PDA

View Full Version : race and mones

roamngnom
08-10-2006, 11:34 PM
I have a question,

has anyone ever noticed you seem to attract a certain race of people on mones, regardless of wether you arte wearing

them or not.Maybe its just me,I seem to attract alot of african american women regardless of if im wearing mones or

not. case in pointi went to the local courthouse(no im not in trouble)and the women who seen me was african

american,was extremely friendly without mones as it was.I went home and applied my basic mix of SOE,AE and TEand had

to go back for a mixup in the paperwork.(Iwas on my way to apply for a job when she called).When i went back she was

shoulder to shoulder with me, massive eye contact.I dunno maybe im reading to much into it, i"m not complaining shes

was at least a 8.5 Where I am maybe a 6. It seems i attract people of other races with or with out mones mones just

enhance it is all

Gegogi
08-10-2006, 11:59 PM
What is your race? I guess I can

assume your'e not of African descent. Among ethnic groups I've encountered, African-American women are the most

responsive to heavy 'none doses and Asian women the least responsive (largely intolerant).

platinumfox
08-11-2006, 05:59 AM
I started this topic a long

time ago check the archives its a legendary thread."How mones affect certain races" is the title.

platinumfox
08-11-2006, 06:04 AM
I have a

question, has anyone ever noticed you seem to attract a certain race of people on mones, regardless of wether you

arte wearing them or not.Maybe its just me,I seem to attract alot of african american women regardless of if im

wearing mones or not. case in pointi went to the local courthouse(no im not in trouble)and the women who seen me was

african american,was extremely friendly without mones as it was.I went home and applied my basic mix of SOE,AE and

TEand had to go back for a mixup in the paperwork.(Iwas on my way to apply for a job when she called).When i went

back she was shoulder to shoulder with me, massive eye contact.I dunno maybe im reading to much into it, i"m not

complaining shes was at least a 8.5 Where I am maybe a 6. It seems i attract people of other races with or with out

mones mones just enhance it is allMaybe you have "that exotic look" that drives black women crazy?I see it

all the time.Its not the mainstream pretty boy look.

DCW
08-11-2006, 08:04 AM
I got an Asian girl (Shanghai)

visiting me at home next Wed ( I promised to cook her dinner).
I'll be cutting back on the mones, even though we

already had one sexual encounter.
It should be fun.

DCW

MOBLEYC57
08-11-2006, 08:28 AM
What is your race?

I guess I can assume your'e not of African descent. Among ethnic groups I've encountered, African-American women

are the most responsive to heavy 'none doses and Asian women the least responsive (largely intolerant).

Annnnd, how old are you? 'Cause you could be one of those young whippersnappers that exudes -none, which would

give you the reason why AA's are on to you. :blink:

It's been my note that AA's do respond to thick -none

doses, but those same doses have attracted other races as well. It's a roll of the dice if you ask me ... can go

either way. :sick:

Gegogi
08-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe you have "that

exotic look" that drives black women crazy?I see it all the time.Its not the mainstream pretty boy

look.

I always wondered about that. For some reason Black women, especially athletic types, are strongly

attracted to me, a slim near hairless Asian.

DCW
08-11-2006, 01:23 PM
I always wondered about

that. For some reason Black women, especially athletic types, are strongly attracted to me, a slim near hairless

Asian.

Are there a lot of Black men in Hawaii?

DCW

Gegogi
08-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Not a lot in the state but Oahu

has many large military bases, so most of them living here are in the military or military dependents.

roamngnom
08-11-2006, 02:45 PM
As fars as my race is

concerned, im german polish, peurto rican and scottish.As far as looks im a 5 feet 3 inch tall 180 26 yr old male

im short and stocky like my dad a few of my uncles but i got blonde hair and blue eyes.the only place i dont have

hair is my backside everywhere else its visible but not thick and no im not the pretty boy type either*LOL*, hit

that nail on the head platinum fox.i was just curious if it moght me the -none i put out naturally. and it seems

there seem to be an agreement that it is. im wondering if TE is just the right amount of none product im thinking of

bumping up to something a wee bit stronger like APC or apa maybe

BizmanJoe
08-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Or maybe

you're WELL HUNG. If you were Chinese, I'd call you HUNG LO.

You know, the women pick up on that (anybody

here get crotch glances often?) LOL. :lol:

Gegogi
08-11-2006, 07:14 PM
If you were Chinese, I'd

call you HUNG LO.

I've never seen a Chinese guy naked, but have oft heard the stereotype about their

small ding-ding. Nevertheless, with 2 billion Chinese in this world, they must have it goin' on more than you'll

ever know. So size ain't as important as some would lead you to believe.

I had a Chinese GF and she didn't

shave but had zero pubs and the smallest labia and clit I have ever seen. Almost invisible. Genitalia aside, she was

a tight 'n slick fit, noisy and a wild ride.

platinumfox
08-12-2006, 07:06 AM
As fars as

my race is concerned, im german polish, peurto rican and scottish.As far as looks im a 5 feet 3 inch tall 180 26 yr

old male im short and stocky like my dad a few of my uncles but i got blonde hair and blue eyes.the only place i

dont have hair is my backside everywhere else its visible but not thick and no im not the pretty boy type

either*LOL*, hit that nail on the head platinum fox.i was just curious if it moght me the -none i put out naturally.

and it seems there seem to be an agreement that it is. im wondering if TE is just the right amount of none product

im thinking of bumping up to something a wee bit stronger like APC or apa maybeSeeing your mix you are

giving off various mones you are lucky.Ladies go crazy for Vin Diesel and he's mix of alot of races he's not your

typical pretty boy but he invokes that curiousity of "what race are you?"Then that leads to "I want to experiment

with him sexually" to see what he's all about.

