PDA

View Full Version : Testimony

wiradewi25
08-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Last week, as soon as I

know that my "friend" was coming, I applied a drop each behind my ears and neck with PI and EW and roll SOE on top

of it, my wrists, chest and lower back. Ok, so, this is what happened. He came into the house (the door was unlock)

he came to me, smile and suddenly just grab me and lift me up and kissed me. Then of course we started talking. From

the living room, we moved into my bedroom. We lay down on the bed and talk and talk. He then said that he won't

spend the night. I said ok, that is fine. He was getting ready to go, has his sandals back on. Then we talked again,

with me sitting on the edge of the bed and him standing facing and hugging me. Minutes later, he took his sandals

off and went back in bed and said that he wants to spend the night. OK?!!
Nothing happen, we both went to sleep. I

thought, this thing is not working! However, in the middle of the night, I slept with my back facing him and him

hugging me from behind. I can hear him breathing. So, I make sure that my neck is so close to his face that he has

to breath and smell me. The next thing I know, he started caressing me and tugging me real close to his body. He

could not resist but to touch me!
We have been practising abstinence. So, we did fool around big time with O but

not the whole act (if you know what I mean) Still it was great!
After that, this is what he said, "Damn you! You

are just so sexy, you know that?!"
Anyway, so, what and how much should I apply next time and make sure he will beg

me for the real HIT instead of just fooling around? I am sick and tired of this whole abstinence thing.

Lor
08-05-2006, 06:12 PM
heres a novel

idea.....
why dont you just be sexy alpha woman and say fq me now , lifes too short. why should this be the 'mones

job to communicate an idea it wasnt meant to? its meant to be a turn-on. there, it did its job. now it YOUR turn to

do your job, and talk to him like a normal person!!! :blink:
im not intending to come-off not understanding your

situation, but no matter what the situation people need to have realistic expectations from a tool.... its the

person using the tool with the skill.:thumbsup:

belgareth
08-05-2006, 07:15 PM
:box: And you accused me of

being wise? :cheers:

Gegogi
08-06-2006, 01:33 PM
I am sick and tired of

this whole abstinence thing.

Was abstinence your idea and he was merely respecting your wishes? Obviously

he was good to go. One word from this queen and he would have been "in like flint."

wiradewi25
08-15-2006, 01:35 PM
sigh! What can I say? I am a

timid shy asian woman. Don't know how to make the first move. To tell him to Fq me now? Emm..I don't even have any

lyrics when we are making out!! Ok, so, I just myself on the contraceptive. Maybe this time, he might want to .

MONES, here I come!

Gegogi
08-19-2006, 01:56 AM
Hmm, none of the Asian women I

know are shy once you get to know them. Nor are they timid sexually. So that's not a good excuse. They can be

really demanding. And most of the women I know are Asian. Just do what feels right. I don't think he''l be

disappointed in the least. Men like it nasty and real so don't hold back.