PDA

View Full Version : A new mix NPA +AE adding SOe onto the skin

Whitehall
01-18-2002, 12:18 PM
I\'ve just ordered SOE and NPA thinking that SOE needs some \'none for a guy my age (roughly same as Bruce and Kohl). I\'ll probably mix the NPA with a cologne (Dolce & Gabbana or Eau Sauvage) and try SOE plus the NPA-laced cologne at the same time. Hope SOE doesn\'t have too much fragrance or that it is easy to complement.

Still a bit skeptical of straight \'nol/\'rone products to deliver but I\'ve paid my moneys and I\'ll take my chances (under Bruce\'s money-back guarantee.) Stimulated females are a primary target but we haven\'t dicussed much the alpha male response that we\'ve associated with \'none.

So what about opening the SOE and adding NPA directly to the bottle? Anyone tried that trick yet?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2002, 02:28 PM
the SOE fragrance is actually quite good on its own, you may not want to put a cologne into the mix

jvkohl
01-18-2002, 07:12 PM
Right DEEPBLUE; I\'ll stick with the SOE on its own theme and hope everyone gets the picture. If you still want the NONE effect, give SOE time to breakdown; or work up a mild sweat before or while using it. A little exercise never hurts, and toned muscles are a major turn-on.

Whitehall, I think that what guys our age need is less NONE, not more. I vaguely recall a report that said the odor of older men is not as attractive to women as the odor of younger men. Wish I could find a reference for this--but it may have just been a conference presentation. Anyway, my thought is that less RONE and OL contribute to the negative odor associated with age. So adding a little RONE and OL should be beneficial. Adding NONE could be detrimental, especially since its easy to overdose with NONE, but also because sensitivity varies so much--from people who can\'t detect it at all, to those who are so sensitive that even a trace of NONE reminds them of cat-piss, or other associated urinous odors. It\'s also easy to overdose with any fragrance--too much will get you looks, but not smiles.

Whitehall
01-18-2002, 08:29 PM
As I said, I\'m willing to give your hypothesis and SOE a thorough field trial. I\'ll post my reports via this Forum. It was somewhat risky of you to stand behind your products so visibly and I admire you for it. On the other hand, intelligent, constructive user feedback can be invaluable for a marketer/developer.

I do intend to test SOE straight, NPA+cologne, NPA+SOE, and SOE+NPA+cologne. Sorry, can\'t be double-blind and my statistics are but a singularity yet, hopefully my insights might be enlighening. My subjects will be male adult coworkers (alpha male response), mature females (40 to 50) in social situations, children, and younger females in social situations. Additionally, I\'ll be paying attention to my own mood state, energy levels, and motivations. If I have the success you reported, I\'ll be more than satisfied. Of course, I\'ve had similar results in similar circumstances with TE that I\'ve reported in the forum posted early December. Any qualitative differences in responses between my earlier TE experience and SOE will be noted.

I quite agree about the moronic marketing of pheromones to the general public. It\'s marginally ethical and marginally legal. One thing I learned in B-school was how amoral the marketing profession is. Not too bright either. Maybe that should be general marketing to the moronic public. Bruce, on the other hand, has been a legitimate marketer with reasonable claims and excellent service.

I think many of us believe that the products of today are fairly crude biochemically and that we are just beginning to learn of the power of pheromones. Some of that learning will be scientific but corresponding learning will occur in the ART of the application of fragances. Part science/part art. How do we integral the power of pheromones with our social skills and to what end?

It\'s a fascinating field and one I hope to contribute to.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2002, 11:47 PM
This is going to be my next move, to test SOE out seeing as though it seems to work so well should be interesting ive always though rone nol products would work well. Thanks james

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2002, 01:49 AM
With you in about two weeks whitehall, just need to get my order off in the next couple of days and then i will see how a none missing product goes. At the moment my attraction+NPA+AE+SPMO mix is going well, used a little bit of each that i had left over into a new mix and lets say it kicks ass he but all my mixes do i do my research first.