PDA

View Full Version : Pherone vs Love scent

GrIp MeNtOr
08-06-2006, 09:14 AM
I just order

some pherone but then I did some research to see if it worked. I found this site and the forum. I just wanted to

know if anyone out has used pherone and love scent. If you have tell me which one is better.

Phero Master
08-06-2006, 09:42 AM
:angel: Well I

tried the Pherone D17X both on clothes and on skin and I can honestly say that this stuff is snake oil......100%

ultra mega waste of money.(Just my opinion):run:

MOBLEYC57
08-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Pherone is a product, and Love

Scent is a company? :think: :run:

GrIp MeNtOr
08-06-2006, 10:11 AM
what I was asking is the

products that love scent sells work compared to pherone.

GrIp MeNtOr
08-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Pherone is

a product, and Love Scent is a company? :think: :run:

well pherone is a company as well

GrIp MeNtOr
08-06-2006, 10:26 AM
:angel:

Well I tried the Pherone D17X both on clothes and on skin and I can honestly say that this stuff is snake

oil......100% ultra mega waste of money.(Just my opinion):run:

Have you tired anything but d17x

CrystalMoon
08-06-2006, 10:44 AM
I have to disagree

here..

I use many excellent products purchased from Love Scent - the most effective being EW, but I have both W-1

and W-9 from Pherone, and have had first-class results from both, and I am not only a massive sceptic, but a

complete realist.

The women's Pherone products work for me, no doubt whatsoever, and I know a good few people

that applies to also.

Ail :-)

GrIp MeNtOr
08-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Crystal Moon do you know

what the w-1 and w-9 would be related to in the men's pheromones

CrystalMoon
08-06-2006, 11:21 AM
I only know that the

women's products both contain copulins which I always have excellent results with, but I don't actually know which

of the male products they would equate to, I'm afraid.

Ail :P-)

Brookotter
08-08-2006, 01:43 PM
I've got the Pherone G-3,

which is their gay men's mix.

Only worn it out once, and got a decent hit, but no better than I've seen with

the Perception gel-pack. It's still in the mix for me, and I'm not willing to label it snake-oil.

Some of

the obsessing (NOT talking about you specifically) about whether or not to buys products doesn't quite make sense

to me.

Even the really expensive products aren't much more than a dinner in a halfway decent resturant.

Sheesh! Throw a little money around - support the bandwidth and server costs for the company. Get a couple of

different things, try them out, see what works for YOU! :hammer:

Feeling a bit feisty, can u tell?? ;-)

jvkohl
08-08-2006, 07:51 PM
"In our study of Pherone Formula

M-11 82% of the men who used it reported that they had more sexual interactions or got more positive attention from

women. That's a higher success rate than any other pheromone product we know of."

What study? What

researcher(s) did the study? What was the study design? Where were the results published? What compounds were used?

Paraphrasing "Dirty Harry"...
To tell you the truth, I don't remember myself. So, the question you have

to ask yourself is "Do you feel lucky, punk?" Well, do ya?

I realize that few people have time to spend on a

thorough investigation of any product, but there will always be clues to legitimacy versus marketing tactics. Like

most marketing sites, the one for this product has nothing but marketing tactics.

Take a brief look at my

domain for comparison. Then pause for a moment and ask yourself why someone like me would bother to establish the

domain in 1996, and maintain it with all the latest information about human pheromones. Each time a new product

comes up for discussion on this Forum, I have to ask myself why I bother. There are now hundreds of products being

marketed, and most of them have no science to back them up.

It's become readily apparent that many people

simply feel lucky. So, maybe I should wait a few more months to update the information at my domain. Doesn't make

much difference if no one bothers to look.

JVK

bronzie
08-08-2006, 08:17 PM
hang on a sec, wasnt the product

"love scent" called "scent of eros" just a few months ago? im 100% sure of this, because i remember the company/guy

name that was selling it on a well known auction site, and also has the same picture to market the

product

firstly, the name scent of eros, has been used by jvkhol for years, and its really pathetic that some

one else tries to capitalize on an already successfull existing product by using the same name, then changing it to

the name love scent to capitalize on this site's popularity and familiarity

i see a copyright infringement

here, and i guess that is the reason why he changed the (probably complete dud product) name, from "scent of eros"

to "love scent"

CrystalMoon
08-09-2006, 05:08 AM
The Love Scent store on Ebay

is an official affiliate of Bruce and Love-Scent.

belgareth
08-09-2006, 05:19 AM
The Love

Scent store on Ebay is an official affiliate of Bruce and Love-Scent.

It isn't Love Scent on

EBay, its Love Solutions. You are right that it is an affiliate.

CrystalMoon
08-09-2006, 05:46 AM
I just was about to come and

correct that, as I remembered afterI had left the PC, but I was waiting for something to come to the boil, and

didn't want to let it go over! ^_^

jvkohl
08-09-2006, 06:16 AM
hang on a sec, wasnt

the product "love scent" called "scent of eros" just a few months ago?

Love-Scent.com markets Scent

of Eros products. However, there are many Love-Scent.com affiliates, and some may inadvertently misrepresent the

association of Scent of Eros with Love-Scent.com.

the name scent of eros, has been used

by jvkhol for years,

Scent of Eros products were named after my book "The Scent of Eros:

Mysteries of Odor in Human Sexuality" published in 1995 and updated in paperback 2002.

its

really pathetic that some one else tries to capitalize on an already successfull existing product by using the same

name

It's also pathetic that there are so many attempts to capitalize on the concept of human

pheromones, by people who have no clue about the science that supports the concept.

i see

a copyright infringement here

People frequently violate "intellectual property" rights.

Litigation is costly, and takes its time toll on my ability to continue with research. Ultimately, it will be the

research that best illustrates the foolishness of unscrupulous marketers. Meanwhile, Forum Members should evaluate

marketing claims, including those associated with product content. Many of the Forum Members are able to look past

the claims, and determine whether there is any scientific validation of the product. Those who cannot are in the

untenable position of trying product after product until it becomes more clear to them that the concept of human

pheromones is more important than marketing claims when it comes to developing an effective

product.

JVK