no complaints, mind you.... my brain is having a hard time

getting the full implications of this...

gaf
09-09-2006, 03:31 AM
Hey surf, might be time to give up

the peace pipe... (joke)
I've had a few paranormal things happen to me as well , spooky stuff. I tried

explaining them to someone once and they though I was taking the piss, so I soon stopped sharing it with certain

people. strange things like the phone ringing and knowing who was on the other end and what the call was about.

electronic things around me going nuts at times for no reason, i could go on but it gets way weirder like the time I

went to go out but heard my grandma say NO and saw a figure in the room. yep stayed at home that night, I don't

argue with dead relatives.

(back on topic now)
Yes, like some of you I've noticed being checked out by

others that can't possibly have "smelled me" I just think it must be because I'm the man!
Seriously though, I

managed to get lucky many many times without any extra mones , some girls find me attractive!:run:

terry0400-40
09-09-2006, 04:53 AM
mabey you just have the balls (confedance) to notice such things, now that you ain't got your

head down looking at your feet..

lol must have been one hell of a thingy for it to be hanging out of

his car window. haha I cant wait for it all to start hanging out after you have splashed some of that

Masters on with all of its wonderfull fem juices, this is going to be something for the wearer than more than meets

the eye to talk about going of in various different dimensions i know the senses can be projected into into another

dimension even sitting in the car the time and space around you and the distance is completly irrelivent these

mones are affecting certain receptors in the cranial area of the wearer and the power of the mind which is close to

these hitherto unknown recepters is performing at a level that is not usually perceived under normal circumstances

let alone believed possable, but it is so easy and simple to go out there and really live it and believe it and

actually be a part of it , but you really have to let your self be you as if there was no one around to perceive you

and just know that after all of the past plans and strategies and visualisations were just you going through the

motions so dont plan to hard this stuff is a great tool for breaking through the usual barriers and it can so easily

put you right in the drivers seat go about our business with purpose at our own relaxed pace and just believe and be

sure you will gain the appropriate encounter at the right time but the mind has to be slowed down between breaths so

to speak, yes these mones do have a function more profound than is readily accepted or understood, tell me in what

other era has a being had the oppertunity of expanding upon his pheromone capacity at sutch a multiplication as they

are now capable of, and harnessed with an understanding and liberated mind the possabilities are staggeringly

exciting.

MOBLEYC57
09-09-2006, 06:23 AM
I'm usually not

too impressed with claims of the paranormal.... however there have been a series of things happening around me in

the past couple of weeks, one in particualar that was so over the top psychic I'm not prepared to say anything more

about it blew my mind at a particularly deep level.... it appears... flakey and new age as it sounds, that certain

advanced uses of pheromones do activate some poorly understood "psi" channel of consciousness, call it at a distance

awareness or whatever... just outrageously strange communicative stuff... like massive spontaneous life

advancements... no complaints, mind you.... my brain is having a hard time getting the full implications of

this...

T'was this all happening with a certain mone or mix, Surf, or are you saying that since day one

of using mones ... you've become an official member of the 4400? :blink:

surfs_up
09-09-2006, 06:50 AM
I'm flat out baffled.... I'm unclear but it does look like certain mones open this

channel more efficiently... at times things can be too outrageous.... the left brain or the analytic self says no

freaking way and the right brain says ok whatever I guess we can process this thought..... looks like the old

cerebrum is hard wired for more functions that they explained in the owners manual....

Sigma
09-09-2006, 10:48 AM
anti-bacterial

soap will remove the mones. Dry cleaning clothes will remove the mones, regular washing leaves some

build-up.

A twenty minute session, followed immediately by a hard scrub down in the shower, works for

me.

