PDA

View Full Version : Iv er um got 10ml Invisible by Max Pheromone

terry0400-40
08-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Yes i have got this stuff new in a fancy gold spray on bottle, its called Invisible

by Max Pheromone 10 ml size, yes it was a present and now im interested in giving it a fair test out for the forum

record, and i would welcome some opinions on how i may best proceed to give this liquid spray a fair workout, i have

noticed that a full spray easily exceeds one drop, anyway some feedback would be appreciated, thanks. terry:wave:

bronzie
08-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Terry, love scent doesnt sell

this product, im not sure if too many members have even heard of it, I certainly havnt, what is in it? do you

know?

terry0400-40
08-25-2006, 11:41 PM
I do know that love scent does not promote this product Bronzie, one of the reasons that i did

bring the subject up again was because i found a few old discussions on the love scent forum regarding the stated

product and the trial of the product on the forum did not come to a conclusion, so i was wondering if there was

people around who were still familiar with the thread, As far as the exact formula of the product goes i am not

sure, it may be as elusive as Chikara, LT or Pherofragrance for that matter, that is why i thought some pheromone

gurus may have more knowledge than me on the subject as my knowledge is only that of an infant and that is the

reason that i speak frankly and openly on the forum that i may gain knowledge and personages may at the same time

gain an insight into my being and vice versa that we may become united through these tools and substances we have

been given by our creator to work with, that we may obtain the full stature of an enlightened being, each of us and

therefore have the ability to distinguish the TRUTH ah hem of it all. The power of wisdom is great and wonderfull

and the power of a single thought can alter the projectory of a heavenly body. I wonder how many of us will weald

the sword of truth side by side and have the courage to look deep down inside throughout the dark mire of the

lowlands, because it is so cold in the lowlands and it is here where we will find a man.

bronzie
08-26-2006, 12:09 AM
terry, the second part of your

reply? did that come from a surmmon? or a novel? is quite creative.

Personally, I will look into this

product, if only to gain the TRUTH!

terry0400-40
08-26-2006, 02:31 AM
I probably started to ramble on a bit because i have here on my desk a pile of red

tape that i am subconsciously probably trying to avoid, yes you guessed it, Its my tax return, i havent started on

the pile yet oh my. Yes regarding the foreign order, ( F O ) you get my drift, well it was never my intention of

promoting it because i have no allegiance in that quarter whatsoever, and i can understand where you were comming

from bless you. Well i am going to have to give up applying and mixing some of the products that i love sometimes

just to test the FO on a standalone basis so as to offer some fair judgement.The pheromones that i have in my esky (

i joke not ) yes it is my little stash of treasure, is NPA, APC , PPA, PI, Perception, AE, TE, PMax, Pherofragrance,

SOE, One Night Stand, i really do love the products that i have even the APC which some people regard as dishwater

but it has its place in time and also in my esky and even it comes out when i apply instinctivly at times. So after

my little FO adventure iv got something else in mind already its Pherogel with LT taking a ride on top or A314 but

i bet it will be LT. And i really am thankfull for this forum and the support of the members loyal to the cause and

also their particular cases in point, and their lives, and all this has brought us together at this given and great

minute in the eternity of time as we spin and rotate around that great shining orb we call the sun as it hurtles

throughout the universe fixed upon its given path as upon wings of fire, i am thankfull we have so much. And this

second will never return again exactly as it was because we are a trillion miles away with each breath, and only

those with the keys may venture back for a glimps at the record. And life goes on Worlds without end.

oscar
08-26-2006, 06:24 AM
......... im not

sure if too many members have even heard of it, I certainly havnt, what is in it? do you

know?.....

This stuff is all over eBay and has been around for years. I recall reading about it on

this thread as far back as

2001. (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468&highlight=maxpheromone).

As for figuring out what's in it, Good Luck!
As you can see in

this thread, (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2507&highlight=maxpheromone) the guy who's

putting it out isn't exactly forthcoming in revealing its pheromone content.

What gets me is that they claim

that "Invisible" (which is an unscented spray-on version of their cologne additive) has the SAME "maximum legal

strength" as the additive which is designed to be mixed 1:6 with fragrance.

Would this mean that you'd need

6 sprays of cologne to cover one spray of Invisible?

Because if it really WAS "maximum legal strength", it

would have at least twice the overall phero concentration of

Primal Instinct. (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=23)

Oscar :)

tim929
08-26-2006, 08:42 AM
"Maximum Leagal?" I wasnt aware

there was a "leagal limit" to pheromone content.Does that mean if I dont shower for the rest of the week that I can

run afoul of the law?:think: That would realy stink!

