PDA

View Full Version : Is this to crazy for a mix

roamngnom
08-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Well its

my first time trying it, im goin to try out a mix of one pack Perception,a dime size squirt of SOE , three drops of

AE
and a dime size drop of the edge.I'm wearing on my wrists and neck as usual.It's the most ive tried mixing at

one time and ill post the results has anyone else tried this. If so how were the results I've noticed with me im

either the center of attention or everyone avoids me like the plague when i mix just AE+SOE and about the same with

a stand alone like SOE or AE.Oh well fortune favors the bold i guess . im also wearing a cover scent of i know its

cheap but it smells good axe well to me anyway (personal opinions differ ) not trying to start a debate on it.well

wish me luck

BizmanJoe
08-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Hmmm. I

don't know about you, but that sounds like a sure-fire OD mix for me.:sad:

roamngnom
08-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Yeah

izman I think i OD'ed major even people who are normally friendly to me when im wearing just a mix of AE,SOE and a

tiny amount of TE seemed like they just didn't want to talk to me.Oh well lesson learned,but on a side note one

female who i only talked to once before came over and was as touchy feely as she could be(well with her boyfriend

present).not much else to report,maybe it was becuase i put on a mix earlier in the day, i did scrub it off with

anti bacterial soap and alcohol.You live and learn,I'll try it again next week without applying anymones for a few

days and see what happens. Then if the reults are the same Ill leave it alone