This is kind of gross, but if you rub your application points while in the sauna, you can lift all the crap

out of your pores.

gabe1970
09-10-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm flat out

baffled.... I'm unclear but it does look like certain mones open this channel more efficiently... at times things

can be too outrageous.... the left brain or the analytic self says no freaking way and the right brain says ok

whatever I guess we can process this thought..... looks like the old cerebrum is hard wired for more functions that

they explained in the owners manual....

which pheromones and what exactly do they cause you to

experience? You can IM/PM me if you don't want to publicize the experience. I'll go out of my way to duplicate

it.

ohmmmm
09-10-2006, 05:13 PM
I have been delving into the

psychic area over the past year. However, I have not experimented with it with pheromones so I cannot comment on

that. What I can comment on is that the best attractor without mones is confidence (not arrogance, although a bit

of that is not a problem). Walk into a room like you own the place and you will be treated different. Your body

posture will stand up and people from across the room will notice you. Don't look for their reactions for proof,

otherwise you will show doubt and self-sabotage yourself. The second most important thing to do is listen....really

listen. Instead of talking back to them about the issue...ask them how that made them feel or repeat the feeling

part back to them. Third, touch them is some way if appropriate...if you can touch them on the back or grab their

hand. Do it with love. Love yourself first and it will shine through and extend your strong and silent confidence

and smile/appreciation. I've learned more, but this is just my style and with it you will be further ahead than

95% of the people out there...imho...

Best wishes...

gabe1970
09-10-2006, 05:26 PM
I have been

delving into the psychic area over the past year. However, I have not experimented with it with pheromones so I

cannot comment on that. What I can comment on is that the best attractor without mones is confidence (not

arrogance, although a bit of that is not a problem). Walk into a room like you own the place and you will be

treated different. Your body posture will stand up and people from across the room will notice you. Don't look

for their reactions for proof, otherwise you will show doubt and self-sabotage yourself. The second most important

thing to do is listen....really listen. Instead of talking back to them about the issue...ask them how that made

them feel or repeat the feeling part back to them. Third, touch them is some way if appropriate...if you can touch

them on the back or grab their hand. Do it with love. Love yourself first and it will shine through and extend

your strong and silent confidence and smile/appreciation. I've learned more, but this is just my style and with it

you will be further ahead than 95% of the people out there...imho...

Best wishes...
what do you mean by

"the psychic area"? This is all very intriguing but the vagueness is killing me -- details, guys - details!

Please!

terry0400-40
09-11-2006, 04:35 AM
I have been delving into the psychic area over the past year. However, I have not experimented with

it with pheromones so I cannot comment on that. What I can comment on is that the best attractor without mones is

confidence (not arrogance, although a bit of that is not a problem). Walk into a room like you own the place and you

will be treated different. Your body posture will stand up and people from across the room will notice you. Don't

look for their reactions for proof, otherwise you will show doubt and self-sabotage yourself. The second most

important thing to do is listen....really listen. Instead of talking back to them about the issue...ask them how

that made them feel or repeat the feeling part back to them. Third, touch them is some way if appropriate...if you

can touch them on the back or grab their hand. Do it with love. Love yourself first and it will shine through and

extend your strong and silent confidence and smile/appreciation. I've learned more, but this is just my style and

with it you will be further ahead than 95% of the people out there...imho...

Best wishes... Very nice

write,I have also been directed into the phychic arena for the last 44 years of my 54 year blink of an eye sojern

here upon this Earth, and i find that there is no space in which there is not matter, oooooommmmm brongggggg ong

kalo kalo, OM ta-rey tutare ture dzambeh moheh dana meti shri svaha, oooooooommm:thumbsup:

live4themusic
09-11-2006, 09:50 PM
what do

you mean by "the psychic area"? This is all very intriguing but the vagueness is killing me -- details, guys -

details! Please!

