PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Trust is 4 clothes application.

bronzie
07-31-2006, 04:58 PM
Have tried this product well on skin application, many many times in different situations and it did zilch for me.

But tonight, I just came home from a night on the town, and applied it on clothes, for the first time. Hit after

Hit. Had girls stare. Come up to me to talk. And alot of hair twirling. non stop.

This stuff in my opinion is

for clothes. Its very high alcohol content probably does not compliment skin application.

I was quite amazed

tonight.

I will elaborate when I return.

InvisibleEdge
07-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Have tried

this product well on skin application, many many times in different situations and it did zilch for me. But tonight,

I just came home from a night on the town, and applied it on clothes, for the first time. Hit after Hit. Had girls

stare. Come up to me to talk. And alot of hair twirling. non stop.

This stuff in my opinion is for clothes. Its

very high alcohol content probably does not compliment skin application.

I was quite amazed tonight.

I will

elaborate when I return.

Thanks for sharing. How many sprays? I usually hit myself with one spray to

my shirt and one spray to my neck. Not sure if I got hits cause I always use mones at the same time. Did you use

any mones or just LT?

Gegogi
07-31-2006, 11:03 PM
I apply most 'mones--except

those with oil carriers--to clothing. Lasts much longer and no worries about skin rash.

bubblebob
08-01-2006, 04:39 AM
@bronzie: I just ordered a

bottle of LT - how much do you apply???

InvisibleEdge
08-01-2006, 07:59 AM
I apply most

'mones--except those with oil carriers--to clothing. Lasts much longer and no worries about skin rash.

You mean SOE and APC? Is it only because it stains shirts (oil carriers) or another reason too?

Gegogi
08-01-2006, 09:46 AM
I don't know about you, but I

avoid wearing shirts with stains.

bronzie
08-01-2006, 12:14 PM
3 sprays to my shirt, I didnt

use any other pheromones.

By the way, this stuff has almost zero scent and leaves no visible residue on

clothes.

One trick which may or may not have helped, is that I froze this liquid in the freezer, ofcourse not

solid because its high in alcohol and does not freeze. However, my theory is when I applied this liquid on me very

cold, it lasts longer, perhaps it slows down the breakdown.

I apply pheromones cold anyway, even oil

products. I gather that breakdown via bacteria is slower when they are cold.

bubblebob
08-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Your suggestion about cooling

the phero stuff makes sense - I will try that. Can't wait for my LT to arrive - I hope it works good in connection

to NPA and SOE. Although I might try it standalone, too.

pbj
08-03-2006, 09:38 PM
I apply pheromones

cold anyway, even oil products. I gather that breakdown via bacteria is slower when they are cold.

I

really don't see how this would work. Bacteria don't munch down on the stuff only when you squirt it on (ie. when

it is cold). They munch on it over time, and after that squirt, the mones are going to be skin or room temperature

pretty quickly.

bronzie
08-03-2006, 10:03 PM
they like to munch on things at

a warmer temp, but you are right skin temp will raise the .mone temp to at least that

however, the viscosity

of colder products, mainly oil products, stays thicker when cold, even on skin temp, and its harder for bacteria to

enter viscious oil , much easier for alcohol products, thats why try to avoid them when i can

a little

experiment, freeze a table spoon of butter at has been sitting at room temp, and another that has not been

refrigerated and apply on your arm

see how fast the non refrigerated butter melts, then see how fast the

freezed butter melts, very slowly

unless your in very hot climate when anything melts, freezing .mone

products is for a refreshing type effect for yourself

but, if you are in a moderate climate, mones tend to

last longer

anyway, what im talking about hold for about 2 hrs of .mone use, after that, skin temp of 36.6,

will equalibralize everything to that temp

pbj
08-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I understand the viscosity,

etc. However, you're talking a very thin layer of product.

To compare the butter, take a wafer thin slice,

freeze it, take the same thin slice unfrozen, put on the skin, and they'll still both be melted in 10 min or so.

It won't last 2-4 hours.

