PDA

View Full Version : Chikara

foxtrotsmith
08-10-2006, 12:41 AM
i wore chikara for the

first time, and i do like it. i hung out with these two girls and their friend whos a guy. i didnt notice that they

were really flirting with me or anything, but they were more talkative to me than to the other guy (even though he

seemed a little shy, but he knew them better then i did, i dont know). so that was nice, but anybody with more

experience, is that what its supposed to do, or is it also more sexual sometimes? i also am getting soe and im

wondering how that works too.

Gegogi
08-10-2006, 02:56 AM
Chikara does absolutely nothing

on its own. Zippo. Nada. However it does serve to enhance perception of your social and sexual behavior. Obviously,

if you're passive, nothing much happens. Also, if you're negative or depressed, it can amp that up as well.

However, if you get your ducks in a row, smile, initiate conversation, put out a sensual vibe, etc., it will help

amp up your moves and make you a little bigger than life.

Think of pheromone products like like money in the

bank. Potentially that money can seed a business, buy a house or pay for a trip to Europe. However it can't do

anything unless you use your imagination and actually spent it in useful ways. Successful use of 'mones is very

similar.

SOE is perhaps the most basic but most effective enhancement to social activity. Hence it helps open

doors to romance, friendships or business relations better than any product I've tried. If I could only have one

product, it would be SOE. The most difficult part of any relationship is getting started, so SOE is worth its weight

in gold.

gaf
08-10-2006, 04:00 AM
two sprays of chikara works well for

me!
I often get "checked out" by woman while wearing this.( i once went to kfc and was watched from the minute i

walked in till the minute I left by every female in the place , my GF didn't mind!)
If I add two drops of AE it's

full on flirting action. grrrrrrr.
But as we all know, what works for me, may not work for you...