PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones can work through clothes?

antiprotest
08-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Hello, everyone. I am new to this forum, so let me first introduce myself.

I am practically a

newbie. Although I tried pheromones many years ago, at that time I did not do any research on how to use them

effectively -- I did not know that there were so many things involved and therefore gave up before giving them a

good try. I am 30 years old, Asian, average height, above average looks, but slightly over-weight (I am trying to

lose it).

I have spent hours reading this forum and have most of my questions answered. I only have several

questions left for now, and would appreciate any help with them.

#1 --

I have read many times on this forum

and in the products guide that some 'mones are applied on the chest. I have sprayed cologne on the chest area ON MY

CLOTHES before, and the fragrance would radiate quite a bit and last a LONG time, so I understand the benefits of

that.

However, I also notice that some people say they apply it to the chest ON THE SKIN. And my question is,

Does this work? That is, do the pheromones actually work THROUGH the clothes (like over a t-shirt, or even two

layers)? It is hard for me to conceive that I would put one drop of PI/m over my chest, on the skin, wear a T-shirt

over it, and have it radiate all over the place. But is that how it goes?

#2 --

I have obtained a number of

products to try, including some with -none. Now, I understand that everyone is different so I will have to

experiment, but to help me decide how to start, I would like to know, generally speaking, would someone at my age

begin to be low on -none? I understand that I probably would not need it if I were 10 years younger, but how about

now?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Gegogi
08-28-2006, 02:36 PM
I find pheromone products work

best applied to exposed skin, hair or clothing (I oft use all 3). They aren't as effective hidden under a couple

layers of clothing.

East Asian men can often use higher 'none dosages without ODing compared to other races.

However I'd be careful and start with lower dosages and work up. I'm Korean and find a combo of SOE and NPA

(covered with cologne) to be ideal for my purposes.