PDA

View Full Version : First Attempt At All This

Sentenced
08-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi

everyone!

I will be strolling the streets of my local city a few days from now with my ex. I have recently

received a bottle of AE and I want to wear it during our time together.

I plan to apply one drop only, but I

don't know how soon in advance to do so. If it helps at all, we will be together for about three hours. Also, I

very rarely sweat.

Thanks in advance for any suggested figures.

bronzie
08-30-2006, 03:43 PM
sentenced, ofcourse you sweat,

otherwise you or anyone would die if you didnt, take the bottle with you, take a bathroom break and apply one drop,

that way the .mones will be at the most effective when you want them to be

my experience, .mones have a real

effect for about 2 hrs, after that its BO

gaf
08-30-2006, 09:08 PM
my experience, .mones

have a real effect for about 2 hrs, after that its BO

I must be lucky , I don't tend to sweat much

either and find the 'mones can stick around for up to 10+ hrs. Mind you I am a hairy bugger so that may

help.
Try 2 or 3 drops of AE , thats what works for me.
1 rubbed on wrists , 1 or 2 on each side of the neck.

You may want to go out to a local mall and see what reactions you get with 2 drops then work up to 3 , just so you

find what works for you before you get some time alone with your sweety.
(I'm a white dude , so if you're not

, try the lesser amount first)
good luck!

:thumbsup:

Gegogi
08-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Mind you I am a hairy

bugger so that may help.

On the other hand, I'm near hairless--except the couple places that count--and

I normally get 5-6 hours outta my apps. So basically I need to refresh near the end of the work day. Unless

exercising, I too sweat very little.

Sentenced
08-31-2006, 06:34 AM
Thanks everybody for your

suggestions. HOWEVER!

Don't mones take a good while to sink in and kick into action after immediate

application? Carrying the bottle with me and using it secretly during a quick break sounds really neat, but surely

the mones will not begin to take effect immediately!

Thanks again, I really appreciate this help.

Lor
08-31-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks everybody for your suggestions. HOWEVER!

Don't mones take a good while to sink in and

kick into action after immediate application? Carrying the bottle with me and using it secretly during a quick break

sounds really neat, but surely the mones will not begin to take effect immediately!

Thanks again, I really

appreciate this help.
i believe she will begin to feel effects of those 'mones within 30 minutes of

application. think about the time it takes you as the wearer to feel what you have applied.
you will be outside as

well, so wearing an extra drop may be advantageous.
you have only 3 hours with her... so applying just before your

meet should be adequate. adding to that before your 3 hours are up is risky for an OD.
i might be a paranoid woman

though, so take me with a grain of salt :thumbsup:

belgareth
08-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Pheromones should start having

an initial effect within seconds though she may not notice for several minutes. The effect may wear off in as little

as three hours or may last quite a while longer, depending on you. Start small and work your way up but be very

careful about OD.

Lor is right about being outside affecting results. I actually like outdoors because there is

less chance of mistaking somebody else as the source of the mones. You have to be very close.

Spivedog
08-31-2006, 05:53 PM
Sentenced,

You trying to

score with the ex, heyyyy????

You go, man!

Sentenced
09-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Lor and belgareth, thank you

for the advice and helpful information. I'll see if I can take a small risk and wear two drops rather than the

originally proposed one. One on my wrists and one rubbed onto my neck seems a good combo.

I would walk around my

local mall and test out the stuff, but as far as I know different girls react in different ways to a set pheromone

pattern, so for that reason I will grit my teeth and hope that two drops is not an overdose during this precious

time.

As for being close to her, exactly how close are we talking? I might be able to squeeze in a cheek kiss as

we meet, but other than that we will be walking side by side outdoors and possibly popping into the odd shop. And

stopping by for some lunch indoors, of course. Should I try and walk as close to her as possible without making her

think "hmm, what's he up to"? :think:

@Spivedog: :lovestruc

And once again, I really appreciate all of

your feedback so far.

maxo-texas
09-01-2006, 09:39 AM
1) You can put some on your

clothes to mellow out the BO affect.
2) Mine seems to last more like the 3-4 hour range.
3) Mine seems to start

working on application.
4) Mine seems to need a chance to float through the air to the ladies. This implies: be

reasonably close, be in still air or upwind or an enclosed space, and in a high wind it probably won't work

much.
5) If there are others with high mones around, they are going to modify things so alone is better than with

others.
6) Alchohol seems to be a multiplier in some cases. You don't have to be sloshed- you just need that

little critical monkey to shut up and stop analyzing everything.

Sentenced
09-01-2006, 10:05 AM
maxo-texas:

Cheers for the

pointers. HOWEVER!

One thing that worries me is the lovely scent fading to reveal the BO smell - can this happen

in as little as three hours? If so, should I apply some regular cologne to cover up the potential stench? Only I

have seen very few reports of AE getting very stinky so soon. To add to that, I would like my first time to be on my

skin... it is too early to be experimenting with clothes IMHO.

Hopefully walking next to her and chatting etc

will make me close enough, seeing as that is what we will be doing for the majority of our time together. I'll

absolutely make sure that we seek refuge in some shops and stay close together in that environment. It would also be

a good idea to try and sit as close to her as possible during our lunch break.

Mtnjim
09-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Think of a 3 foot (1 meter) circle

around you. That is/should be your range. Also a nice scent would be a good idea (just don't pour it on, remember

the 3 foot circle).

maxo-texas
09-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Don't think stench. Even

after an 11 hour concert in houston summer heat it wasn't stench for me. The ladies still wanted to hug me

unprompted and so on when we split up.

To me, it is usually like a very mild dirty sock odor (covered by less

than a drop of fragrance- I use sandlewood most often) when it goes on and it is still like that 3-4 hours

later.

The change is that the extra effects are weaker or gone then.

Sentenced
09-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Well...

Tonight my ex

decided to come around in her new car to show it off and take me for a ride. I almost died when I opened the door to

see her there! She walked down the pathway and into the car while I rushed upstairs, got myself ready, broke into

the seal on the AE bottle and applied two drops - one on my wrists and one smeared accross my throat.

I got into

the car and we didn't even drive off for forty minutes. She talked... and talked... and talked. Unbelievable. She

seemed to think faster than she spoke and as a result got mixed up many times but immediately corrected herself and

just talked her mouth off. As a result of leaving the car's headlights on while she chatted away, the car's

battery died and I ended up having to push it like a madman down my road for it to start again.

To put it simply,

she didn't display any sexual signals tonight but the androstenol present in AE certainly paid off in a big way.

I'm all ready for the proposed outing now!

Dead chuffed.