Lor
08-21-2006, 05:06 PM
can we get cleo gel

packs???
:lovestruc

Bruce
08-22-2006, 10:18 AM
That is sort of a tough one. In

general, we are mainly shooting for gel packs on the scented product, since the original idea was to be able to use

them as samples for people who wanted to know what the product smells like before investing in a bottle. Also, we

generally go to gel packs after a product has really proven itself (over time). In the case of Cleo we would have

to colaborate with the maker on that one since we don't make it ourselves. So, a lot of strikes against that one.

It's great having the gel packs around, but they are pricey for us to keep in stock.

B

Lor
08-22-2006, 11:06 AM
That is sort of a tough

one. In general, we are mainly shooting for gel packs on the scented product, since the original idea was to be able

to use them as samples for people who wanted to know what the product smells like before investing in a bottle.

Also, we generally go to gel packs after a product has really proven itself (over time). In the case of Cleo we

would have to colaborate with the maker on that one since we don't make it ourselves. So, a lot of strikes against

that one. It's great having the gel packs around, but they are pricey for us to keep in stock.

B
gotcha. makes sense.
for what its worth, i heard so many fab things about it. im waiting to order it

when i can get more of my order put together. nothing MORE agravating than placing an order and remembering you

wanted to add something,lol.