PDA

View Full Version : Repacking SOE gel

howard70
08-06-2006, 10:11 AM
As I've mentioned

in my other thread, I'll be going on a business trip to Singapore in September. I want to take my SOE gel packs

with me. Unfortunately, the gel packs are made of aluminium foil and will be discovered by the custom's metal

detectors. I don't think there's anything illegal about pheromones in Singapore. As I am travelling with my

business partners, however, I don't want to have to explain what the gel packs contain. Thus, I am thinking about

repacking the SOE gel to another container.

The container...
1. should look unsuspicious.
2. should not be

discovered by metal detectors.
3. should prevent the SOE gel from running dry.

Any ideas?

Maybe an empty

can of hair wax would do the job. However, I am not sure if the gel will dry up in that container. What do you

think?

live4themusic
08-06-2006, 10:49 AM
If you put the gelpacks in

your suitcase (the ones that aren't carry-on) you shouldn't have to worry about taking them through the metal

detectors. Those go on separately from you on the flight, so I guess they don't pose security threats.

They do

go on the X-ray conveyor belt, which shouldn't be a problem.

The only thing you might worry about is if you get

randomly selected for a search, and they go through all your luggage. If that happens (which it probably won't) and

they do take the time to read what it says on all your cosmetic products (which they probably won't) and they are

concerned by the word "pheromone" on your SOE gelpacks (which they probably wouldn't be), when they ask you about

it, just look pathetic and say "The website said it would help me get laid!" I guess if they push it you can just

let them throw it out and get on without it, but it probably won't cause any problems.

You could also spray some

Liquid Trust on before going to check-in (though I wouldn't recommend taking THAT with you, because it might look

suspicious)

CrystalMoon
08-06-2006, 11:01 AM
I carry gel-packed

pheromones in the wells of my contact lens case, and that does the job brilliantly.

Ail :-)

gabe1970
08-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Squeeze the contents of several

gel packs into a small travel sized shampoo/conditioner bottle. :cheers:

howard70
08-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I think gabe's method will do

the trick. I'll let you know if I'll encounter any problems at customs.