PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful with Mones Because They Really DO Work

smooth312
08-10-2006, 11:08 AM
I've raved alot about how much I love NPA, but I think I'm going to stay away from mones for a little

bit.

Up to two days ago, I was using NPA everyday, whether I showered that day or not.

I don't care what

science says, that stuff works...almost too good.

Pros:

I got approached by women several times, girls

blushing when I talked to them, accenuating their forillas, etc.

Makes for amazing first impressions. Especially

if you're also an extrovert, you can really make new friends easily. People give you respect right off the

bat.

Cons:

I think I also OD'd a lot in these past months. There were times girls would stay away from me. I

would get fearful stares from men too. I would intimidate people.

In a lot of situations people have sought my

approval, as if I am the leader. Even my boss at work has literally acted like he works for me and not the other way

around.

People have just bowed down like total respect. :box:

BUT the problem is you have to willing to

accept and be congruent with that role. I'm getting tired of my boss at work being subservient to me. I want to get

bossed a little.

I'm tired of 8 out 10 girls blushing when I talk to them. I'm also getting tired of girls and

getting intimidated by me. Last week, hanging out with a few of my friends, one of the girls kept her distance and

it was obvious. That weekend at the laudromat a gangster-looking dude with tattoos all over was giving me fearful

glances, as if he thought I had a gun or something.

With Liquid Trust, it was unreal. It is definitely not in my

head. 4 sprays of this stuff on my clothes got people talking about things I just did not want to hear. Then

there's SOE. I went door-to-door a couple days ago for a survey I'm doing. I put on some SOE for a friendly

effect. Boy a few people seriously talked me to death and wouldn't let go.

Oh, and with NPA...little kids will

stare at me like I'm related to them. Like they forget their parents and I'm their long-lost relative or

something. Then there's dogs and cats that freak the heck out around me. Except for my own cat who for some reason

has always been totally cool around me.

Even my brother who's older than me. I feel like he has some new found

respect for me. My family treats me differently. It's weird. Very weird I tell you.

I mean, all I'm saying

is, use mones at your risk. They really add a new aspect to your persona, and a lot of times you have to embrace

what comes of it.

So anyway, even though I just ordered my second order from LS (more NPA, some Primal and LT),

I'm going to stay away from them for a while. I want to go back to being my old self. Still confident and social

and all, but not necessarily always the center of attention.

I'm actually thinking that as you become more

experienced with mones you come to this conclusion.

Damn, we really do have a big edge over everyone else.

It's unreal. I'm actually glad there's no scientific proof on pheremones because that makes what we do all the

more discreet.

Gegogi
08-10-2006, 11:40 AM
BUT the problem is you

have to willing to accept and be congruent with that role...I'm actually thinking that as you become more

experienced with mones you come to this conclusion.

True, if you 'mone-up you have to be prepared

to do the talk 'n walk. If you aren't, don't wear them. I have bitten off more than I could chew more times than

I care to remember. Sometimes you just want to blend in and not be bothered. Good observations!

I'm

actually glad there's no scientific proof on pheremones because that makes what we do all the more

discreet.

Now that just ain't so. JVK might have to kick yo ass...:smite:

gfunk
08-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Awesome post smoothie!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm sure you would complain if you had too much money too, because that's how it is, too

much of anything is... well too much! :POKE:;)

I
That weekend at the laudromat a

gangster-looking dude with tattoos all over was giving me fearful glances, as if he thought I had a gun or

something.
Awesome! I've had similar incidents, and it's just plain weird situation, yet hillariously

amusing! :D

With Liquid Trust, it was unreal. It is definitely not in my head. 4 sprays of this

stuff on my clothes got people talking about things I just did not want to hear.
Please elaborate, what

exactly did they talk about?

So anyway, even though I just ordered my second order from LS

(more NPA, some Primal and LT), I'm going to stay away from them for a while. I want to go back to being my old

self.
You're gonna miss it! ;)

Damn, we really do have a big edge over everyone

else. It's unreal. I'm actually glad there's no scientific proof on pheremones because that makes what we do all

the more discreet.
Just to add here, not everyone has such great results as you, and I for that sake. What

you state here is subject to strong critisism and even of getting flamed. However I would like to quickly remark

that the effects do vary from people to people, some as great as in your case, some don't find any benefits at all.

So to anyone who feels to spill their gut on it not being this effective, you're probably right, that's probably

how it works for you. Just be constructive while commenting. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

koolking1
08-10-2006, 01:57 PM
with mones

indicate that all the original poster said is true. However, one should take advantage of the edge we have rather

than think of it as "too much of a good thing". Make them work for you.

MOBLEYC57
08-11-2006, 08:46 AM
I've raved

alot about how much I love NPA, but I think I'm going to stay away from mones for a little bit.

Up to two days

ago, I was using NPA everyday, whether I showered that day or not.

I don't care what science says, that stuff

works...almost too good.

Pros:

I got approached by women several times, girls blushing when I talked to

them, accenuating their forillas, etc.

Makes for amazing first impressions. Especially if you're also an

extrovert, you can really make new friends easily. People give you respect right off the bat.

Cons:

I think

I also OD'd a lot in these past months. There were times girls would stay away from me. I would get fearful stares

from men too. I would intimidate people.

In a lot of situations people have sought my approval, as if I am the

leader. Even my boss at work has literally acted like he works for me and not the other way around.

People have

just bowed down like total respect. :box:

BUT the problem is you have to willing to accept and be congruent with

that role. I'm getting tired of my boss at work being subservient to me. I want to get bossed a little.

I'm

tired of 8 out 10 girls blushing when I talk to them. I'm also getting tired of girls and getting intimidated by

me. Last week, hanging out with a few of my friends, one of the girls kept her distance and it was obvious. That

weekend at the laudromat a gangster-looking dude with tattoos all over was giving me fearful glances, as if he

thought I had a gun or something.

With Liquid Trust, it was unreal. It is definitely not in my head. 4 sprays of

this stuff on my clothes got people talking about things I just did not want to hear. Then there's SOE. I went

door-to-door a couple days ago for a survey I'm doing. I put on some SOE for a friendly effect. Boy a few people

seriously talked me to death and wouldn't let go.

Oh, and with NPA...little kids will stare at me like I'm

related to them. Like they forget their parents and I'm their long-lost relative or something. Then there's dogs

and cats that freak the heck out around me. Except for my own cat who for some reason has always been totally cool

around me.

Even my brother who's older than me. I feel like he has some new found respect for me. My family

treats me differently. It's weird. Very weird I tell you.

I mean, all I'm saying is, use mones at your risk.

They really add a new aspect to your persona, and a lot of times you have to embrace what comes of it.

So

anyway, even though I just ordered my second order from LS (more NPA, some Primal and LT), I'm going to stay away

from them for a while. I want to go back to being my old self. Still confident and social and all, but not

necessarily always the center of attention.

I'm actually thinking that as you become more experienced with

mones you come to this conclusion.

Damn, we really do have a big edge over everyone else. It's unreal. I'm

actually glad there's no scientific proof on pheremones because that makes what we do all the more

discreet.

How old are you, and how much NPA's in your daily wear, Smoothee?

ThanksZZZZ!