I wish there was a pheremonometer that you could test this stuff with... Where's

Mythbusters when you need them... :lol:

slickracer
08-03-2006, 11:31 PM
i agree with bronzie on this,

even tho this migh not make it last longer like days, it will last longer then not doing it. plus if you keep your

mones in your freezer it will keep it fresh and incase your bottle got contemanted,(by daping) it will slow it

down.

belgareth
08-04-2006, 02:49 AM
I doubt it will have any effect

on how long the mones last but a careful experiment should demonstrate that. As PBJ states, it is just too thin a

layer to make any difference, the mones will be up to skin temperature in seconds after you apply them.

Contamination is probably not an issue either because bacteria does not live in the oil or alcohol base used in

pheromones. If there is a real cemist around I'd like to hear from them but I think the contamination issue is

nonsense.

marcuccio88
08-04-2006, 09:14 AM
hi,
The

true experiement would be to detect the actual Oxytocin and then monitor the amount of Oxytocin with time and

temperature. A quick search of the web shows that there are ELISA analysis kits to detect Oxytocin. However, I am

not sure if "denatured" Oxytocin would provide a signal... I wonder if anyone out there is ambitious enough to

undertake this scientific challenge. Otherwise we are left with judging the stability based on the effect of the

Oxyticin, which is subjective.
just my 2cents on an interesting topic... :thumbsup:

pbj
08-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I looked around for sensors

too, and the impression I got for those were that they were liquid sensors (ie. they detected amounts in blood and

the like). Not too useful when you're talking about residual effects on dry skin I don't think... :(

I think

the proposed "pheremone level analyzer" would have to sniff the air or "lick" the skin in order to have something to

work with (not drink our blood)...

InternationalPlayboy
08-07-2006, 06:33 AM
A week after

this thread was started and I just realized that the topic, "Liquid Trust is 4 clothes application," doesn't mean

that you only get four applications out of the product if you apply it to your clothing. :o

Whitehall
08-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Oxytocin is a polypeptide

linking amino acids together in chains or loops. "Peptide" means "digestible" in Greek according to

Wikipedia.

That means it is edible to most species so spraying in on the skin would just be giving your skin

critters something to feast on. The line between a polypeptide and a protein is vague.

Spraying on clothes

makes more sense. With my bottle, it did seem that spraying on clothes got more reactions (atypical social

reactions) although I lost my bottle already so can't give a solid opinion yet.

pbj
08-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Lost your bottle??? Maybe you need

to lock it up next time so it doesn't walk off on you...

bronzie
08-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Oxytocin is a

polypeptide linking amino acids together in chains or loops. "Peptide" means "digestible" in Greek according to

Wikipedia.

That means it is edible to most species so spraying in on the skin would just be giving your skin

critters something to feast on. The line between a polypeptide and a protein is vague.

Spraying on clothes

makes more sense. With my bottle, it did seem that spraying on clothes got more reactions (atypical social

reactions) although I lost my bottle already so can't give a solid opinion yet.

Peptide does not

mean digestible in Greek, well not in Modern Greek, perhaps Ancient Greek.

Just a little trivia for you

Yanks, did you know , when the USA became a united country after your bloody civil war btw the north and south,

thier was a vote on which language to adopt as the first official and spoken language of the land because the

government of the day wanted to abolish all things English, since it was the English that supported the defeated

south, anyway, the Greek language lost by just one vote from the English language in a vote. You guys would have all

been speaking Greek for one little vote, I find that funny. Today, your Hotdog stands, may have been called Souvlaki

stands if fate took a different course.

belgareth
08-07-2006, 06:29 PM
That's not true at all and is

an ongoing controversy in this country. There is not now and never has been an official language in the United

States though a number of organizations are campaigning for and against one.

http://maxweber.hunter.cuny.edu

/eres/docs/eres/GSR716A_KUECHLER/monique.htm (http://maxweber.hunter.cuny.edu/eres/docs/eres/GSR716A_KUECHLER/monique.htm)
http://www.us-english.org/

inc/ (http://www.us-english.org/inc/)
[URL="http://www.natcom.org/nca/Template2.asp?bid=519"]http://www.natcom.org/nca/Template2.asp?bid=519[/

URL]

bronzie
08-07-2006, 06:47 PM
I will read the articles you

have posted, and get back with a better reply, im not disputing that Engish is not the official Language of the USA,

in fact its the Global language, and no one can deny that. What I mentioned was way back in history, when the USA

was developing itself as a entity, and there was a vote on the official language to be adopted through the land, and

it is my understanding that the Greek language, lost by 1 vote, in parliament or referendem. I will find the

archive.

