PDA

View Full Version : Phero Angel Has Arrived

Phero Master
08-21-2006, 01:54 AM
:angel: I

decided to add 4 drops of Primal Instinct to a 1/4 bottle of Liquid Trust. I recieved 5 100% sure DHIL`s. I sprayed

two sprays on my cloths and one on my neck.:hammer: . Shack well before each use

LadyWithQuestions
08-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Hmmmmm - Excellent

suggestion. I wonder if I could do that with the PI/w? I just might give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

:)
LWQ

countesszero
08-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Yeah, thanks for the tip. I

was planning on getting more into Liquid Trust.

bronzie
08-26-2006, 06:45 PM
:angel: I

decided to add 4 drops of Primal Instinct to a 1/4 bottle of Liquid Trust. I recieved 5 100% sure DHIL`s. I sprayed

two sprays on my cloths and one on my neck.:hammer: . Shack well before each use

Your reactions are a

little vague, possible you can elaborate with the DIHL?

Did you use a new atomizer for the job or the LT

bottle?

Phero Master
08-26-2006, 07:28 PM
:wave: I used

the LT atomizer...............The reaction to this brew is strange in that I recieved alot of " I feel like you know

me" and " I can tell you anything" comments. I dont think LT and PI is sex in a bottle, but the 5 woman that got a

good wiff of the stuff, I slept with 2 and counting. Its only been about a week....that stuff has to speed up

familiarity.:type:

Phero Master
08-26-2006, 07:38 PM
:type: I changed

my number of sprays of the LT/PI combo to 4. 2 in hair and 2 on clothes. This seem to be working even better. The

only down side is the woman that I come in contact with won't shut the hell up. The effects seem to last about 4

hours......Im in Hawaii by the way....tropical enviorment:wave: .

Spivedog
08-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Phero Master,

If you don't mind me asking,

How old are you?

How old were the chicks you slept

with?

Thx.
Spivedog

Phero Master
09-01-2006, 01:39 AM
:thumbsup: Im a 25 y/o black male. The two woman I slept with was a 22 y/o japanese exchange student and a 32 y/o

black seven eleven clerk. The other 3 were white chicks ages 26,33,36. :cheers:

Zach_Gitty
09-01-2006, 09:43 PM
:wave: I used the LT atomizer...............The reaction to this brew is strange in that I

recieved alot of " I feel like you know me" and " I can tell you anything" comments. I dont think LT and PI is sex

in a bottle, but the 5 woman that got a good wiff of the stuff, I slept with 2 and counting. Its only been about a

week....that stuff has to speed up familiarity.:type:

Hey Phero Master

Scented or Unscented Primal

Instinct
in your brew?

-ZG

MOBLEYC57
09-02-2006, 06:01 AM
:type: I

changed my number of sprays of the LT/PI combo to 4. 2 in hair and 2 on clothes. This seem to be working even

better. The only down side is the woman that I come in contact with won't shut the hell up. The effects seem to

last about 4 hours......Im in Hawaii by the way....tropical enviorment:wave: .

Cover scent used, PM?

Do keep us posted on your experiences with your LT/PI mix, Master! :thumbsup:

Has anyone else witnessed the

"For some reason ... I'm peeing like a mofo tonight" syndrome with LT? :sick:

Spivedog
09-02-2006, 09:05 AM
You are a stud, Phero

Master!

chicago
09-03-2006, 01:13 PM
one time i had a drop of PI/M on

and this black female was acting all crazy. it was like, i was a piece of steak and she was a tiger. today i will

try it with Lt and PI/m at work.
________
Body Science (http://bodyscience.ws/)