PDA

View Full Version : PheroMax for Women - Any Reviews on this product?

LadyWithQuestions
08-11-2006, 06:10 AM
Looking for reviews on this product from women (or men) who have used it. Thanks in

advance. :)
LWQ

Lor
08-11-2006, 03:10 PM
we'll have to wait

till ILSA gets back from her trip, LADY...
i think might have tried it. its all over ebay,too,lol
i think when i

read the ingrediance it was so similar to what i get here already that it seemed redundant, but it might be

fabulous!

oscar
08-12-2006, 05:11 AM
Looking for

reviews on this product from women (or men) who have used it. Thanks in advance.

:)
LWQ

LWQ,

There's not a whole lot of feedback on the Pheromax products on this forum,

and hardly any on the women's version.

One thing I did find was

this post by

frenchie (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=164618&highlight=pheromax#post164618), but it addresses

Pheromax/w's (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=9&affiliate_banner_id=1) scent

rather than its efficacy.

From that post I'd assume that it would require some serious covering, which might

make it dicey for everyday use if you're still working in a "non-fragrance-friendly" environment.

Oscar :)

Caitsidhe
09-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I've tried Pheromax for women and I really like it. The spray bottle makes a good, fine mist that can easily be

appled to hair or clothing and it is totally odorless. As for results, it's hard to say for sure since that is so

objective, but I seemed to get more ardent attention from guys than usual when I used it. For example, guys flirted

with me in front of my boyfriend, which usually does not happen.

Bruce
09-08-2006, 12:22 PM
There is a definite EW type smell

when first applied, but I find that it dissolves into a very very nice warm musky smell after a minute or two. I

became quite infatuated with that smell when the product first came out and used it every day.

B

Lor
09-15-2006, 07:04 AM
what are the

chief components? (like EW or stronger/weaker)
its split between men and womens versions due to 'none?
how is

this different from primal and SoE/w?