PDA

View Full Version : Newbie report and question

Spiderweb
09-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Hello

Everyone,
Im new to the forum and have NPA , AE and PI. Despite all the rules bout using none in the office, i work

with all older women 35plus, and a dab of npa behind my ears covered with essential oils really works great. My boss

has been giving that "eye" lately, and and older woman who was always a hard ass on me as all of a sudden become

very friendly and nice ha working with all older women, my OD range is virtually nonexistant it seems LOL, although

i do try and use a good cover. The only thing that really doesnt work fro me that great is AE, for some reason,

people look at me but they seem to shy away, and thats with one drop! go figure.. however, the NPA covered seems to

work very well, lots of respect from guys also. I do have a question or an observation: is it true that wiping your

face with alcohol wipes ( like the kind used for oily skin ) will clear up any buildup on yoru face or neck? I am

using this deep pore alcohol wipes on my face, and was wondering if that would be potent enough to erase the mones

so i could start over clean the next day?

koolking1
09-06-2006, 01:57 PM
any of the popular

anti-bacterial soaps will work. I'm surprised AE/m isn't doing it for you with those 35+ women, but you did find

what works and that's what matters!!