PDA

View Full Version : pheromones on clothes

LithiuM
08-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Aside from

staining clothing, isn't application of pheromones on clothes a better method than the traditional way? This way,

you can prevent build-up and the smell isn't covered by layers of clothing.

Cullmanz Own
08-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Both ways have their ups

and downs. Applying to clothing makes the product last longer but, like you said, can stain clothing, and, you can

have build up if your clothes absorb the pheros.

Applying to skin is good because of the distribution of the

product from your body heat, but, build up is easier yet, it's easier to remove pheros. from your skin than your

clothes.

Hope this helped. I've been drinking. :cheers:

GrIp MeNtOr
08-07-2006, 06:11 AM
heck ya some1 here is form

alabama

Bruce
08-07-2006, 07:09 AM
I think the main advantage in

clothing application is economy. You can make a little go a long way when you apply to your clothes.

B

bronzie
08-07-2006, 06:21 PM
I think JVkohl mentioned this in

the past, pheromone on clothes in not such a good idea, not because of staying power, or staining, but because the

pheromones themselves can possibly mix with chemicals already in clothes, example dye, detergent, and all sorts of

textile chemicals that will not compliment pheromone molecules....it may give off a slightly altered artificial

mutated scent....

terry0400-40
08-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I think

JVkohl mentioned this in the past, pheromone on clothes in not such a good idea, not because of staying power, or

staining, but because the pheromones themselves can possibly mix with chemicals already in clothes, example dye,

detergent, and all sorts of textile chemicals that will not compliment pheromone molecules....it may give off a

slightly altered artificial mutated scent.... Yes thats an intelligent thought Bronzie, and i recon if

anyone wants to apply to clothes ie as in the advertising of A4.2 to be applied to clothing it being more the

exception to the rule than other products, i would say akin to you have stated the garment to be sprayed should be

completly colour fast and washed clean a few times first and more important it must have been very well rinsed in

clean water and i would suggest natural fibres like cotton or wool. So as you have pointed out it would be counter

productive to just spray all clothing.

Gegogi
08-07-2006, 08:15 PM
"...JVkohl

mentioned...pheromone on clothes in not such a good idea...because the pheromones themselves can possibly mix with

chemicals already in clothes, example dye, detergent, and all sorts of textile chemicals that will not compliment

pheromone molecules...

Yeah, yeah we should all go bare chested or wear natural animals skins.

Of

course one can make the same case for human skin as it's full of bath soap, shampoo, cologne, perfume, tattoos and

lotions. Hell the processed food some folks eat makes them sweat out all manner of unnatural toxins.

I apply

'mones to clothing all the time and they have proved more effective than skin apps. Why? Save my face, neck and

hands, my body is covered with clothing and therefore skin apps have poor dispersion. By applying to clothing,

dispersion is excellent. Plus, many commerical pheromone products and colognes give me a rash if appied directly to

skin.

terry0400-40
08-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah, yeah we should all go bare chested or wear natural animals skins.

Of course one can make

the same case for human skin as it's full of bath soap, shampoo, cologne, perfume, tattoos and lotions. Hell the

processed food some folks eat makes them sweat out all manner of unnatural toxins.

I apply 'mones to clothing

all the time and they have proved more effective than skin apps. Why? Save my face, neck and hands, my body is

covered with clothing and therefore skin apps have poor dispersion. By applying to clothing, dispersion is

excellent. Plus, many commerical pheromone products and colognes give me a rash if appied directly to skin.

It is interesting to know that you have success with the application of de mones upon your clothing, i recall you

did also mention it in some of your past entries now that i think of it, and maby that is a part or the reason why

people have various results when you take into account all of the various ways that de mones may be contaminated

after application either by clothing conditions or by skin polutants, ie due to junk diet or liver condition, I am

trying to cut back on my use of coke and i am drinking more carrot juice, ahem i mean a certain cola drink which i

am partial to, i wonder if caffene consumption has an effect on the disposition of de mones? anyway if your getting

the results on clothing drenches then it is excellent,excuse the pun but i still grin when i recall the time you got

an NPA drenching + the female stuff, i forget what it is called :think: ill just call it yum yum for the time

being.Your a lucky guy being hairless has its advantages.