Not too be nasty you are short and are the women you are

attracted to you always taller?Being black, I know black women and they usually go fo guys taller than

them.

Also I think you should experiment with Chikara and AE it should fit your body chemistry very well.

roamngnom
08-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Platinumfox,on a wide scale

yes im shorter than most of themas far as attraction most of the time they are attracted to me i got some chikara

gel packs and ae ill have to try that out sometime, i dunno maybe its the fact i can actually have an intelligent

conversation where in my area alot of guys my age can barely put 2+2 together maybe that helps*LOL*

gaf
08-13-2006, 04:07 AM
I'm a white dude , english/irish

mix and for some reason the darker girls seem to love me... Mones or not , I nearly always get a sneaky smile from

them.
I find chikara & AE works wonders! It's got me lots of "hits".
(2 sprays chikara , 2-3 AE drops)

DCW
08-14-2006, 08:16 AM
I've never seen a

Chinese guy naked, but have oft heard the stereotype about their small ding-ding. Nevertheless, with 2 billion

Chinese in this world, they must have it goin' on more than you'll ever know. So size ain't as important as some

would lead you to believe.

I had a Chinese GF and she didn't shave but had zero pubs and the smallest labia

and clit I have ever seen. Almost invisible. Genitalia aside, she was a tight 'n slick fit, noisy and a wild

ride.

The first Asian girl I ever slept with (virgin) would complain about the sex being painful on

every occasion.
The ladies at the message palor would make the same comments so the impression I had was that

Asian women (filipinas being the exception) generally could'nt handle the meat ( I know I know).
This all

changed when I met a girl from Shanghai, she looks and carries herself like a nice sophisticated lady but behind

close doors she can shag like the best of them (an eye opener).

There is more developeing to this story..stay

tuned.

DCW

platinumfox
08-14-2006, 12:11 PM
The first Asian

girl I ever slept with (virgin) would complain about the sex being painful on every occasion.
The ladies at the

message palor would make the same comments so the impression I had was that Asian women (filipinas being the

exception) generally could'nt handle the meat ( I know I know).
This all changed when I met a girl from

Shanghai, she looks and carries herself like a nice sophisticated lady but behind close doors she can shag like the

best of them (an eye opener).

There is more developeing to this story..stay tuned.

DCWThe

ladies at the Asian massage parlors I went to didn't complain and I'm above average.

DCW
08-14-2006, 12:47 PM
The ladies at the

Asian massage parlors I went to didn't complain and I'm above average.

Well I guess that I'm above

above average then.

DCW

roamngnom
08-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Why cant i live where there

are asian massage parlors!!!!!!! small town*grumble grumble*

Gegogi
08-15-2006, 01:33 AM
Here in Honolulu, there are

"Oriential Relaxation Centers" on nearly every corner. Kind of expensive for a hand job or BJ. I'd rather save a

couple benjamins and hammer ma rod ma self at home.

DCW
08-15-2006, 05:24 PM
1. Personally being a Caribbean Black

man I have no problem with a black woman dating a White/Hispanic/Asian man.
In fact I think interracial dating is

fine.

2. I love them all no real preference, I live variety, my goal is to make love to all the sexy women in the

world (ok I'm stretching).

Seriously what are your thoughts? Throw out the political correctness and let it

fly.

DCW

gaf
08-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Well I'm of euro descent and the

last time I dated an other euro woman was about 5 years ago... My current GF is a polynesian mix ,

tongan/samoan.
My parents are a bit confused about it , I grew up in a small town where everyone was white. They

recently asked me whats wrong with white girls... and want to fix me up with a family friend! I've been divorced

for over ten years now and they think it's time i got married again.
I did find that me and my GF did get strange

looks from some poly guys , the girls didn't mind but some guys dissaproved. Another of my good friends is from PNG

and married a euro guy , on the odd occasion we went out we did get side ways looks from other poly guys as well.

Whereas over here , poly-guy and euro-girl is more common.
In case your wondering about the "tense" , my GF is

overseas till the end of the year and friends recently moved cities.

Gegogi
08-15-2006, 07:24 PM
I grew in a Pac NW suburb

populated by mostly white folk. Back in the day, interracial dating tended to get you in trouble with family,

friends and the community. Actually, the white community didn't care if I dated a Black, Indian or Hispanic girl,

but all hell could cut loose if I was merely seen with a White girl. Dirty looks, rude remarks and occasional

threats were my fate for merely walking down the street with a White girl.

After I moved to the city for

college, everything changed and all races seemmed ready 'n willing to tango. Growing up with "no you can't do

that" inspired me to chase after women of any race but my own. But eventually the novelty of different skin colors

wore off for me, and I looked towards more meanful connections such as compatibility with lifestyle, culture,

personality and education. After all, after a quick roll in the hay, you want to be able to enjoy talking and

hanging out...

With all that said, Oahu is a racial chop sui of East and West. This is one of the few states

in the USA where White folk are a minority. You don't have to seek interracial dating as every flavor of humankind

abounds. And because of that, you can more easily ignore racial barriors and merely see people as people rather than

Tongas, Japanese or Filipinas. There is no clear racial majority so we have to get along. There is also a hoe lotta

mixed blood folk runnin' around. Obviously the racial barriors on the mainland USA were widely ignored here many

decades ago.

roamngnom
08-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Isay say screw it, red yellow

purple or pink ,even polka dots if your happy with someone, screw what anyone else has to say.I come from a small

town where racism is rampant among all races (think that maybe 1 reason why im moving). It's just insane to me

even half of my family wont accept the fact that they are not 100% white/caucasian,he** I embrace it,can't change

who you are, right?