PDA

View Full Version : some chikara + npa questions

InterDebt
08-01-2006, 09:08 PM
My

Chikara + NPA combo should be arriving tomorrow morning, my first question is how long on average has this pair

lasted for you people before you had to buy another.

I plan to apply a dab of NPA on the chest area of my shirt

and cover it with a quick spray of C7, then apply light dabs of NPA behind each ear and under the chin and cover

those with dabs of C7. Does this sound like it would be effective for people that are within 3 feet of me or so and

does the amount of chikara I plan on using over the NPA sound like enough to avoid any bad smell?

side note: I

was never a fan of having the scent I am wearing be detectable for miles to come, I would prefer the scent be

smelled by people who are close by. So I know I may be going too light on the cover scent (C7), if so please let me

know.

Mtnjim
08-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Depending on age etc. you

might be ODing.

InterDebt
08-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Im 20 and slim to average

build - when moving around alot (ex. work) I sweat a little even when the temperature is cool.

What do you think

I would be ODing on if I went with the applications I plan?

Gegogi
08-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Chikara (C7) is not a good cover

for NPA. You'll merely smell like floral cat piss or essense of floral locker-room. Worse, C7 tends to fade quickly

so you'll soon be left with pure funk from the NPA. NPA needs serous coverage. Get a cologne that last for hours

after dry-down.

Personally I'd experiment with C7 and NPA separately before combining. You may find C7 is

all you need. NPA is great for older men in need of androstenone replacement therapy. 20 year old guys (unless

you're Asian) naturally produce plenty of androstenone and, therefore, you're likely to OD.

InterDebt
08-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Ok I may ditch the NPA or only

apply extremely minute amounts.

I am thinking of using a full spray of C7 on the front of my shirt near collar

and dabbing any excess from the bottle behind my ears.

new question:
How long would you say this chikara last

me if I use a full spray 6 times a week?

Cullmanz Own
08-02-2006, 09:36 PM
About a month and 2 weeks

exactly. I've used C7 before and that's exactly how long it took me.

Yet, I used 1 spray every day. 7 days a

week. Oh I bought the combo too. I add a little NPA too just for kicks. I'm 18 so I only used 2 dabs.

scottyle80
08-02-2006, 09:53 PM
hello every1,

i too, have

a question on Chikara.

i've already heard of three different types. you guys are talking about the C7. which is

that?

well, the three that i know come in different colored bottle caps. one, being silver cap and silver spray

head. 2nd is silver cap, white spray. 3rd is "shiny-silver' cap, silver spray.

what are the difference here?

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanx

scott

InterDebt
08-02-2006, 10:11 PM
thanks cullmanz own for your

reply... did you get any noticeable hits from your combination other than "take a shower"?

How much c7 did you

use to cover those dabs of npa?

Cullmanz Own
08-02-2006, 11:15 PM
My daily combo.

dabs=NPA
2 sprays of chikara
cover with Axe First Move

Yes, at first but now I'm more into my gf. Not to say

I don't get hits from other girls but she is just all over me. All the time... :)