PDA

View Full Version : Can a woman think a man is wearing mones by smelling her own?

sweet thing
08-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Last week I was sliding into a man's mone trap at work. :lovestruc

I was

talking to him intimately about his past (in the presense of strangers), and he was answering me like I was the only

person in the room.

I was smelling sex all over him and I wondered if he was wearing store bought mones. He

does not seem like the type of guy to wear any fragrances, yet I could not get enough of him. Then I wondered if my

store bought mones were making us both on a love high. :wub:

Can mones on a woman make her smell a man like he

is an animal she wants to mate with? I swear to Goodness, I could not stop smelling him. I had to restrain myself.

:nono:

Sweet Thing.

Cullmanz Own
08-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I think that you more than

likely got a buzz off your mones and started craving the first attractive man you saw.

Just my end of the stick

though.. :)

tim929
08-07-2006, 11:42 AM
It is possible he is a customer

here too...That would be alittle awkward.But it is also possible you were getting it from your own pheromones as

well.What were you wearing?

Gegogi
08-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Or he could be naturally "moned

up." After all, pheromones do naturally occur in nature. And some guys 'n gals just got it going on. The rest of us

shop at LS and are fakers!

bronzie
08-07-2006, 06:13 PM
this is a tiny bit off topic,

but i have experienced this and have also read it in other posts in the forum, be carefull when wearing pheromones

with long term girlfriends, they do sense scent change and are affected by it, for instance it can lead to who are

you? if you suddely change your .mone combination. this is not a good thing to do, if you want to keep

her.

when i have a long term gf, and my gf dont really last longer then 3 weeks unfortunantly because im a

jerk, i try not to wear pheromones at all, after the first week of knowing her, after all, if she wants me for me,

then i see dont see the point in being fake, trying to hide something from her, or change her mood via chemical

manipulative ways

sweet thing
08-08-2006, 06:47 AM
I got in

his air space and it happened again! I smelled his mones and went gaa gaa. :lovestruc

Last week when I got mone

confusion, I was wearing "Scent of Eros for Women." This time I was wearing "Passion Pheremone Attractant."

When around him, I could not smell my store bought "girly" mones, but could certainly smell his. Store bought or

not, his mones got me going. :wub:

I think I am going to try something else in my arsenal to make sure I am not

smelling my own mones and getting confused. :think:

Sweet Thing

MOBLEYC57
08-08-2006, 09:49 AM
I got in his

air space and it happened again! I smelled his mones and went gaa gaa. :lovestruc

Last week when I got mone

confusion, I was wearing "Scent of Eros for Women." This time I was wearing "Passion Pheremone Attractant."

When around him, I could not smell my store bought "girly" mones, but could certainly smell his. Store bought or

not, his mones got me going. :wub:

I think I am going to try something else in my arsenal to make sure I am not

smelling my own mones and getting confused. :think:

Sweet Thing

Look'em in the eyes and ask, "What

cologne is that you're wearing? Smells nice!" Note his reactions. :blink:

maxo-texas
08-08-2006, 01:25 PM
I've had good luck with

ladies that I already know well.

My natural teste is low (didn't even have chest hair til the doc suggested

that I start supplementing) so my natural pheremone signature is probably weak.

I can feel my emotions shift when

I have on SoE and I think I get a bit cockier when I have on Andro.

You could tell the co-worker he smells nice

and then watch his reaction when you asked him what he has on. Does he tell a lie (break eye contact, hesitate

before saying something innocuous sounding, etc.)

I really don't think you can know what people are like from

what they look like as much as you used to.

Gegogi
08-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Most Asian men have little or no

chest and plenty of those guys are macho to the max. I know near hairless Korean guys and they're as cocky as them

come, and love to brawl in bars. Seem to have more than enough testosterone...

sweet thing
08-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Today he had me by the nostrils. I was completely hanging on his every word, and he knew

it.:whip:

I have got to ask him what he is wearing lest I jump him. :kiss:

If he gives me the name of a

department store fragrance, then I know it is me overdosing on my own store-bought-mones from Love Scent and should

take a good bath. :nono:

If he gives me bullshit about not wearing anything, then I know he is one of you

guys.......trying to "get some....."

I love the sniff game, but I must resist this devil. :smite:

Sweet

Thing