PDA

View Full Version : Newbie got 'mones!

Sartorious
08-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi

Guys,

First of all it's nice to see a community that genuinely seems interested and helpful towards a common

goal (the ladeez!). Hope I can add to the knowledge bank. :type:

Secondly, I need some advice. I've bought

myself three products:

Chikara
NPA
Pherofragrance.

I could do with some advice as to what combinations to

use for the following situations:

1) Work
2) Clubs/bars
3) General e.g. shopping, coffee shops, library

I

can probably glean a lot of stuff about chikara/NPA from the forums (which I will) - but any tips would be nice. The

only one I would be unsure of is pherofragrance. Would I be correct in saying that it is the same product as

pheromol factor/xcite?

Some personal info if it helps. I'm indian, 5' 11", 77kg, reasonably fit and 27 yrs old.

I'm quite good at talking to girls, making them laugh etc. but my game can be a bit weak on the romancing

side.

Any type of reply will be appreciated, even if its to berate the length/content of my post.

gaf
08-27-2006, 10:08 PM
I can only comment about

chikara..
Two sprays on the chest seems to work for me , but I'm a pasty white dude so YMMV.
From what I've

read and noticed, darker skinned people tend to have a higher ratio of 'rone so bare that in mind. best thing to do

is to start "light" and work your way up ,keep a diary and try a certain ratio for a week or so noteing responses.

As everyone is different you may need more or less then others recommend.
:type: :POKE: :cheers:

nfs
08-27-2006, 11:05 PM
it takes me about 4-5 sprays of

chikara to get hits.

Start with 2 sprays and move up.

NFS

live4themusic
08-28-2006, 03:21 AM
nfs - 4-5 sprays! That's

either a ridiculously large amount or you were one of the people who received a bottle of Chikara with the spray

heads I read about at one point that gave smaller sprays.

Then again I can't say I've gotten any definitive

results from Chikara, but I definitely like the smell, and am pretty sure some amount of my recent success can be

attributed to Chikara.

I generally use 1 spray, but have been known to go with 2. There was one time I used 3

sprays, but from what I gather on the forum, this is a pretty large dose.

nfs
08-28-2006, 04:46 AM
yeah 4-5 shots of the old bottle

gave me results.

Tho I do have the new bottle now, and 1-2 sprays ( strong sprays from the new spray head ),

don't do nothing for me.

The smell , ..well I used to like it.. but not any more. It's a bit too feminine.

I am now leaning more towards musky scents.

NFS:run: