PDA

View Full Version : hi,new on the block

mickey77065
08-13-2006, 04:13 AM
just wanted to

say hi to all.first time to post or even use pharemones.anyway i was like a lot of people i have read about on

here.i purchased some of the internet(pheromore m)before finding this site.i am much better informed now and have

purchased some soe gel packs to start slow.now what i read in the archives about the pheromore m,most said it

doesn't work.i just tried it for the first time tonite,i had a great time.now it could have been the club my wife

and i were at(swingers club)the atmosphere was already charged.but i did notice a few other ladies besides our

friends came by for a good hug and a howdy.soif this stuff does'nt work,god i can't wait to get my hands on the

good stuff.
marvin

Cullmanz Own
08-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Welcome. Just a bit of

advice. EXPERIMENT!!!!! Don't try combos first. If you're going to buy multiple products try them individually

first for a week or two. Then try combos when you're comfortable with your results.

Good luck. PEACE!

mickey77065
08-14-2006, 01:15 AM
thanks for the

advice,that was what i had read here on several post.and in the lib.when the soe gets here i will probable stick

with that for awhile.it seems to get some of the best reviews for getting people in a freindly mood.and the clubs we

go to a friendly mood is almost all you need.the drinks take over from there.lol.i myself do not drink so it's

kinda fun to watch.

Cullmanz Own
08-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Everyone's different I

suppose, but I get better results from Chikara than SOE. I suppose it's just my personality.

roamngnom
08-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Body type and personality and

the moods of people day to day, it all has an effect. I, like you, bought some stuff before finding this site, and I

am glad i found it.

mickey77065
08-17-2006, 04:02 AM
is there anywere in the

forums.or in the arcives that would have info on what to use as you get older and what your body stops

producing.i'm 49 yr old,white male smokes,don't drink anymorebut my wife and i do like to chase the ladies'any

advice where to look fo the info.
thanks marvin