PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions from a Newb

Tori
08-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi

All-

I've been lurking for a while and have been experimenting with several different products. So far my

favorite combination is AE/w mixed with PI/w and this week started adding Liquid Trust to that...and got some really

positive results! I have a few questions, though.

First, I've read in different posts that some of you apply

one 'mone then wait five or ten minutes before applying the next one. What does that do? Is it

necessary?

Also, I wish the 'mones lasted longer. If I apply my usual mix in the morning, will I have an od if

I apply again at lunch? I'm playing with a few guys in my class after lunch but would like to use the 'mones in

the a.m. (I missed a good opportunity this morning!) I don't want to cause any bad effects by applying too much

and since I'm working with two unscented products I'm a little paranoid about the od.

Any help or suggestions

would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! :lovestruc

Lor
08-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi All-

I've been

lurking for a while and have been experimenting with several different products. So far my favorite combination is

AE/w mixed with PI/w and this week started adding Liquid Trust to that...and got some really positive results! I

have a few questions, though.

First, I've read in different posts that some of you apply one 'mone then wait

five or ten minutes before applying the next one. What does that do? Is it necessary?

Also, I wish the 'mones

lasted longer. If I apply my usual mix in the morning, will I have an od if I apply again at lunch? I'm playing

with a few guys in my class after lunch but would like to use the 'mones in the a.m. (I missed a good opportunity

this morning!) I don't want to cause any bad effects by applying too much and since I'm working with two unscented

products I'm a little paranoid about the od.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

:lovestruc
hi tori! :welcome:
how much of each do you wear now?
i wouldnt worry a whole lot about an OD

of PI/w, even though you can OD on it, i imagine your not using a whole lot to begin with. AE on the other hand is

easier to OD on, but if your using a relatively small amount, applying it twice wouldnt hurt.
hears a trick:
when

i want to experiment with my boundaries, i put my second application on clothing. means i'll have to wash them

good, but this way i can remove the offending clothing if i am reacting badly (or others are) and if not, i know i

can up the amount worn on my body. if i up the amount though, i dont use quite as much as i applied to the clothing

because they diffuse better on the skin making more product unnessesary. have you tried any of the other

products?
others may have different views by the way,these are just my opinions :lol:

Tori
08-29-2006, 02:15 PM
My current mix is three dabs PI/w

on my wrists, the skin on my inner arms, behind the ears and on my throat. I couldn't get anything out of the

dropper top on the bottle so I took it out. I just put my finger over the mouth of the bottle, flip it and consider

that a "dab." Then I cover with three drops of AE/w in the same spots. Since I started using Liquid Trust I've been

using 2-3 sprays on the front of my blouse and make sure some hits my throat, too. This combo has produced

excellent results from both men and women and makes me feel good, too. Makes me think about sex waaaaay more than I

used to :kiss: I'm glad to hear I can apply more than once a day without imminent danger of od...don't want to

miss any more opportunities ;)

I have a bottle of EW and I must say it's quite a smell. I have had no success

with it at all so either I'm using it incorrectly or mixing it wrong. I'm allergic to some ingredient in perfume

so I have to stick with essential oils. The only one I've tried so far is amber which is ok at first, then smells

fruity, then I can detect the EW "funk" and it makes me self conscious so I stopped using it. Do you know if its

possible to mix EW in products like shampoo or conditioner? I know everyone metabolizes the product differently but

how long do you think the product would remain effective if mixed like that?

I also have a bottle of Edge

Essentials Glow fragrance. I like the smell of it but it doesn't last long and I've been afraid of applying it

more than once a day because I've read so many posts warning about od. Edge is more of a "business/friendship" kind

of scent, isn't it?

Thanks for the suggestion of ramping up the 'mones on your clothes. That never occurred to

me :hammer: I will have to try that, especially when I start playing with EW again. Now that fall is coming it will

be easier to remove offending layers in public without attracting too much attention!

Thanks again!

Lor
08-31-2006, 06:11 AM
Then I cover with three drops of AE/w in the same spots. Since I started using Liquid Trust I've been using

2-3 sprays on the front of my blouse and make sure some hits my throat, too. This combo has produced excellent

results from both men and women and makes me feel good, too. Makes me think about sex waaaaay more than I used to

:kiss:

i believe its the AE making you think about sex. the edge does that for me :wub: , i use it the

way you use your AE.

I'm glad to hear I can apply more than once a day without imminent danger of

od...don't want to miss any more opportunities ;)

actually you can OD, the way you know if your

OD'ing on the PI/w is that you begin to feel lethargic/headachy. been there. but one cool thing is that you do get

a tolerance,lol. what i used to OD on i surley dont anymore. im thinking others arent getting the exposure that im

getting wearing it!
AE on the other hand, when there is an OD (chime in if im wrong,ladies) there is more nit-picky

or iritation going on. honestly, the AE is the only one i would break into 2 separate doses and apply later on, so

that there is no danger of "irritation" lol.

