PDA

View Full Version : Cleo - Any Reviews / Testimonies (men or women) ??

LadyWithQuestions
08-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Awww shucks!!! Bruce is just going to drain my wallet dry. Just when I think I've

purchased the best of the best and the newest of the newest, he comes out with yet ANOTHER great-sounding product.

lol :)

I'm hedging toward the new Cleo. Are there any reviews or testimonies about this product from Men or

Women? I've read the ones from "Mick"(?) (I think I have the name right?), but just wondered if there are any

others to push me over the edge into buying this product.

Thanks in advance. :)
LWQ

CrystalMoon
08-19-2006, 03:40 PM
It's the greatest thing

since EW, but it does NOT smell at ALL, and it was me who put Bruce onto it, because I am a longterm Cleo user (both

versions, but prefer the original version) and knew it would do very well for him here. It's for women, but many

men who like to use cops, use it too.

Seriously, it's an absolutely amazing product.

Same results as with EW,

but no smell to cover up. Very effective, especially on people who HAVE known you for a long time.

Go buy it LWQ,

you will not be sorry.

Ail :-)

LadyWithQuestions
08-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the good

advice, CrystalMoon. Now you've REALLY got me itching to get my hands on the stuff. But unfortunately I've

already used-up Bruce's latest discount coupon. *SIGH* :( Wonder how many times we can use it? LOL

You

said the original version is better. Which one is that, if I go to select it on the LS web-store? The regular or

the Beta-test version?

Thanks again so much for the help. :)
LWQ

CrystalMoon
08-20-2006, 05:44 PM
The regular one, but beta in

this case stands for "beta-nol" as opposed to beta-test. B-nol is famed for getting people closer to you, and

you'll find people confessing their deepest secrets to you, while not knowing at all why they're doing so.

Ail

:-)

LadyWithQuestions
08-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Ai-Yi-Yi !! Thanks so

much for the help, CrystalMoon. Now I don't know which one to GET !!! LOL So you prefer the Regular one as

opposed to the Beta-nol one? They BOTH sound good..........SIGH lol
LWQ

Bruce
08-22-2006, 10:27 AM
And thanks for the tip. I owe you

one. How about the traditional free bottle? Seems like a great product.

B

charmedonesh
09-03-2006, 08:35 AM
I just bought cleo do you

put it in another scent or use it by it's self?

nbully79
09-03-2006, 11:15 AM
I am a guy and have

tried this for experimental purposes.
1) Doesn't have any smell, unlike EW
2) If I wear it in the morning, then I

get very easily aroused during the entire day.
3) Within a day or two I get new pimples on my face (not the

application points), which only happens to me when my testosterone levels have somehow increased as I feel more

energetic during exercise and more horny at the same time too.

Application: Doesn't matter, I have tried 1, 2,

or 3 drops with similar results, applied on wrist, under the nose, neck with similar results too. I used alpha-nol

based version.

Warning: Can be distracting at work, sexual thoughts preoccupy your mind and erections at

unwanted times may occur!:nono:

Conclusions: Works amazingly well for me each and every time without fail,

in increasing my horniness (testosterone levels). :kiss: