PDA

View Full Version : Best single to use

foxtrotsmith
08-04-2006, 08:57 PM
I recently got

master and it smells pretty good even though it goes away fairly quickly, and i recently ordered the chikara for

men, im waiting for it to come. i havent had an opportunity to try master yet, but im hoping for good results. but i

was wondering, whats the best single type to use? ive been thinking about SOE or alpha7, but im really open for

suggestions. which single works best for men?

roamngnom
08-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Soe is pretty good by itself

but a little inconsistent for me,but i seem to get a wonderful day after affect from using it, people forgetting

what they were doin. ive almost walked out of gas stations without paying becuase the cashier fogot i came in to

get gas , but im to honest i guess . let me know how the master works out . good luck with it

Gegogi
08-04-2006, 10:17 PM
In my experience, SOE is the best

all around 'mone enhancement product. It amps up your social, business and romantic life. What more do you want? If

you want to fake like you're a stinky "alpha male," don a splash or two or three of androstenone product (PI, NPA

or TE). However be prepared for women, children and beasts to flee from you. Worse, true alpha and alpha wantabes

might decided to beat you senseless.

Cullmanz Own
08-04-2006, 10:36 PM
NPA smells like ass

splashed into armpit sweat and ball drippings. (It smells bad)

Gegogi
08-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Actually, TE is worse. It reminds

me of an amalgamate of donkey hindy, dried rat tinkle and fermented jockstrap juice. Now that I think of it, EW is

even worse: two week old hippo-rhino-ele-potamus crack spiked with essense of gator breath.:smite:

roamngnom
08-05-2006, 08:56 PM
I've not noticed a smell

besides the scents of the product that are put there.
Is this a good or bad thing i wonder?

bronzie
08-05-2006, 09:32 PM
In my experience,

SOE is the best all around 'mone enhancement product. It amps up your social, business and romantic life. What more

do you want? If you want to fake like you're a stinky "alpha male," don a splash or two or three of androstenone

product (PI, NPA or TE). However be prepared for women, children and beasts to flee from you. Worse, true alpha and

alpha wantabes might decided to beat you senseless.

androstenone is a fantastic pheromone, and the

most effective with what I want to achieve from a phero product, SOE has a great scent, but it gives off too much of

a friendly feel, I get nothing sexual from it, and I mean nothing, and I have been using this product for 5-6 years

straight, dont get me wrong its a must have product in my collection, but I only combine it with androstenone, and I

only wear .mones when I want to lay a woman and I wear androstenone to achieve this.

women, or kids or beasts

wont run from you...and alpha wannabees wont pick on you, in fact, it has the opposite effect, they turn timid, then

again, I am pretty strong in my own skin, both physically and the aura I give off, and I dont fear other men, my

level of confidence in a social setting is pretty high, working as security in the nightclub scene as a part time

job for years, helped me develop this confidence, serving in the military (infantry) also helped, I think other

alpha males respect other alpha males and just leave them alone, so androstenone will not create fights, it is not a

catalist for this, however if you wear .none and try to move unto another mans woman, sure that is a possible

reciepe for a fight, but that can be attributed to a behaviour rather then blame it on the .mones.

I enjoy a

good pub fight anyway if the need arises, not that I seek them, and like to defend the poor wimps that alpha (jerk

males) males pick on.

Gegogi
08-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Bronzie you must realize not everybody is the same as you: different races, ages, body chemistry and persona. SOE

has been extremely sexual in my experience. As I recall JVK wrote on this forum SOE enhanced sexual receptiveness

and response for him as well.

As for 'none, I can actually use it generously to fairly good effect, well

much of the time. I'm a middle aged Asian male and produce very little natural 'none. I rarely experience

hostility from other males with or without NPA. However it has proved somewhat unpredictable sexually. It sometimes

makes women both horny and angry. They want to fight 'n fuck. Not my idea of a good time. Unwelcome advances are a

drag. I don't like getting jumped by horny housewives. SOE enhances attraction without putting it over the top. I

want to call the shots. Women find men sexually attractive without 'mones, so you don't have to beat it to death.

I prefer women willing and interested, not crazed and devil eyed.

Young men already have plenty of natural

'none. Splash on NPA, add cocky atitude and many young men get in OD trouble. I hope you realize just because you

wear NPA and smell like a stinky alpha doesn't make you one. Young men with dating problems that seek 'mone

enhancement are usually the opposite of alpha (read: weak leadership skills and timid personality). Hence SOE is the

safest starting point for a beginner. After they get their feet wet and build a little confidence is the time to

carefully dab a little NPA/TE and see what happens.