Anyway, alot of people do not realise this, but the English and Latin language is largely based on

Greek anyway. In pretty much any field, the origins are Greek. Dont want to sound nationalistic, since I have a

Greek background, but the language is very complex with ancient roots.

Personally I love the English

language, I have taught it, I like the way it sounds and its depth. I find some other languages like German or

Russian very harsh in thier pronounciation. Almost intimidating. French is also a pretty language.

marcuccio88
08-07-2006, 06:52 PM
[quote=bronzie]Peptide does

not mean digestible in Greek, well not in Modern Greek, perhaps Ancient Greek.

You can edit Wikipedia if you

believe the entry is error - that's the beauty of it!

Reading further, the entry suggests that Oxytocin travels

thru the blood stream to act on the brain. It also says Oxytocin medication is sold as an injectible or nasal spray

(mechanisms to get into bloodstream)
It just doesn't seem possible that a few sprays on one's clothes could be

enough to get to the targets bloodstream via inhalation.
Unless its super concentrated? Or only minuscule doses are

required.

There are several posts reporting good hits, so I am interested. Still I am sceptical and need more

data/reviews before I lay out my cash...

blessings to all

belgareth
08-07-2006, 07:16 PM
I will read the

articles you have posted, and get back with a better reply, im not disputing that Engish is not the official

Language of the USA, in fact its the Global language, and no one can deny that. What I mentioned was way back in

history, when the USA was developing itself as a entity, and there was a vote on the official language to be adopted

through the land, and it is my understanding that the Greek language, lost by 1 vote, in parliament or referendem. I

will find the archive.

Anyway, alot of people do not realise this, but the English and Latin language is largely

based on Greek anyway. In pretty much any field, the origins are Greek. Dont want to sound nationalistic, since I

have a Greek background, but the language is very complex with ancient roots.

Personally I love the English

language, I have taught it, I like the way it sounds and its depth. I find some other languages like German or

Russian very harsh in thier pronounciation. Almost intimidating. French is also a pretty language.

You

may have your history crossed up then. The civil war was not that far back in our history, 1860-ish. Are you

thinking of the revolutionary war in the 1770s? At that time there was discussion of a language but there was never

a referendum or any other form of declaration of a national language in this country.

Gegogi
08-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Anyway, alot of people do not realise this, but the English and Latin language is largely based

on Greek anyway.

People don't realize because it just ain't true. True, English, like Greek,

belongs to the Indo-European family of languages. True, the English alphabet was derived from the Greek

alphabet--but not the language. English is Germanic in origin, with roots in 3 Germanic tribes (Angles, Saxons &

Jutes) who emigrated from what is now Denmark and northern Germany and settled in England in 400 A.D.

Sure

English has borrowed many foriegn words, especially French, Latin and Indian terms. How would we ever get along

without words like tomato, resume or kahuna? Borrowing words doesn't make English out to be largely based on Greek.

At its core, English is still Germanic in structure.

Like Greek and English, Latin is another subset of the

indo-European family of languages. Latin was initially carried to Italy in 900 BC by migrants from the north--not

from the south--who settled near the Tiber River, where Roman civilization developed. However, the Latin alphabet is

indeed related to and originally derivied from the Greek alphabet. Nevertheless, borrowing a alphabet or few words,

again, does not make Latin or any of it derivatives "largely based on Greek."

live4themusic
08-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Back to the topic -- I

have been applying my LT to my clothes since getting it. Seemed like the thing to do, since it has virtually no

scent, doesn't stain, and it's a spray, so it's hard to spray it all directly on the skin. If I were to spray it

on myself bare-chested before putting clothes on I would imagine it would hinder dispersal somewhat.

I generally

use between one and three sprays, like so:
First spray: Aim bottle so it sprays evenly between the shirt I am

wearing and my neck (my front). Then dip my fingers in the wet spot at the base of my neck and rub under nose. I

find LT to be a real mood lifter, so this helps me get the pleasant effects of it.
If I'm using two sprays: Second

spray goes squarely in the center of my chest (on top of the shirt I'm wearing, not under it)
On the occasions I

use three sprays: One final spray on the front of my neck. I then take my wrists and rub them on the wet spot, then

rub into the back of my neck a little bit, then rub the wrists together.

