PDA

View Full Version : Asking for scent advice for my dad.

Kev
08-19-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm

looking for advice on smells here for my dad. I kinda got him started on phero's earlier this year on father's

day.

So, here's the scenario: He's 50, Italian, 6'1 and a beefy guy who's kinda on the fence regarding

dating. Now, I know mone's only enhance one's game, so I'm not looking to get him an instant James Bond seduction

effect.

Now, he likes Impi Silver, and has ordered some. He also kinda likes the SoE spray. Didn't have any gel

otherwise I'd have given him that to try as well. He wasn't a fan of Impi regular or Impi Red so much, and he

definitely didn't like A314.

So, I'm asking any older guys for suggestions on what to get my dad with phero's.

I'm thinking possibly:
~ Chikara
~ Alter Ego
~ Rogue Male
~ Primal Instinct
~ W.A.G.G.

Thoughts and

comments?

~ Kev

bronzie
08-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Primal Instinct + wagg + a good

cologne , it was actually designed for the body chemistry of mediteranean men in mind, and most ingredients found in

it are native to Italy and can be smelt in the enviroment of these countries, forgot the actual botanicals, but they

are very common, called BLV (Bulgari) pour homme ( its a blue bottle )

this scent goes very well with men

from italy, spain, greece, malta, and i pressume north africans too

woofa1
08-20-2006, 01:36 AM
GOOD TO SEE YOUR TRYING TO

HELP OUT YOUR DAD.

I THINK A GOOD NOL PRODUCT LIKE SOE, WOULD BE OF GREAT BENEFIT.
BUT I ACTUALLY GAVE A/E

MALE TO A UNCLE OF MINE AT A WEDDING ONE DAY. hE IS ABOUT 56 YEARS OLD RECENTLY DIVORCED. I ASKED HIM TO TELL ME

WHAT IF ANY RESPONSES HE GOT FROM BOTH MALES AND FEMALES.
HE SAID THAT HE FELT THAT PEOPLE WERE MUCH FRENDLIER

TOWARDS HIM AND CONVERSATIONS WENT ON FOR A BIT LONGER THAN THE NORM.SO MAYBE SOE,A/E MALE.

NPA WORKS FOR ME IN

COMBO WITH NOL PRODUCT.I AM 38 AND RECENTLY DIVORCED. BUT MORE DESIGNED FOR A PRELUDE TO SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS. bUT IF

YOU ARE TO GET HIM THIS, COMBINE WITH NOL BASED PRODUCT. SUCH AS SOE AND WAGG. THE NOL CAN TEND TO LESSEN THE

SEXUAL TENSION. AND THEN AGAIN A NICE COLOGNE TO COVER THE NPA SMELL WOULD COME IN HANDY. DOSAGE IS IMPORTANT AS

WELL. GOOD LUCK, BRO.

"IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT PREJUDICE ENRICHES ONES SOUL"

Gegogi
08-20-2006, 02:56 AM
Please, no yell brah!

gaf
08-20-2006, 03:06 AM
Please, no yell

brah!

translation:
using caps is yelling in the on-line world!
:whip: :cheers:

themaster3000
08-20-2006, 03:19 AM
~ Chikara (is a high

concentrated product 10mg on pheromones, an allrounder, but not everybody likes the musky scent)

~ Alter Ego (I

think that AE is a bit like A314 but prefered by older mens)

~ Rogue Male (I have that stuff but don't use it,

as it has to much None in it but I can tell: awesome scent and otherwise similar to PI)

~ Primal Instinct (you

shoud rather choose RM to PI)

~ W.A.G.G. (If u want to purchase WAGG, go for the N-version, I am sure your dad

will love it and appreciate the choice)

As u don't want to get ur dad into the James Bond effect, leave out PI

and RM (but u coud combine these products). And as you just want to purchase one product, I would highly recommend

WAGG-N.

Bruce
08-20-2006, 01:12 PM
As a 50 something dad, I fine it

particularly touching that you go to so much trouble for your dad. My kids are still little. I hope they remember

me when they get older.

Anyway, tough to say which fragrance he will like. You could get some gel packets of

the different scented products and see which he likes; or just give him all the various gel packets; kind of like a

"sampler" gift.

B

Kev
08-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Woofa, thanks for info. :thumbsup:

I'm not yet looking to find him a new girlfriend, but more of a good scent which also has pheros which leave him in

a good mood.

TheMaster3K, thanks for the reviews.

Since I've not tried any of em, I'll keep your advice in mind.

And Bruce, I've done enough to give my dad grey

hairs and the start of baldness. I figure I could repay him. The sampler pack is a good idea. Think I'll try the

beginner's kit for the Christmas season.

Any chance you could talk to the various companies and see about doing

sampler/test kits? Maybe a 1ml or 1/2 ml bottle?