PDA

View Full Version : JB#1 (APC/NPA) not working!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2002, 06:32 AM
My JB#1 mix isn\'t very strong so sometimes i feel that no one can really pick up the smell. It so far hasn\'t had any noticeable effect. What am i doing wrong? Since i am 19, should i try another mix?

oscar
01-20-2002, 06:51 PM
JPGR,

I agree with the Drifter. Even though there are innumerable success stories attributed to the 70 APC/30 NPA mix, its ratio of fragrance to NPA is WAY below the numbers recommended by NPA\'s manufacturer.

70/30 is just a bit more than 2 to 1, and LaCroy advises mixing fragrances with NPA at 4 to 1 or higher. Add to this that APC contributes some (though pitifully little) A-None to the mix, and you\'re even more imbalanced on the phero ratio. The scent of NPA will outlast the fragrance of APC even in a 6 to 1 mix.

If cutting back on the NPA content of the APC/NPA mix doesn\'t work for you, you may want to consider trying some SOE. With no A-None at all, it may well be the best choice for someone your age who is in his peak natural A-None producing period.

I would try the SOE by itself first, then experiment by dabbing on a tiny amount of NPA along with the SOE to see if it adds another dimension to it. It COULD conceivably be detrimental. But that\'s what experimentation is all about.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

PHP 87
01-20-2002, 10:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JPGR:
My JB#1 mix isn\'t very strong so sometimes i feel that no one can really pick up the smell. It so far hasn\'t had any noticeable effect. What am i doing wrong? Since i am 19, should i try another mix?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep in mind that women\'s sense of smell is generally much more sensitive than a man\'s.

How much are you using?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2002, 11:52 PM
i\'ve had about the same problem that you have, but i fixed it. instead of the 30/70 mix, try a 25/75 or 20/80 mix and see how that works. i\'ve had better luck with the 25/75.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2002, 01:39 AM
15 to 1000 times stronger depending on her cycle and genetically determined sensivity to pheromones in general )(androgens mainly) others could be involved.