terry0400-40
08-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Well one spray has only a very small amount of

alcohol in it and that tends to dissapate almost instantly and then there is nothing, it may well be invisible, i

started out with 3 sprays on 24/8 and i did receive casual glances from passing girls only, and one came back

several times within a 10 foot radius of me and did also gave me a sneaky look, so ill say results zero, But

yesterday i reduced my application to one spray shared under my ears repeated every 4 hours and i did notice some

very different behavior from my girl who had been out with her girlfriend, she kept telling me how much she missed

me and she was in an unusually very good mood around me and came in as i was on the pc and just kissed me and

repeated this during the day, she did also just grab my private area about 5 times during the day in a playfull way,

i was getting a little annoyed as i was not really in asexual mood, and she normally only does this about once a

forghtnight, but i wont put any of this down as a + because i was away from her during the daytime hours of the

preceeding week labouring and unloading shipping containers, so she could have been really missing my company. It

will take awhile to get through the 10 ml but i will probably use one spray every 4 hours and go about my usual day

and if i notice any positive hits ill report them. So far in my short pheromone life my most noticable hits have

occured when i have had NPA on in a combo,and my most obvious dihl came about when i had a drop of PI shared under

my ears and covered with 1/2 a g/p of Perception. I would like to try out some pherogel when i get the chance,

because my TE and AE g/pks dont seem to do anything, but i seen a good report of the Pherogel and LT combo, and i

recon the LT may be a good buy and a helper in any anone combo, like SOE or A314, Bronzie says the LT works well

when used on the clothing, id like to get some more feedback on LT and also A314, Im not sure about WAGG as i dont

want to come across as a wimpy mothers boy which im not.

oscar
08-27-2006, 06:36 AM
........ I

would like to try out some pherogel when i get the chance, because my TE and AE g/pks dont seem to do anything,

terry,

If you didn't see results with the

AE gels (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=99), you're not likely to see any with

Pherogel. They're the same phero formula, and made by the same manufacturer.
The only difference may be the

cover scent.

How much of the TE and AE gels are you using?

terry0400-40
08-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Oscar i really appreciate the info re Pherogel, when my order arrived one of the AE was

ruptured so i mopped it up and applied the lot around neck area, and in my reasonably close encounters with the

fairer sex there was nothing at all noticed that was out of the ordanary. I have since used 1/2 g/pks of TE, and

also at different applications 1/2 g/pks AE, and sometimes have added 8" SOE to the applications and applied next to

the te or ae. In every case when any of my g/ps are used alone they seem quiet impotent , ae, te, soe, and

perception, so i may have to try a bottle of AE, and not the Pherogel that i had planned, anyways i have plenty of

npa, pi, ppa, soe, pf, and er um the great APC. And these dozen g/pks which i may give away if anyone really wants

them let us know then. So it looks like some LT may be next on the agenda, i wonder how it really stacks up compared

to SOE, Anyway NPA works well for me and PI it is hard to believe that a few small dabs can be so effective and i am

tempted to use more, well i actually do share a full drop of PI under my ears with 8 or 10" SOA on my lower neck,

its hard to go wrong with some soe on board , it works for me, i think that anyone using the big tenone hitters

should have some SOE or some other softener in their pantry, i suppose they all carry their own brand of magic,i

find their testing so very interesting and it really is great to have a few good combo formulars to store in the

archives.

oscar
08-27-2006, 05:54 PM
.......I

have since used 1/2 g/pks of TE, and also at different applications 1/2 g/pks AE, ...........
In every case when

any of my g/ps are used alone they seem quiet impotent , ae, te, soe, and perception, .............
Anyway NPA

works well for me and PI it is hard to believe that a few small dabs can be so effective and i am tempted to use

more, .........

Don't get rid of those gels just yet.

A half a pack of either AE or TE gel

would pretty much be a guaranteed OD for anybody.

In my opinion a good "optimal maximum dose" of Androstenone

for someone who is beyond the age of 40 would be around .02mg.
When applying A-None shoot for that point or

LESS.

"Too little" is always better than "too much" when it comes to exogenous pheromones.
Too little

gives you at least SOME advantage over not wearing any at all.
Too much often seems to minimize or even totally

negate the likelihood of favorable reactions.
Not totally sure why; sensory overload perhaps.

1/2 pack of

AE/m gel contains @.028888_mg of A-None
1/2 pack of TE/m gel contains .0325 mg of A-None

You ain't

talkin' "impotent" here. You're talkin' UBER-potent.

Some gelpack application guidelines:
SOE Gels -

1/4 to 1/3 pack per application
AE Gels - 1/4 to 1/3 pack per application.
TE Gels - 1/5 to 1/4 pack per

application
Chikara Gels - 1/3 to 1/2 pack per application
Perception Gels - 1/2 to 1 pack per

application

Your mileage may vary, but these are good starting poiints for stand-alone gel applications.

You'll want to apply even less than these quantities if you're using other products that have phero components in

common with the gel you're using.

Given the choice that one gel pack of TE or AE can equate to two failures

or four victories, what sounds better? ;)

terry0400-40
08-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Oscar, i will file that email as the ratios for the g/pks you mentioned seem

realistic to me, even though i am a bit slow with the maths only having a few years in primary school and just

passing grade 5. I always thought when applying the gel " i havent got any room left for all this where am i going

to put it all ? " It will be a pleasure not throwing so much of the product on, no wonder the last girl was just

staring at me with an open mouth completly lost in space, i had a drop PI,+2 dabs PF, and 1/2 g/pck Perception

plastered on ha, all of my friends tell me that i over do things, soe ill be a bit less heavy handed , and thanks

heaps. terry