LithiuM
08-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Does anyone know how long

pheromones last on clothes as opposed to pheromones on skin?

terry0400-40
08-08-2006, 11:33 AM
From what i have read on the forum sometimes de mones can stay on the clothing at least double the time of

skin applications, and sometimes it can still be active after the garment has been washed

Gegogi
08-08-2006, 11:37 AM
If I apply 'mones to clothing,

say a coat, I can still smell it for days, even weeks with little change. On your skin, sweat and bacterial action

take care of it in short order. Personally I need to refresh skin apps later in the day. Your mileage may vary

depending on skin chemistry and amount of sweat.

terry0400-40
08-08-2006, 12:16 PM
I re apply also every 3 or 4 hours depending on conditions,but all of this talk on clothing applications has

inspired me to experement more with these methods of storage and transferance, i have noticed that when i applied

SOE to my cotton shirt collar ( come to think of it i got good results that day) well i applied the unscented and it

did wash out without leaving any staining at all. It gets very sticky and humid in Brisbane during summer so i

reckon clothing may be just the ticket. Iv also read on the fm that some users get good results also by applying to

their head hair and that is a thought also.

CrystalMoon
08-08-2006, 12:21 PM
The hair is a highly

effective mechanism for pheromone diffusion.

Almost all women I know who use pheromones, spray them on their

hair.

When we toss our mane around, the resulting mone-cloud works its magic.

..especially if we are using

copulins.

Ail :-)

Gegogi
08-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Actually I apply 'mones to my

hair as well. Nevertheless it's not an option for many men as their hair is too short or nonexistent!

maxo-texas
08-08-2006, 01:18 PM
I apply a mix to body and

clothes.

I think I hit my first neg problem recently.

Friend got a headache that she attributed to her first

drink but she was alternating between laughing and irritable all night.

oscar
08-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Aside from staining

clothing, isn't application of pheromones on clothes a better method than the traditional way? This way, you can

prevent build-up and the smell isn't covered by layers of clothing.

LithiuM,

I've long

thought that the definitive answer to the ongoing "Clothes vs. Skin" phero application debate can be found in post

#4 of a.k.a.'s "Minimalist

Manifesto" (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2319&goto=nextnewest) thread:

I apply to skin because I want my clothes to

come off eventually.

Sometimes the most profound things are those most simply

stated.

Oscar :)

terry0400-40
08-08-2006, 02:05 PM
[quote=CrystalMoon]The hair is a highly effective mechanism for pheromone diffusion.

Almost all

women I know who use pheromones, spray them on their hair.

When we toss our mane around, the resulting

mone-cloud works its magic.

..especially if we are using copulins.

Ail :-)[/quote im not short of hair,

so ill have a spray today, people who confront me tossing my hair around oh dear this guy is strange but he smells

soe good and there is just something about him, ha ha

Gegogi
08-08-2006, 02:15 PM
I apply to skin because I

want my clothes to come off eventually.

Perhaps but common sense dictates at that point it doesn't

matter one iota. Once naked you're pretty much "in like flint." On the other hand, if you apply to skin only but

are covered with clothing, you may never get a chance to don your birthday suit as she caught not your lovey phero

scent.

I suppose if you're truly anal, you could apply to hair, clothing and skin, and therefore put Bruce's

kids through college!

terry0400-40
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
LithiuM,

I've long thought that the definitive answer to the ongoing "Clothes vs. Skin" phero

application debate can be found in post #4 of a.k.a.'s

"Minimalist Manifesto" (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2319&goto=nextnewest) thread:

Sometimes the most profound things are those most simply stated.

Oscar :) a really great

read, iv bookmarked it, got to slosh a bit on right now run and meet the press, but ill get back to it asap ill

learn a lot from it im sure. cant wait.