PDA

View Full Version : Asian on asian?

Scentasian
08-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Hello all,
I'm new to

the forum and have been hanging around a couple weeks reading up on all the info. Well, last week I finally gave in

and decided to try mones. So, using the good advice from the asian pros :box: I've purchased the beginner pack,

SOE, Chikara, and NPA.

A little bit about myself; I'm 26/M, Asian, and fairly easy going. Just

wondering which combination would be good to get a asian girl relaxed, comfortable, and turned on!!! Also, i've

been curious as to what is the best time to put it on???

Thanks for any and all advice that you can give.

nfs
08-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Try TE ( heat version ) or Chikara.

It does it for me. Asian to asian. They won't be relaxed but they'll be turned on.

If u want comfort, try nol

stuff, like Scent of Eros, but don't put too much on. When put a little too much on, I get too timid. not good for

asian guys to be timid as we're seen as that already.

NFS

Gegogi
08-15-2006, 01:41 AM
I'm Asian--Korean--and SOE

doen't make me timid at all. In fact, I'm merely myself but perhaps a bit more forward and talkative. I find SOE

the most effective 'mone for hooking up with Asian women as it helps open them up and makes them comfortable with

you. Plus, the more SOE, the better the vibe and connection. None heavy products like NPA or TE are useful but risky

initially as many Asian women, especially younger ones, get too nervous or frightened to be worth a damn. Once

they're comfortable with you, NPA/TE can be a great seduction aid, although some women are extremely sensitive to

the smell, so make sure it's well covered.

The bottomline is you'll have to experience to find the products

and dosages that work best for you. Chikara didn't do jack for me but others makes it out to be the cat's meow.

Scentasian
08-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Thank you for your replies.

I'm korean as well. Just received the order yesterday and opened the bottles to take a whiff. I'm a little

concerned that i only smell alcohol on almost all of the products, except for NPA. THAT i smell something like very

faint weed smell??? HEHE well i will be going out bowling tonight so i'll be able to catch some reactions if there

are any.

Which mones do you think would be more suited for a 1 on 1 encounter?? I've got this one girl i've

been seeing on and off for a long while, and done everything with her except for the home run~ Something to edge her

over to finally score!!!???!