Marcuccio - if you are doubting the

effectiveness of LT, I recommend trying it for yourself. I don't use it all the time since I don't get the feeling

it helps with attracting women in a sexual way, but every time I use it around other people, the effects are

immediate and undeniable. I have noticed more responses to it than I have with the pheromones I have tried so far

(NPA, APC, and SOE). Even if I'm not using it around other people, it is quite obviously effective on me, and I

sometimes use it as a sleep aid. On nights where I am having problems calming down enough to fall asleep, I put a

couple sprays on my pillow. I've noticed shortly after doing this, when trying to sleep, my breathing rate slows

down, and I begin breathing more deeply, both of which usually preceed falling asleep.

Note: There has been one

night that I couldn't manage to fall asleep even after using LT. But for someone who's had sleep problems all my

life, the fact that I am able to spray something that calms me down enough to fall asleep boggles the mind.

Seriously, try it.

marcuccio88
08-08-2006, 07:02 AM
Marcuccio - if you are

doubting the effectiveness of LT, I recommend trying it for yourself. I don't use it all the time since I don't

get the feeling it helps with attracting women in a sexual way, but every time I use it around other people, the

effects are immediate and undeniable. I have noticed more responses to it than I have with the pheromones I have

tried so far (NPA, APC, and SOE)....

thanks for the reply,
can you describe the immediate and undeniable

effects a little more? I am curious whether I want to try out this juice.
peace - mc

live4themusic
08-08-2006, 12:46 PM
thanks

for the reply,
can you describe the immediate and undeniable effects a little more? I am curious whether I want to

try out this juice.
peace - mc

Check out

my post (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187440&postcount=228) in the

thread " 'nother new product (Liquid

Trust)" (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15913)

Also, here are another two good hit examples. Both of these are at work, since that's mainly the

field I use LT now, because of how much it helps with customers and coworkers. I also use 1 spray of LT before going

out now, for a little bit of lift, but since I don't reapply LT outside of work, and use NPA also I don't get any

effects that I can pinpoint to LT.

First example happened about 3-4 weeks ago. I was working the concession stand

on a slow day with this larger black girl who generally has an attitude (common fat bitch girl attitude). I applied

some LT (not in front of her), we were standing in the concession stand talking. Computer skills come up and I

mention being able to type nearly 80 wpm. She tells me her sister works a local job that is always hiring. Then she

calls her sister and gets her on the phone with me. Her sister tells me the requirement is 35 wpm to work there and

they start at $11. The job I work right now is $5.15, so this is a big step up. This is extremely unusual behavior

for my coworker.

Next interesting hit:
I'm at work about 1 week ago, on my break, sitting in the lobby. I'm

working in concession that day, so while I'm on break there's no one in the concession stand. I'm chatting with a

coworker who is off-duty and waiting for her movie to start. She is a larger black girl with a perpetually cheery

disposition. I am not wearing LT right now, or it has worn off from much earlier in the day. So while I'm sitting

here on break, a customer (who has one of those outgoing male personalities where he acts like he owns the place)

comes out of his movie (which is playing) and asks for a refill on his drink. I say, "Man, I'm on my break right

now... can it wait?" He says: "No, not really, I'm in the middle of my movie." Coworker who is off duty says

she'll help him with his refill. They walk down the hall to the concession stand.

Now I'm in a real bummed out

mood because I've been working for 8 hours, I had less than 4 hours of sleep because of how much I had been working

the previous few days, and I still had 4 hours to go. While no one is in the lobby, I take out the LT and give

myself 2 (or was it 3) sprays. Doesn't pick me up much since I'm so tired and it usually helps me sleep. Customer

and coworker come back down the hallway. As the customer who was being a little curt earlier passes me, I say "hey

man, I'm really sorry I wasn't trying to be rude earlier, I'm working a 12-hour day today and slept less than 4

hours last night, so I'm just trying to sit down right now." He is by the door to his movie, and instead of just

accepting the apology, looks at me and says. "No problem man, I work hard myself and I know how it is." Then goes on

to explain what his job is and talk about how he works sometimes 14-16 hours a day, in a really friendly way. Out of

nowhere he introduces himself to me, and keeps chatting with me and my coworker, even though he is missing his

movie. After maybe 5-10 minutes of conversation, he gets back to his movie. My coworker then sits down next to me

and starts telling me about how I'm really good with people and should get a job in customer service. She then

mentions her sister who works at a customer service call center for some company, and tells me how I would be

perfect for that job, which also pays about $10/hour. She offers to give me more information about that if I want it

later. This same coworker also tends to have very brief episodes where she gets pretty emotional in an aloof way,

but I'm not sure if this is just when I'm wearing LT, since I apply it every day (at work) now, and often forget

how long it's been since I applied it and what kind of reactions I get from other people.

Anyway, take it for

what it's worth. I definitely think a lot of these job offers have been due to the LT more than any proficiency on

my part.

live4themusic
08-08-2006, 01:01 PM
One more thing about my

observations with LT: I spray myself at work sometimes when there's no one around and I need to top up. This lets

me notice significant before-and-after effects, and I have noticed stronger reactions to this before-and-after than

with my NPA/APC/patchouli mixes. The difference between this, is when I top up with my JB1+patchouli mix, it's

possible the scent from the last application is gone (I always apply all of this before going to work also), but

some of the NPA pheros are still effective, despite no longer being smelled. Therefore, the difference

before-and-after with the -none/patchouli top up is not as strong as when I spray LT -- going from a state of no

Oxytocin because of how quickly it wears off, to having Oxytocin again. I also find that there is no build-up with

LT. This is why I find it so much easier to field-test LT, and have been able to notice much more obvious reactions,

although it's possible that the NPA is effective as well (I haven't noticed very obvious hits yet).

bubblebob
08-09-2006, 06:26 AM
My first bottle of LT arrived

today and I instantly had to try it! No hits or something like that to report (well, I'm wearing this now for 30

minutes ;)), but I have to say that it has a very strong mood-enhancing effect on me. I went shopping and was

smiling all the way to the mall and sometimes even caught myself almost laughing without obvious reasons... So, even

if it won't have a strong impact on the people around me, it is still worth every penny for the effect it has on

myself.

@Bruce: Do you plan to sell the bigger bottles and maybe something like the 6-month-supply they have

at verolabs at love-scent??? I guess, this tiny 1/4oz bottle will not last very long...

Gegogi
08-09-2006, 11:33 AM
but I have to say that it

has a very strong mood-enhancing effect on me.

I've been playing with LT for the past week and have yet

to experience any mood enhancement.

belgareth
08-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I've been

playing with LT for the past week and have yet to experience any mood enhancement.

Today was the first

time I wore LT. Felt no effect on me whatsoever and saw no effect on those around me. But today was the first day so

the lack of effect on others is nothing to judge on.

marcuccio88
08-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Today was the first time I wore LT. Felt no effect on me whatsoever and saw no effect on those

around me. But today was the first day so the lack of effect on others is nothing to judge on.

Gentlemen,
Please keep your experimentation reports on LT coming. I am (and surely others are) following this

thread closely and want to find out if this stuff actually works
Keep up the good work!
mc

CrystalMoon
08-09-2006, 02:35 PM
THere is a far more in-depth

thread than this on LT, with many, many reports.

It's literally 6+ pages long.

Just do a search under Liquid

Trust and it should pop right up.

Ail :-)

bosshank
08-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I've worn it several times.

Seems to pick up my mood a little, can't tell about others as I am pretty outgoing to begin with.

bosshank
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Second thought - has anyone

tried using it as part of a mix yet? Or is everyone still using it straight out of the original bottle as a stand

alone or in conjunction with other products?

koolking1
08-09-2006, 07:07 PM
I use it with AE/m, SOE

gelpack, A1 - the LT gives the mix a bit of a strange edge.

tounge
08-09-2006, 08:52 PM
I have about half a bottle left. I

used it on my skin and on my clothes. I used it alone and in combos. It hasn't done a dad burn thing for my mood,

and jack squat for any other reactions. I gave it a try based on its low price and that original thread with all the

first time posters raving about it. In short, even though it is low priced, I won't waste another dime on it. I

will however, post, if anything new about it developes as I finish the bottle.

Gegogi
08-09-2006, 09:01 PM
I was hoping it might help me

fall asleep!

I wonder if it would be useful in sales? Perhaps get customers to bond with merchandise. Spray a

little LT on a slow moving guitar, watch or automobile and watch it fly outta the shop...