Very nice write,I have also been directed into the phychic arena

for the last 44 years of my 54 year blink of an eye sojern here upon this Earth, and i find that there is no space

in which there is not matter, oooooommmmm brongggggg ong kalo kalo, OM ta-rey tutare ture dzambeh moheh dana meti

shri svaha, oooooooommm:thumbsup:

Hope that answers your question Gabe :lol:

gabe1970
09-11-2006, 09:54 PM
.........:blink:

terry0400-40
09-12-2006, 03:59 AM
.........:blink: This really is so funny, i havent had sutch a good laugh in a long time

after veiwing these last few posts regarding pheromones and psychic phenomenon, iv nearly split

my sides on observing the consternation displayed by gabe1970 and the quote by live4themusic in reply to gabes

queries, im really glad Pheromones arent all full on serious sort of stuff. But seeing you really do seem like an

extra nice person i am going to give you a very small portion of detail because you are curious, and only a small

portion because i may get into trouble for not sticking to the objectives or protocol of this forum, I think it was

around 1962 when i was about 10 yo and it was about 2pm on a bright sunny afternoon in Darwin Northern Australia in

the suberb called Nightcliff where i resided i was wide awake and the strongest thing i ever drank was sarsaparila,

but i was taken from of this Earth where i did come into contact with enlightened beings where they did dwell, i was

shown certain things at this time before i was returned to this Earth, and again when i returned i was shown certain

things that had a bearing upon the purpose of the whole Earth, Before this time i did not have any religious

beliefs, Since this time i have received instructions from enlightened beings from time to time, and i have also

been given a great and dreadfull gift that i have used at times upon the Earth, when i now think about it i recall

having my eyes opened from around 4 years old but i hardly ever have spoken about these things and this is the first

time i have made it public, because despite all of this i have had little schooling and i have had a hard arduos

life labouring since i was 14 and lots of hard dirty jobs, so for all these things that i have been shown and the

gift well i am still poor and struggling for all that it is worth, i am a humerous person and i like to mess around

and joke, but i try and honour my fellow human beings and do good to mankind despite the opposition i receive,

anyway this is gone on long enough so i am off now but what i have spoken is true, i know because i have clearly

seen the results of my gift which i now try not to use without permission.:smite: :thumbsup:

gabe1970
09-13-2006, 12:09 PM
... But seeing you really do seem like an extra nice person i am going to

give you a very small portion of detail because you are curious, and only a small portion because i may get into

trouble for not sticking to the objectives or protocol of this forum,...i try and honour my fellow human beings and

do good to mankind despite the opposition i receive, anyway this is gone on long enough so i am off now but what i

have spoken is true, i know because i have clearly seen the results of my gift which i now try not to use without

permission.:smite: :thumbsup:
I'm REALLY not that nice... but because you said I seem like

"an extra nice person", I'm only going to say that you may be interested in visiting

http://www.unknowncountry.com and also ordering a book called The Key,

which was written by the owner of that website - Whitley Strieber. The book sounds like it might be right up your

alley and I've been meaning to order it for quite awhile. You can order that book, and similar ones, from that

websites bookstore.

gabe1970
09-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh, and for the record, I

think Strieber is really messed up and has a knack for, let's say, blurring the lines between fiction and

non-fiction. But that does not mean he's not an insightful SOB.

terry0400-40
09-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh, and for the record, I think Strieber is really messed up and has a knack for,

let's say, blurring the lines between fiction and non-fiction. But that does not mean he's not an

insightful SOB. Thanks gabe 1970, i will make a note of it and look it up,even though i dont delv into

supernatural reading as i have been shown enough of veiws behind the veil sufficient for my work to go on, if it is

available in the public library i will give it a squize anyway seeing as you reccomended it.

bronzie
09-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Darwin

Northern Australia in the suberb called Nightcliff where i resided i was wide awake and the strongest thing i ever

drank was sarsaparila, [/FONT]

i love sarsaparila, dont worry terry, Australia is full of UFOS, I

think they come for the nice scenery...

