PDA

View Full Version : Flirting

GrIp MeNtOr
08-10-2006, 02:31 PM
I am one of those guys

that likes women but is shy. I have girls talk to me and they do stuff that doesnt seem natural, and I cant tell if

they are flirting or not. If they are I dont do anything back. Is that bad not to do anything back if they are

flirting. And could this be the reason why I have a hard time getting dates.

Scott
08-10-2006, 02:36 PM
It could be yes. I'm no master

but i would just say have a go. If they are flirting with you then they alreay like you, so you don't have too much

to worry about.

e.g If she keeps touching you, poking you, tickling etc, say.."hands off the merchandise, this

stuff ain't for free" with a smile on yourface ofcourse.

Gegogi
08-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I have girls talk to me

and they do stuff that doesnt seem natural, and I cant tell if they are flirting or not. If they are I dont do

anything back.

Chance 'em bro, no harm done, no lose face even if she was playin' ya. Men are

expected to go for and would be considered odd indeed if you don't. As for unnatural acts, as you mature, you'll

come to prefer women capable of performing unnatural acts. I do! I used to date a former gymnast and she could

literally bend over backwards (& was strong as an ox). Very cool indeed. Unfortunately she made my lovers after her

seem really boring.

Cullmanz Own
08-10-2006, 10:00 PM
I know what it's like to

be shy my good friend. When I was younger I had anxiety issues and ultimatly hated social situations. Either, I'd

worry myself to death and not go someone, or, I'd go and have a panic attack.

To make a long story short, I

read some self help books, built up my confidence, and asked a girl out at a party. She said yes and here I am

today. Yay for me. Blah blah.

I quote Nike "Just do it."

roamngnom
08-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Grip, if they are flirting

with you, its one of 2 things they mean it or they dont either way have fun with it. Talk to them crack some jokes

.In most societies, men have to make the first move,even if you dont know the outcome of the situation.If they are

flirting with you, take it as a green light and flirt back even if they reject you, have fun and the next time it

wont seem so bad.

maxo-texas
08-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Join a mmorgg (Wow, eq,

etc.)
Flirt like hell in text with all the girls in the game. After a couple years, you'll be comfortable enough

to do it in real life.

Cheesy but sincere seems to work. Some pickup guys say that really pretty girls respond

better to "negs" than to flirting.

obie
08-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Flirting is easy once you get the

idea. Flirting=PLAYING, and the most popular and basic form is actually "play fighting." Hence the line given

below.

There are tons of resources now teaching men to flirt. Hunt online a bit and you will find more than you

could ever want to know on this subject.

PS

If she keeps touching you, poking you, tickling

etc, say.."hands off the merchandise, this stuff ain't for free" with a smile on yourface ofcourse.

I

believe the proper line is

"hands off the merchandise, this shit ain't for free...it'll cost you"

tim929
08-22-2006, 02:23 AM
I have found that many women

realy enjoy flirting,even if they have no real intentions.And if they do have intentions,flirting back can be even

more fun.Life is way too short to worry about being a dork.Just step right out there and most of all,remember to

have fun.If your having fun,you look alot less dorky.

Lor
08-22-2006, 07:13 AM
the hottest guy i ever met

wasnt the prettiest boy or most popular but he purposefully made an ass of himself (breaking-into song whenever,

picking me up and swinging me around- and then walking away- lol ect.) and i think what was so outrageously sexy

about that is that he basically risked getting the sheet kicked out of him everytime he wanted to be funny with a

girl, and we all just thought "oh thats just him...isnt he cute?".
gals begin to expect you to be silly/flirty and

dont expect (or maybe hope you will) follow through with a flirt. the nature of flirting is having fun. if doesnt

sound like fun,dont do it.