PDA

View Full Version : New to the pheromone field

Mr.Peter
08-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey

guys!
I'm a 19yr old guy and I just ordered some SOE and TE and I'm looking forward to try it out :)

I'm not

sure what to believe about this pheromone thing so it will be interesting to try it out. I'll be giving you guys

updates on the whole thing once I recieve my stuff.

So do you have any advice on where to test it out? a bar

maybe? or just go out shopping with the mones on? Give me some ideas here :). I'm happy for all kind of advice you

can give me.

Cheers!

belgareth
08-18-2006, 07:45 PM
The place you test it depends

on where you are most comfortable. I don't like bars and also feel they have far too much compatition so avoid

them. A shopping mall, school, the library, a grocery store all are good places

Lor
08-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey

guys!
I'm a 19yr old guy and I just ordered some SOE and TE and I'm looking forward to try it out :)

I'm not

sure what to believe about this pheromone thing so it will be interesting to try it out. I'll be giving you guys

updates on the whole thing once I recieve my stuff.

So do you have any advice on where to test it out? a bar

maybe? or just go out shopping with the mones on? Give me some ideas here :). I'm happy for all kind of advice you

can give me.

Cheers!
read the threads, kiddo, you'll get all kinds of ideas on what to try and

where!
my very first 'mones ever were SOE/w and TE/w ...and let me tell you, ive since tried many things but i

have re-ordered them both. they are basically the best choices you can make, and SOE is the 'mone product of choice

to use stand-alone or as a base to add others.
i wear 'mones to the bar, to the grocery store, hell i wear

'mones to the mailbox. what alot of newer people dont take into consideration is the effect 'mones have on

themselves. i have literally worn SOE for men for no other reason than it felt good,lol.
seriously, read the

threads. they are funny,informative and can inspire. but DO do your own research.... what didnt work for them might

kick ass for you! :thumbsup: