PDA

View Full Version : Women Smell of Arousal Stories

platinumfox
08-04-2006, 04:45 AM
Its

my favorite part about the power of mones having a lady get so worked up you can smell her arousal.It happened at

work at a company meeting I was wearing my AE/WAGG combo and I intentionally sat next to her.She's really cute

about 30 and originally from China.I noticed her fidgeting than 10 minutes later I smelled her getting wet she was

looking around in embarassment she left about 5 minutes later.She came back in 15 minutes she was probably in the

bathroom cleaning up.Ever since that day when she sees me she gives me a weird look.You know the look women give to

somebody that they are attracted to even though they are married and want to hide their feelings by looking mean.I

say hi but she just puts her head down.

MOBLEYC57
08-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Its my

favorite part about the power of mones having a lady get so worked up you can smell her arousal.It happened at work

at a company meeting I was wearing my AE/WAGG combo and I intentionally sat next to her.She's

really cute about 30 and originally from China.I noticed her fidgeting than 10 minutes later I smelled her getting

wet she was looking around in embarassment she left about 5 minutes later.She came back in 15 minutes she was

probably in the bathroom cleaning up.Ever since that day when she sees me she gives me a weird look.You know the

look women give to somebody that they are attracted to even though they are married and want to hide their feelings

by looking mean.I say hi but she just puts her head down.

I remember a post about something like this

long ago. Was that a once-in-a-lifetime thing, PFox, or have that mix done it time after time fer ya?

What's

the ratio of that combo?

Are you two still at that job, and has it developed into anyting negative or

positive?

Thanks!:run:

Gegogi
08-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Sounds like she probably needs to

shower more often. I dated a few Chinese nationals and bath day was weekly and every Saturday. If they were in a

hurry, they'd only wash their hair. Never brushed their teeth either. Too funky for me.

Rakesh
08-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Cultural compensation for low

natural mone production? :-)

Brushing teeth thing, depends on diet. No refined sugar and all rice is fine,

but importing those customs into a culture where tea is always with sugar and the usual lunch is a bigmac=bad :D

The Real FTR
08-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Sounds to me like her Aunt

Flo showed up for a surprise visit.

sweet thing
08-06-2006, 10:43 PM
I have had men make me love crazy and then I have to leave to make sure I

am not acting silly. :lol:

I have also had Aunt Flo show up at work while talking to a guy and then always

remembered that same guy because it was embarrassing :run:

Enjoy the moment. Whatever it was.

Sweet Thing

Gegogi
08-06-2006, 11:59 PM
At least Auntie Flow ain't as

obvious as the old "banana in pocket glad to see ya" thing men endure. I normally keep little willie under control

but once in a while he pitches tent in the company of an attractive woman. And it can be painful with tight pants or

if going commando (gets choked senseless and can't be adjusted discreetly). It happened to me recently during a

tutoring session in my office. A young Filipina coed with tiny white shorts. Her slender brown legs and scent were

driving me nuts. Needless to say I was unable to stand up...