PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Pack Results

Minn
08-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi my name is Minn, I

am a not, well I don't consider my self as a Alpha-Male type. I bought the Newbie pack about a month ago, it came

with TE, The Atomiser, and with Musk Oil I think [nol].

I first tested to see If I can smell mones, when I first

opened the TE bottle, I smelt the base liquid, I dabed some TE on about 2 layers of toilet paper, I stayed away from

the toilet paper so that my sense of smell won't be numbed. 5 Minutes later, I came into the room and smelt the

tissue, I smelt nothing, Im guessing that I can not smell mones.

As instructed in the newbie starter sheet, I

put TE and the Musk Oil in the ratio of 1:1 into the atomiser, I got a syringe and mixed 1ml of TE and 1ml of Musk

Oil. Shaked then applied to the wrists, 1 spray from the atomiser, rubbed both wrists, [Didn't want to OD on the

first try].
I had showered before I applyed.
My natural none level is quite low.

I got about 2 hits, both from

mid 20's, the hits were comments about smell and looks - And I got a comment of the stink, looks like 1:1 mixture

isn't enough to cover TE. Everyone seemed very friendly and talkative. - I then increased the ratio to 1:2, people

still remain friendly and do not notice the smell. Got only 1 hit from that. I change the application area to my

neck and chest, 2 sprays this time. I felt dizzy myself, could be a OD - and got no hits but people were still

friendly.

I try Perception Packets, the gel sample ones, it contains rone, none, and nol right? - I got 1 hit and

friendliness from even people I didn't know. Perception lasted longer than the, 1:2 TE/.nol Musk.

Should I buy

Chikara, or a super combo? Im kinda thinking Chikara.

Well Laters,
Minn

EDIT: Fixed very silly grammar

errors, lol

Lor
08-25-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi my name is Minn, I am

a not, well I don't consider my self as a Alpha-Male type. I bought the Newbie pack about a month ago, it came with

TE, The Atomiser, and with Musk Oil I think [nol].

I first tested to see If I can smell mones, when I first

opened the TE bottle, I smelt the base liquid, I dabed some TE on about 2 layers of toilet paper, I stayed away from

the toilet paper so that my sense of smell won't be numbed. 5 Minutes later, I came into the room and smelt the

tissue, I smelt nothing, Im guessing that I can not smell mones.

As instructed in the newbie starter sheet, I

put TE and the Musk Oil in the ratio of 1:1 into the atomiser, I got a syringe and mixed 1ml of TE and 1ml of Musk

Oil. Shaked then applied to the wrists, 1 spray from the atomiser, rubbed both wrists, [Didn't want to OD on the

first try].
I had showered before I applyed.
My natural none level is quite low.

I got about 2 hits, both

from mid 20's, the hits were comments about smell and looks - And I got a comment of the stink, looks like 1:1

mixture isn't enough to cover TE. Everyone seemed very friendly and talkative. - I then increased the ratio to 1:2,

people still remain friendly and do not notice the smell. Got only 1 hit from that. I change the application area to

my neck and chest, 2 sprays this time. I felt dizzy myself, could be a OD - and got no hits but people were still

friendly.

I try Perception Packets, the gel sample ones, it contains rone, none, and nol right? - I got 1 hit

and friendliness from even people I didn't know. Perception lasted longer than the, 1:2 TE/.nol Musk.

Should I

buy Chikara, or a super combo? Im kinda thinking Chikara.

Well Laters,
Minn

EDIT: Fixed very silly grammar

errors, lol
wow, those were really positive experiences for someone who hasnt been playing with 'mones

long...right on!
so, how do you know your low on 'none? most people go by their tolerance to the

products...good/bad experiences with it.
chikara is really popular, cant imagine you'll be dissapointed with

either choice.
im glad to hear you had a positive experience with perception. i hear people complain they dont get

anything with it, but a friend of mine got hits within hours of putting it on!

Minn
08-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Could have been lucky, lol - [Well

after reading.

Im low on .none because my build is asian, Ive read that asian's have lower .mone levels than

average.

EDIT: I did also try my tollerance level with 'none and 'nol - 'nol gives me head aches if I apply it

too close to my nose. 'none - 2+ sprays gives me an OD.