PDA

View Full Version : CORRECTION to post below - Need help with "Estratetraenol" - (spelled it wrong)

LadyWithQuestions
08-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Spelled it wrong in the post below. I purchased the

beta-test version of Estratetraenol and just need suggestions of how to use it. Also interested in any reviews or

testimonies to share. Thanks.:)

Gegogi
08-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Do you mean the active ingredient

in men's Realm, i.e., .005%, estratetraenol? Not a common bird 'round hea beyond Realm. It's supposed to help put

men at ease. The estratetraenol content of Realm is so dad burn weak I couldn't feel a thing.

Start with a

drop and slowly work up until you notice reactions. Then report back and tell us! Once you get a handle on dosage,

you might try it in a combo with EW, SOE or TE. Loosen 'em up, den nail 'em good!

I'd volunteer to be your

test subject but pheromones don't work through the internet!:lovestruc

LadyWithQuestions
08-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Do you

mean the active ingredient in men's Realm, i.e., .005%, estratetraenol? Not a common bird 'round hea beyond Realm.

It's supposed to help put men at ease. The estratetraenol content of Realm is so dad burn weak I couldn't feel a

thing.

Start with a drop and slowly work up until you notice reactions. Then report back and tell us! Once

you get a handle on dosage, you might try it in a combo with EW, SOE or TE. Loosen 'em up, den nail 'em

good!

I'd volunteer to be your test subject but pheromones don't work through the

internet!:lovestruc

Thanks for the tips / suggestions. I'm not sure if the two products are the

same and just spelled differently in different places or if they are two completely different products.

Bruce?? Any thoughts??

Thanks,
LWQ

Sigma
08-18-2006, 05:56 AM
Thanks

for the tips / suggestions. I'm not sure if the two products are the same and just spelled differently in different

places or if they are two completely different products.

Bruce?? Any thoughts??

Thanks,
LWQ

It

generally works to uplift the mood of people around you, and you start to notice a sort of "draw" towards you while

wearing it - people kinda gravitate around you. Works particularly well at enhancing the mood of men and winning

their favoritism. At high doses guys seemed genuinely happy to see me, though in a non-sexual sense. I personally

find it to be quite uplifting when I put it on. It works quite well, in my experience, at buffing against the

negative effects of A1 on men.

LadyWithQuestions
08-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Thank you, Sigma. I'm

anxious to start experimenting with it. I'll keep you posted if anything interesting happens. :)