PDA

View Full Version : First time user and poster.

PieEyedPiper
08-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Sup

guys and gals,
I found this place through www.anabolicminds.com (http://www.anabolic-minds.com) and

after reading a bit I was very curious and decied to drop some coin on some SOE gel packs. I have 17 of them and 4

gel packs of Perception.

I'm very interested in which combos are good for what etc, so I have a few

questions.

1. Does anyone run SOE solo, and do you get good results?

2. Is it ok to run Perception with my

SOE?

3. What should my next invesment be, if any?

Thanks,
oh and I tried out about 3/4 pack of SOE on my gf

and she was well...extra cuddley thats for sure. I'm positive the SOE had a hand in that just because of teh

circumstances. Pretty neat!

terry0400-40
08-13-2006, 11:32 AM
I was wearing this combo the other day and i received plenty of attraction, 1/2 perception

g/pack spread out on neck and under ears + 1/2 drop total of PI under my ears and 4" SOE on neck level with

colarbones and 2" in each elbo crease, add one or two sprays max of good cologne. ps if you are on a bubget you can

always use NPA instead of PI, NPA is a very effective product and it works best 4 me with SOE roll on, as my SOE is

unscented i always spray a bit of good cologne, not to much though because i dont want to reek, i have an extra

spray if i am exposed to windy conditions, mind you for outdoors conditions some Edge essentials is a good choice

like between 3 or 6 dabs gently rubbed in would get you on the radar. if you have money constraints then i would

reccomend some PPA , as this packs more of a punch than APC , i have APC and i dont rate it at all, even so some

people love it and report results ? You cant really go past NPA it is good value and you dont need to use much,

start out with one drop and add some SOE and a little cover scent mind you at certain times of her cycle and using

this combo your girlfriend will love you to death, also i have noticed with using SOE alone some girls will want to

talk your ears off.