PDA

View Full Version : Ok...I'm getting worried now!!!

Conrad87
09-06-2006, 05:18 AM
I am

a first time buyer and I placed an order online ( Order Number: 25821) on Tuesday, August 29 2006. I

requested 2-3 day shipping and received a notification that my order was shipped on Wednesday, August 30, 2006. It

is now Wednesday, September 6, 2006 and I have not seen or heard anything about my order. I have replied to the

support@love-scent.com email as well as called the 800-662-8633 customer

service number. To this point I still have not been given any information about the whereabouts of my order.

As

I stated earlier, I am a first time purchaser of any pheromone product and I am already skeptical as it is. This

matter is not giving me any further confidence. I truely do hope to be pleased by the product and will in that event

become a dedicated customer. So, Mr. Bruce or whomever it is that can help me with this issue...Please Help!

Again my order number is

Bruce
09-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Bro,

Check your junk mail folder.

I see all your emails getting answered within hours. We are closed on the weekends and Monday was a national

holiday in the US.

Mail moves slowly over weekends and holidays and priority mail can take a week even under

the best of conditions. That 2-3 day prediction comes directly from the PO, it is not accurate, but there is

nothing we can do about it. It's a direct feed from the PO server.

Honestly, no need to worry.

Conrad87
09-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Bro,

Check

your junk mail folder. I see all your emails getting answered within hours. We are closed on the weekends and Monday

was a national holiday in the US.

Mail moves slowly over weekends and holidays and priority mail can take a

week even under the best of conditions. That 2-3 day prediction comes directly from the PO, it is not accurate, but

there is nothing we can do about it. It's a direct feed from the PO server.

Honestly, no need to

worry.

Thank you my good sir,

Apparently my package was delivered to the wrong floor of my office

building. It took a great deal of asking around and footwork on my part. But I was able to find my package about

an hour ago.:lovestruc Now all I need is to have success using the product and I'll be 100% good to go!

Bruce
09-06-2006, 01:42 PM
OK, glad to hear it. Write Tammy

back and tell her you love her, would ya. She goes terribly unappreciated for the most part.

Good luck with the

products and thanks for the order,
B