terry0400-40
09-14-2006, 01:05 AM
i love sarsaparila, dont worry terry, Australia is full of UFOS, I think they come for the nice

scenery... I started travelling throughout the Northern Territory from the age of 5 as i did not have anyone

to look after me so i just lived and travelled on roadtrains and semis crisscrossing the nation for years, and later

i became a driver and did deliver vehicles to every part of Australia and i have spent many nights sleeping alone in

the outback and i have also seen some funny things, but the day i was removed from the earth when i was about 10 yo

i was inside a building at about 2 pm and there was no ufos present there were just some personages who came and

took me off into another dimension and showed me things that did pertain to the purposes of this planet, i dont

consider it a big deal even though at the time i was very deeply shocked at some of the things that i was told and

also seen, and many years later i did receive something, i am not going into details because i dont think it is

appropriate even though i have used it at times past and it is a wonderfull and a dreadfull thing, all i will say is

that it can be used to change events and lives, and i am very carefull now that i know how powerfull it is so i make

sure i do not use it when i am angry or upset, in fact i try not to use it even when i think it should be used, and

this is something that i dont really care to discuss any further because in the scheme of things and in the

construction of the universe this subject is not what i consider of importance, it is far better just to be a simple

person doing and moving by simple means,I dont mind saying what i say because it is the truth and the might of man

is nothing even though he may become everything if he becomes a child.:thumbsup: :smite:

Mtnjim
09-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Damn, I've really got to go to

Australia. They seem to have some really good stuff to smoke down there!!:lol::lol::lol::run:

bronzie
09-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Jim, Australia has some rare

exotic toxic weeds growing in the outback, yeah you should come visit, maybe terry could introduce us to some

aliens, ofcourse with thier consent. I personally dont want to be beemed up into space, I get motion sickness, but

if im in the mood, who knows...

bronzie
09-16-2006, 01:58 PM
hey, no offence terry, dont get

me wrong, I believe in extra terrestrial life, just havnt seen it with my own eyes... the Aussie outback is one vast

spooky place.....

terry0400-40
09-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Jim, Australia has some rare exotic toxic weeds growing in the outback, yeah you should come visit,

maybe terry could introduce us to some aliens, ofcourse with thier consent. I personally dont want to be beemed up

into space, I get motion sickness, but if im in the mood, who knows... I can understand people wishing to

make a connection with the unknown ie ( aliens ) But you have lessons and issues that must be dealt with here

first, and then perhaps you would be interested into venturing into a parallel dimension, ( and not up into space as

it is of a rather primitive molecular construction ) and there are many interesting and nutritious botanicals

growing in the bush here as you are aware of, and care must be taken in the choice and preparation of some.

terry0400-40
09-16-2006, 02:52 PM
hey, no offence terry, dont get me wrong, I believe in extra terrestrial life, just havnt seen it

with my own eyes... the Aussie outback is one vast spooky place..... I cant really take offence once i take

a deep breath and get centered i can understand some of my posts could cause some good natured fun to be generated

and also some ridicule by others, I am a simple man of limited schooling who has had a relatively rough upbringing

and if i have had an experience ill just tell it as it happened and that is it, i have had what most people would

say as unusual experiences, i dont find them that unusual i suppose i get used to it all, and i just get over it,

but i do ask myself questions at times. ha ha iv thrown in a curly one.

bronzie
09-16-2006, 03:04 PM
terry, on the contrary, limited

schooling? sounds like you have a PHD in Philosophy, and im not kidding you, what you say makes more sense than a

philosophy lecturer, and ive sat through them to know...

terry0400-40
09-16-2006, 03:25 PM
terry, on the contrary, limited schooling? sounds like you have a PHD in Philosophy, and im not

kidding you, what you say makes more sense than a philosophy lecturer, and ive sat through them to know... I

dont know much about that, but i have learned a little from some really great people past and present and also you

blokes on the forum so if any of this collective magic has rubbed off then i appreciate it. I have learned one thing

that this life of ours passes like the blink of an eye in the expance of eternity. was life on Earth exciting, are

you sure it really happened at all ? or was it just a dream ?:think: