PDA

View Full Version : No Mail Reply Yet ...

MoW
08-26-2006, 05:02 AM
Hi Bruce,

so

far I didn't get any response on my mails (05.08. to

Support(at)love-scent.com; 12.08. to

bruce(at)love-scent.com; 15.08. to

bruce(at)love-scent.com and

Support(at)love-scent.com) regarding my order #24938.

Till now, I

never had any problem with your support. As I don't think that the forum is the right place to discuss any

enquiries regarding orders, an personal answer would be very much appreciated ;-)...

Michael

Bruce
08-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Are you using an AOL email address?

That's all I can figure, or some other reason that our responses are bouncing. It is impossible for you not to get

a response. The responses must be bouncing or they are going in your junk mail folder. Send me a PM about it. I

just looked up the order and i shipped on July 27th. A month to Germany even by post is a long time, but it can

happen. PM me about it and we'll figure something out.

B

BTL
08-28-2006, 10:39 AM
Apparently I may be having problems

too. Sent two emails, one almost week and a half ago and the other last thursday or so. Still no reply and I am

using hotmail.

Bruce
08-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Michael,

I just looked up your

email address and traced all your emails. I got emails on August 12th and August 15th and answered them both

immediately. You are just not getting our emails. I just talked to Tammy on the phone about it and she got CCs of

my emails, so she didn't write herself. I can PM you copies of my emails, but check your junk mail folder.

B

Bruce
08-28-2006, 01:55 PM
TGoku,

I didn't get any emails

from you, but apparently Tammy did and has been slow answering because of some complications. I'm sorry about

that.

I just looked at your recent order, there is a problem with it, and I am fairly sure I know what went

wrong. The order was placed on August 13th and shows up as a PayPal order waiting for payment. My guess is that

you meant to select "credit card" for your payment method and accidentally clicked the "paypal" box. In any case,

the order didn't go through and needs to be placed again.

If you need more help with this, email me at

bruce(at)love-scent.com.

B

MoW
08-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Michael,

I just

looked up your email address and traced all your emails. I got emails on August 12th and August 15th and answered

them both immediately. You are just not getting our emails. I just talked to Tammy on the phone about it and she

got CCs of my emails, so she didn't write herself. I can PM you copies of my emails, but check your junk mail

folder.

B

Hey Bruce,

thanks for your fast reply. I checked my spam folders, but couldn't find

any of your mails (@love-scent.com even is on my white list...). Could you please PM me copies of your mails? Thx a

lot in advance!

Michael

Bruce
08-31-2006, 09:40 AM
Michael,

I will dig them up and

forward you copies.

B

MoW
09-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Bruce,

didn't get any PM so

far!

Could you please forward (via PM) the mails or make a proposal how we can solve the case.

Thx!

Hope

to hear from you soon,

Michael

Bruce
09-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Very sorry about that. I will email

you now and see if you get it.

B

MoW
09-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Bruce,

thanks for your personal

support!

Looking forward to place my next order ;-)!

Michael