I have a bottle of EW and I must say it's quite a smell. I

have had no success with it at all so either I'm using it incorrectly or mixing it wrong. I'm allergic to some

ingredient in perfume so I have to stick with essential oils. The only one I've tried so far is amber which is ok

at first, then smells fruity, then I can detect the EW "funk" and it makes me self conscious so I stopped using it.

Do you know if its possible to mix EW in products like shampoo or conditioner? I know everyone metabolizes the

product differently but how long do you think the product would remain effective if mixed like that?

okay, EW takes a while to master,lol.
you cant use what i use to cover it with (DK Delicious,grannysmith apple

scent) so thats where it gets tricky. believe me, i dont apply it because the smell is fab,lol, but the reaction is

sooooo worth it. if you get a chance, read posts by crystal moon on the subject, you will definately give it another

try. i would grab a vial, maybe put one (two if your ballsy,lol) drop of EW in it, and cover it with something

fruity like orange essential oil,neroli, and ylangylang. the diffusion will slow with the oils, but cover it nicely.

maybe use something that wont spoil as a carrier, like grapeseed oil or similar. i would NOT add to shampoo or

conditioner unless you realize you are in uncharted territory and may end up throwing out the mix.... but... if it

works, post it and be a HERO to all of us women. i for one would LOVE to know if that works!!! the effectiveness

should remain the same for quite a while, as i know of nothing in a detergent that would naturally break down a

'mone or EW.
sounds to me like it would be going down the drain. maybe apply to a hairspray? LOL

Tori
08-31-2006, 10:21 AM
Ok, yesterday was the first time I

tried applying my usual mix two times-once in a.m. and at lunch. And I felt AWFUL! I've been feeling great for

months, positive vibe, great energy. Yesterday, I had a headache I just could not get rid of and I came home from

school and threw myself on the bed and didn't want to get up. I was also agitated after lunch. The one guy I was

trying to attract (well, really I'm just experimenting on him) was teasing me about something and I told him to

'go to hell.' I could have kicked myself later and I couldn't figure out what was going on but your post kind of

puts it in perspective. I think maybe I had a little much of both PI and AE...so today I went back to just using it

once at a strategic time!

I did try putting several drops of EW into a bottle of conditioner that was about 1/3

full. It covered the smell nicely but I didn't notice any crazy results. BUT I have really long hair and I

ususally wear it pulled back so I don't know if that had anything to do with the dispersement of the 'mones. I'm

actually planning a hair cut for Friday :run:I'm SCARED about that because its taken me a long time to get my hair

this long but, you know, its time. I usually wind up wearing it in a pony tail so what's the point of having long

hair if you don't wear it down? So I'm getting it cut and styled and maybe not having it pulled back but "freely

swinging" as I move will make a difference. I'll keep you posted on that. There is a natural store right next to

the place where I'm getting my hair done so I'm going to pop in there and pick up some essential oils so I can

start playing with EW again. Grapeseedoil is the best base for the scented oils? It will be good timing for

experimentation. I'm going to a party or picnic every day for the next four days so I'll be around a lot of

people and a lot of men I haven't met before. I like orange and ylangylang, what do you think about vanilla? Do

you think it's strong enough to cover EW? I wonder if its always in an alcohol base or if I can find it as an oil.

I read a study somewhere that vanilla was one of the most common scents that would give a man a hard-on. Don't

know what other smells they tested but, hey-its worth a try!

I'm off to search for Crystal Moon's posts on EW

to get some ideas...

Thanks for your help:wave:

Mtnjim
08-31-2006, 10:34 AM
I did try putting

several drops of EW into a bottle of conditioner that was about 1/3 full. It covered the smell nicely but I didn't

notice any crazy results.

There's a good chance that unless it is a "leave it in" conditioner, you

simply rinsed it down the drain when you rinsed the conditioner out.

BUT I have really long hair ... I'm

actually planning a hair cut for FridayI
Have you thought of donating your hair? I think the group is

called "Locks of Love", they make wigs for girls going through chemo.

Tori
08-31-2006, 07:28 PM
I have heard of that organization

but I think they only accept lengths of hair 10" or longer and I'm just too chicken to have that many inches cut

off at one time. It will be a big change!

So the regular conditioner is a bad idea, huh? Will have to find a

good leave-in and try it that way!

Mtnjim
09-01-2006, 08:46 AM
I have heard of that

organization but I think they only accept lengths of hair 10" or longer and I'm just too chicken to have that many

inches cut off at one time. It will be a big change!

So, no Sinead Oconnor look eh?? :blink:

Tori
09-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Well, I did

it! I asked about Locks of Love but I was right about the 10" minimum and I only had 8" taken off today. It looks

like way more than that, though! I feel like a totally different person. It startles me every time I walk by a

mirror:blink:

So now I'll be using a finishing product to keep my curls from being frizzy. Do you think I can

add EW to that? Or will the chemicals break down the 'mone?

Mtnjim
09-01-2006, 11:58 AM
So now I'll be using a

finishing product to keep my curls from being frizzy. Do you think I can add EW to that? Or will the chemicals break

down the 'mone?

Should work well.