PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted!

Daywalker
08-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Hello everyone, this is

my first post and I would like some help. Ok, I have been scouring many topics the last few days and feel I have a

good understanding of pmones now, however I need some help in deciding which ones to get...

Reason being, I am a

college student (and a pretty poor one!), but I am going back home for a couple of weeks and I do not know which

combo or single pmone to get! Another thing to mention is that I will only be home for a couple of weeks and this is

the time I would like to make a better impression as I do not have any real use for it when I come back to college

(maybe a little experimenting, but not alot)...

The first combo I was going to get was a SOE unscented along

with the SOE unscented gel pack. However this is probably the most expensive set for me (once again I'm borderline

broke).

Second combo was trying only the gel packs (SOE and Edge?)

Now my problem is that since I am a

beginner and do not have too much time to work with the pmones I would like some feedback as to what you guys would

do if you were in my situation. Keep in mind this is my first experimentation and would like pmones that would give

me the best results. I know the SOE is for the friendly sometimes attractant pmone and thats fine with me...

Should I go with the SOE unscented bottle and gel or only SOE? OR do I go with the gel packs because I've read

almost all positive reviews for the gel packs.

If you guys have any other combo/suggestion that is in the <$50

range would be appreciated!

Thanks for the help

MOBLEYC57
08-08-2006, 09:44 AM
You did'nt give the Master Mone

users a picture of yourself (height, build, alpha, model, etc. etc.); nor did you say what you wanted the mones to

do.:whip:

That being said ... for under 50 bucks ... go to the combo section get the Newbee Special and order

the smallest set of SOE gel packs.:run:

Daywalker
08-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Hello, thanks for the reply.

Ok I will try my best to give you a description of myself.

Height: 5'11
Build: Slim/Athletic
Alpha: ? Not

sure what this is
Model: ? Again what do you mean

I thought I was pretty clear as to what I wanted them to do

but let me try to rephrase.

Basically since I am going home for a couple of weeks, I will be going to house

parties and clubs. For this reason, I wanted something that would make me seem more friendly and so it would be

easier for me and the girls to be more relaxed and hopefully more attractive (hence the pmones lol)... I dont want

anything that makes me come across as dominant (or do I?) since I will be dealing with younger girls (20-24 crowd)

and the fact that I'm average to slim build...

Hope thats a better description

bosshank
08-09-2006, 05:04 PM
SOE, A-314 and maybe NPA but

you are young so you probably would not need to use much NPA.