PDA

View Full Version : Zinc and mone production.

ant2000
08-08-2006, 02:55 PM
I am taking

putting on my mones every other day at work and working out still. I started to up my zinc supplementing from 15 mg

a day to 30 mg a day. Will upping my zinc help me produce more mones and increase the effect of artificial mones

that i put on?

BizmanJoe
08-08-2006, 06:25 PM
I am taking putting on my mones every other day at work and working out still. I started

to up my zinc supplementing from 15 mg a day to 30 mg a day. Will upping my zinc help me produce more mones and

increase the effect of artificial mones that i put on?

Well, although zinc is an essential mineral for

prostate gland function and proper development of your sex organs, I've never read any study or report that claims

it will enhance mones production.

gaf
08-10-2006, 04:07 AM
carefull , zinc can make you very

horny...

DCW
08-10-2006, 10:35 AM
What about flax seed?

DCW

ant2000
08-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Well, although

zinc is an essential mineral for prostate gland function and proper development of your sex organs, I've never read

any study or report that claims it will enhance mones production.

I read in the phero library that for

raising natural phero output, 30-40 mg of zinc does a good job. I was just wondering. I have upped my zinc from 15

mg to 30 mg and i don't know if i feel any difference but it may take a while. I just wanted to know if anyone has

upped their zinc and if they noticed any difference?

maxo-texas
08-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Zinc works in part to prevent

aromatizing of testosterone into estrogen.

Upper limit of 40mg but I know some people that take more without ill

effects but it is not to be toyed with too much.

A metallic, bitter taste in the mouth can indicate zinc

toxicity, as can stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, cramps, and diarrhea mixed with blood.

---
From the web...

Signs of Zinc Toxicity

Zinc is an essential mineral, but too much is not beneficial. Symptoms of zinc toxicity

include nausea/vomiting, fever, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, neuropathy and dehydration. Further signs include growth

retardation, altered iron function, anemia, copper deficiency, decreased immune function, decreased HDL (high

density lipoprotein), increased LDL (low density lipoprotein), and increased HgbA1C.

Due to the finding of zinc

induced copper deficiency, some researchers are examining the benefits of zinc on Wilson’s disease.
Drug

interactions

Captopril, chlorthalidone, deferoximine, loop diuretics, thiazides increase urinary zinc

excretion.

Amiloride, ACE inhibitors, spironolactone decrease urinary zince excretion.

Chlorthalidone

increases serum zinc levels.

Penicillamine decreases serum zinc levels.

Use with tetracyclines and

fluoroquinolones decreases both antibiotic and zinc absorption.

Caffeine, bran, calcium, iron, protein and

phosphorus decrease zinc absorption.

nadero
08-11-2006, 05:02 AM
Since 6 years ago, I am taking

supplements with about 45mg of zinc. I am a life extension member, and take several of their supplemnts; the zinc is

included those supplements.

You can read more about Zn and another supplements in the Life Extension Foundation

site: www.lef.org (http://www.lef.org)

maxo-texas
08-11-2006, 10:12 AM
I take super mira forte and

natural prostate formula. I joined LEF a few months back so I could take advantage of the incredible annual blood

test sale (about $1800 of blood tests for $214 if you don't have insurance or about $400 on my insurance since some

of the tests are not approved by my plan like c-reactive protein.).

The SMF has 7.5mg of zinc so that is 30mg a

day and supposedly you get 10mg to 20mg a day from food so I have to be careful that i don't hit toxicity levels

with other supplements. I don't eat liver so that probably helps.

I don't know if high teste levels == high

mone level or if they are unrelated or related in some non-direct fashion.