PDA

View Full Version : First post

valmont
08-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Greetings, everyone, this

is my very first post, so I would just like to say how honoured and excited I am to join your band of brothers and

scoundrels!

First a little bit about myself: my name is Valmont (named after the magnificent hero in Dangerous

Liaisons), I am 42, am 5'5 tall and, looks-wise I am about a 6 out of 10. I live in the United Kingdom, and work

in an opticians where I come into close contact with women of all ages and backgrounds on a daily basis - a good

environment to play with pheromones, dont you think?). Anyway, I first started to get interested in pheromones

after watching a TV programme here in England about aphrodisiacs and their effects on a series of couples who tried

each of them out as experiments. At the end of the programme, the top product turned out to be Scent Of Eros

(unscented and used UNCOVERED), which drove each of the women crazy! As a result, after falling for the Pherlure

scam, I stumbled upon this forum and have spent the last 4 months reading thread after thread, trying to gain as

much information as possible before taking the plunge!

In the end, as I'm in my 40's, and probably lacking in

'none and looking to get laid more, I plumped for NPA, which I have been experimenting with for the last month.

However, as yet, I have noticed no OBVIOUS results. At first, as seemed like the consensus of opinion on this

forum, I started with a low doseage: 1 drop, covered with 2 sprays of gorgeous LACOSTE cologne. Then, for the past

two weeks, I have been applying 2 drops, again covering with my LACOSTE cologne. I have applied it to various

points, too: shirt, neck, hair, wrists, forehead, arms, etc. This is the thing, chaps: Women have always reacted

positively with me, even before I'd even heard of pheromones, mainly because I'm fun to be around, friendly,

chatty, and witty. Nothing has actually changed - positively or negatively - since I started experimenting with

pheromones, so that's why I am having a hard time trying to detect whether the NPA is having an effect or not. Bt

OBVIOUS effect, I mean I am not noticing any visible signs that you fellas associate with hits: DIHLs, dilating

dupils, hair twirling, flirtiness, etc. Gosh, it's such a frustrating business. However, I bet it is nothing

different to what you all experienced when you stared out on your careers! I still want to perservere with NPA for

a month or so longer, before I even start to consider using another product - however, even then, I don't want to

even begin considering mixing yet, before I start to experiment with
other products singularly, finding out about

their differen personalities, and their effects on me. However, I would very much appreciate all your comments,

tips, and advice (especially the legends that are: Watcher, Geogi, A.K.A, Belgareth, Bronzie etc., etc,)

Anyway,

thanks for your patience in reading this long post, hipsters, flipsters,and fingerpopping daddies, and I hope to

speak to you soon.

VALMONT

MOBLEYC57
08-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Every two weeks seems fine ...

so, for the next two weeks it's 3 drops. If there's anything to the age thingy, you should start seeing something

... positive or negative, around 4-6 drops/dabs.

At least you have the patiences, and haven't put on the entire

bottle in need of some kind of hit. :sick:

Hang in there!:run:

Phero Master
08-06-2006, 10:02 AM
:angel: We have

a problem, first of all stop wearing LACOSTE POUR HOMME. I know it recommended for daytime use but that stuff is too

spicy for office use (I work at JC Penny, I know Cologne, Try Aqui Di Gio, Cool Water or Cotys' Raw

Vanilla):thumbsup: We have another problem, never ever wear NPA at the office. Why you ask, because no matter what

your cover scent is it will smell. If your hard headed and insist on wearing it, by a atomizer from Bruce and

dilute that funky love potion- 1 part Npa/5 parts cologne(no more than two sprays).:thumbsup: Best none rich

pheromone to have for office use is PI (one drop).:box:

CrystalMoon
08-06-2006, 11:29 AM
I personally do not like

Lacoste, but a lot of guys over here in the UK wear it to work, so I don't see a great problem there, to be

honest.

Ail :-)

valmont
08-10-2006, 06:46 AM
Thanks, chaps for your sound

advice. I will keep at it and keep patient. Will also consider picking up some PI then if it is good for workwear

and maybe changing my cologne.

Its just that with funds so low these days, I really do have to do without so

many things in order to continue with my pheromone indulgencies.

Thanks again,

VALMONT