PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice What to BUY

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2002, 12:47 PM
Hi from Greece. I am a 32 yo male new to -mones, in need of advice.
I would like to know what combination on -none, -nol, -rone to use for affect my subordinates and boss too!!!!
What about attracting women also?

Regards,

George

travis
01-20-2002, 02:13 PM
Hi,

I haven\'t tried combinations of different product but the one I am using now is Scent Of Eros wich works really well.

Travis

oscar
01-20-2002, 07:27 PM
Georgios,

If you want ONE product to use for both the workplace and the ladies, I would recommend Alter Ego. It\'s got None, Nol, and Rone. I think that None is what you\'re looking for for work, and the Nol and Rone help out on the romance front. AE also goes well with many other fragrances.

If you have the money, it makes sense to get some New Pheromone Additive too. The shipping cost of two bottles will probably be the same as for one, and NPA is a great additive to mix with your cologne.
The fact that you\'re 32 means that NPA will probably be beneficial for you as you\'ve reached the age where your natural A-None production has decreased, and NPA is almost as high in A-None content as Primal Instinct. Plus, being alcohol-based, NPA is much more mixable and versatile than PI which is oil-based. There are also reportedly some \"secret ingredients\" in NPA that really work!
Hope this helps.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2002, 01:30 AM
We still dont know what the secret ingredients are but they really seem to push the product above most others if only we knew anyhows it cheap so why not use it and get the benefits as normal.