PDA

View Full Version : How are people finding Jambats mixes

proteus
01-18-2002, 01:44 PM
Well I swear by JB#1 - described my success with this in the Hit squad thread, and still seeing/dating this lady. I\'ve had girlfriends in the past who I really clicked with etc. but this lady is really \"into me\" big time and she is hot!!! And she\'s commented a number of times how great my cologne is, loves rubbing her face against me kinda sniffing me images/icons/smile.gif so I know JB#1 is definitely having an effect. Good thing is I like her/she likes me and I think she\'s incredibly sexy as I think I might feel a little guilty about this if I didn\'t. I understand even better now what Jambat meant about having this \"power\" and using it wisely. Also tried JB#3 NPA/PF and had some excellent hits (before the New Year), but since I began dating this lady I really haven\'t used the pheros much in public. But want to try SOE as it sounds interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2002, 11:49 PM
With all the activity surrounding SOE how are people finding jambats mixes 1 2 and 3, also is anyone with AE and the others adding it and how is it responding, just after some feedback.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2002, 09:23 AM
i have JB#1 but i haven\'t used it for long enough and i haven\'t noticed anything big
but i know girls like it and they smile a lot. To me it seems like it\'s not strong enough to be smelt.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2002, 05:31 PM
which is JB3?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2002, 06:33 PM
DD

I went out on Thursday and Friday into Glasgow to a place called the Garage, which I think is great. On thursday I wore Just APC (I just happened to have it on me and I didn\'t plan to go out, I just ended up there) I noticed during the night that I was getting eye contact and smiles left, right and centre but no advances. Later that night I met a girl that I hadn\'t seen for a year. She used to fancy me and she couldn\'t take her eyes off me after I gave her a cuddle and let her inhale the pheros. I have a girlfriend though and therefore nothing happened (if im in a relationship it is because I choose to be and therefore I am 100% committed and faithful). It was a good night.

On Friday the night out was planned and therefore I made up some JB#1 and I added some AE (I mixed 40 drops total of JB#1 into a role on bottle with 10 drops of AE). That night I had twice as many stares and smiles as the night before and many times during the night I was surrounded by girls all smiling at me, one of whom stood out as the best looking and also there was just something about that girl that just seemed to activate emotional switches in me that I fergot I had. A short while later after she stared and smiled non stop I went to the bar and when I came back my friend said she asked him if I was single and said she wanted me BIG TIME. The situation was explained that I was in a relationship. Then the girl came up to me and appologised for asking me because I had a girlfriend which I thought was really nice and we made friends.

During that night I could have picked which girl I wanted, If only you all could have seen the way they looked at me and smiled, pheros kick ass.

Thanks go out to Jambat for JB#1 and thanks go out to DD for suggesting adding AE.

Paul C

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2002, 11:40 PM
Hey some feedback on my mix well attraction and NPA AE work well to but it seems the DD mix 60% NPA 20% AE and also 20% SPMO or 20% attraction to suit ones needs. But yeah AE boosts it even further but so far very little feedback except for yourself, dont worry ive experimented with lots of stuff and only put up here what works the best for me no secret extra stuff here. May as well give the best inforamtion.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2002, 12:32 AM
I\'m sort of curious about the jambet mix being 70% oil-based and 30% alcohol. There aren\'t many oil-based colognes out there. Is that why Jambet may work so well on skin? On the other hand, would the NPA evaporate faster? Does everyone apply Jambet to skin?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2002, 02:07 AM
It is not 70% oil based. It is 70% Di propylene glycol (APC carrier. I dunno who said it is oil based, but it is right there on the bottle) and this is a cmpd very similar to antifreeze.

I think that it works on the skin well because the DPG (see cmpd above) shows up on shirts, but does not on skin. At the 70:30 ratio, it is fine, but if you go 20:80, it is a mess.

The NPA carrier is alcohol. It will evaporate. The -none has a melting temp of like 180... Needless to say, it will hang around.

Bruce
01-20-2002, 04:39 AM
Where is Jambat these days? Haven\'t seen him around.
Bruce

proteus
01-20-2002, 08:37 AM
Dalesalsa: JB#3 is 70%PF/30%NPA (Jambat please correct me if I\'m wrong images/icons/smile.gif )

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2002, 11:17 PM
Hey where is JAMBAT hes gone walkies damn it would be a shame to miss him from the forum, well jambat works well kick in some AE if you want to make it interesting, just a drop will do or two, as we say experiement folks and put your results good and bad on the forum for everyone else to see. images/icons/tongue.gif