PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Packets??

saldivar
07-31-2006, 07:49 PM
HI I was just

wondering if the Chikara gel Packet were gone, I can no longer find them on the sit, those were my favorite. Is

there another place that I can get them.

oscar
08-03-2006, 02:33 PM
HI I was just

wondering if the Chikara gel Packet were gone, I can no longer find them on the sit, those were my favorite. Is

there another place that I can get them.

saldivar,

They may be gone, but it's probably only

temporary.
When a product is out of stock Bruce usually puts the page in limbo until he's sure that

replenishment is on the way.

Love-scent sells on eBay
You'll find the Chikara gel

packets there. *

Zach,

Whether or not that eBay store is in fact directly related to

Love-Scent, it's probably NOT going to get you Chikara gels any quicker than ordering them from

www.Love-Scent.com (http://www.love-scent.com/index.php?ref=66&affiliate_banner_id=8) since that's

probably a drop-ship operation that ships right out of the same warehouse.
If there aren't any Chikara gels for

the Love-Scent Store (http://www.love-scent.com/index.php?ref=66&affiliate_banner_id=8), I doubt there's

going to be any for an eBay store. The difference being that you may be able to leave your money on hold with the

eBay store while the supply is being replenished. ;)

* EDIT: For the sake of clarification, both the above

quoted post and a subsequent reply were deleted by the user who posted them

Oscar :)

Bruce
08-03-2006, 04:47 PM
More are on the way. In fact we

might have them already, and I didn't get word about them. I'll check. As for our ebay guy, we ship for him, so

if we don't have them, they don't ship. If he says we have them, then maybe we do. I'll check with Tammy

tomorrow AM.

Cheers,
B

Daywalker
08-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Hello, just curious if these

got in yet and if not then how long would it be until they are?

Thanks

Bruce
08-09-2006, 07:30 AM
We still don't have any. I don't

know what to tell you about them. Tammy is out of town this week, but every time I ask her about them they are

always supposed to arrive any day now. That has been going on for quite a while now. She will be back on Monday.

Hopefully she can get some better info about them. Sorry 'bout that.

B