PDA

View Full Version : Pherofragrance = pheromol factor/xcite?

Sartorious
08-29-2006, 03:16 PM
I've just bought some pherofragrance but there isn't too much info on its effects/quantity on the

forums, but if it's similar to the other two then it would help me use it more wisely.

bronzie
08-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Sartorious, although love-scent

does sell pheromol factor and the fem version of xcite wipes, and both originally were designed by the same

manufacturer, pherofragrance is produced manufactured exclusively by a Dr Dodd, his past parent company kiotech

designed the wipes, which are not produced anymore, at least not at thier original form as designed by the Dr. , new

wipes, new company, horrible scent, .mone content, dont know. maybe they could work, but the scent was so bad that i

didnt bother to apply them.

Pherofragrance closely resembles, in fact are the same formula and scent,

(according to a email the Dr. sent to me as a reply, as the old Xcite wipes), just like the ones Bruce sells in the

fem version.

Pherofragrance is a different product to Pheromal Factor, the latter having a totaly flat fruity

scent, and in my experience very little worth in effects or hits ( probably why you see no posts on the product). I

am not sure how close these products resemble each other in phero content, because he wont

disclose.

However

Pherofrangrance, like Xcite wipes are an amazing product, if you want .nol type

effects, and just an excellent pheromone product, you have it. Really nothing comes close. Its a pity love scent

doesnt sell this product, I think it would have been a hit with the customers.

Just a hint though, use

pherofragrance in combination with a strong androstenone product like PI, if you want greater sexual hits.

By the way, I have tried to ask this question directly to Dr Dodd, with regards to pherofragrance and xcite

wipes, question is, what is in the product? reply, trade secret. This is no manufacturer, here today gone tomorrow

phero scammer, I have read his research and it spans many decades, and he actually discovered, isolated and invented

synthetic androsteNOL in the 1970s, so you are dealing with a product like IBM computers, that invented the

computer. Its that good.

Good Luck!

Sartorious
08-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the info. Tried

two dabs of it today (with the insert off). Smell was somewhere between pleasant and B.O.'ish, but I guess thats

the 'mones.

Didn't see any effect, but then again the lab was close to empty so not the best testing ground.