PDA

View Full Version : This problem never happen to me before!

dragonhead2010
07-30-2006, 02:45 AM
Hello people I need some advice on a pheromone problem I have. A year ago on a saturday night before I

went to the club I put some apc on on both side of my crotch hair and to dab on both side of my neck. I know apc is

considered a low pheromone product but I still got alot of bad reaction from females before I went in the club. When

I did go in I found women avoiding me as if I stink or something but I payed it no mind. I went home and washed it

off. The next day my pheromones didn't go back to normal and still strong. From that day on and even today my

pheromones are still strong. They are so strong I get women and men sneezing and coughing and rubing their noise

around me even in a enclosed a place. I can't breathe out of one nostril and the other one is stuffed up with this

junk. Even my on mother is advoiding me and even hostel towards me. If I was a gay man I would be happy from all the

positive men reaction I get. I think it's because I put off a pheromone of a strong alpha male. All I ask for is

some adivce on how to treat this problem or product to buy. I shower everyday and use two antibacterial soap and

antiperspirant deodorant to keep clean, but nothing works.

live4themusic
07-30-2006, 04:00 AM
Dude, it is really weird

that you are posting this, because from everything I have read and from everything I understand, this is not

possible.

I hope for your sake, that this post is you fucking with us, but as someone who has had some of my

recent serious posts not taken seriously by a few, I will take you seriously so you can get the help you need in

case you *are* being serious.

It seems to me that you may have some kind of mental disorder. The two that come to

mind are Schizophrenia and Hypochondria. If you are not seeing a therapist already, maybe you can see one and talk

with him about your perceived problems.

Hope this helps, and please don't take this the wrong way. If you are

convinced that I am wrong and that your pheromone signature has in fact been altered by your use of APC a year ago,

tell me more about why you believe this to be the case: How people reacted to you before using APC, and how they

started to react with you after.

If you shower regularly, it seems unlikely to me that you would still have a

high pheromone output, but if you are still convinced, try this. Give your entire body a rubdown with alcohol, which

will ensure you wipe off all pheromones. The alchohol will evaporate quickly, so you do not have to worry about

smelling of alcohol, or causing others to gag because of that. If you have tried this, tell me what happened

afterwards.

Best of luck.

MOBLEYC57
07-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Dude, it is

really weird that you are posting this, because from everything I have read and from everything I understand,

this is not possible.

With it being APC, I'd like to agree. Maybe he means NPA?

You have to

be careful shopping for mone ... I've read that APC:PI came already mix. :rant: You just can't trust any and

everybody when any and everybody's trying to make money.

Was the APC purchased here at LS, Dragon? :sick:

bronzie
07-30-2006, 03:55 PM
dragonhead, all this happened

one year ago and your telling us now? you cannot breath through one nostral? and your mother is avoiding you? and if

you were gay all this would be ok with positive men reaction you get?

dude, dont take this personal, but I

think you may need to consult with some other source other then this forum to get your

answers/solutions.

because, I dont think pheromones are your problem, just my humble opinion.

stat

cool.

pbj
07-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I'd agree. If this was a year

ago, there's no way it'd still be hanging around. This stuff is topical, it's not changing anything internal on

you, so it wouldn't keep hanging around for more than a few days, much less a year.

There's something else

going on with you, assuming it's you and not something else going on.

maxo-texas
07-30-2006, 11:59 PM
I think phermones definately

react with your bodies hormone system.

I've gone from leery back in march to a firm believer now since the

reactions are so damn strong in my case.

Given that..

You MAY have had some wierd reset condition where your

body ramped up. It doesn't make sense but lots of wierd things happen rarely that don't make sense.

For

example, chronic fatigue is a constellation of factors. One is that your ATP cycle is reset to a super low level.

By getting glutathimone (sp?) shots, you can reset it back to normal levels. You might have some wierd thing like

that happening with your phermone levels.

I would go to a urologist or endocrenologist and have them test you.

Your hormone cycle could be running hot. Check your free teste levels.

Okay... being fair done...
I really

agree with the rest of the folks and I would give 4:1 odds that you are just screwing with us.

terry0400-40
07-31-2006, 11:18 AM
dragonhead,

all this happened one year ago and your telling us now? you cannot breath through one nostral? and your mother is

avoiding you? and if you were gay all this would be ok with positive men reaction you get?

dude, dont take this

personal, but I think you may need to consult with some other source other then this forum to get your

answers/solutions.

because, I dont think pheromones are your problem, just my humble opinion.

stat

cool. I am a bit worried now as i have sloshed on some apc as well last week i dont think it will come

back and haunt me though as the neck itch has gone now, ill just put it on my inner arms in future any way i have

used up so much of my good seed stock since my npa arrived that ill have to rest from the anone for a few days and

eat lots of pumpkin seeds or tarheni and honey that should pump me up again, ill just be real carefull with the

volatile apc. We all need help at times,feel sorry for the guy who put it on a year ago though, life can be tough

sometimes.

Cullmanz Own
07-31-2006, 10:21 PM
The APC didn't do it to

him. He's just having some bad luck that's all.

Pheromones can't alter your current signature. It's

impossible. Ask any of the pros.

dragonhead2010
08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
I know some people think

i'm a making this up but i'm not and i'm not crazy ethier. But I did forget to say is I did take alittle TE that

night. But if you do a search on coughing and sneezing on love-scent forum and look for a person name zap where he

posted somewhat the same problems I have. He took alot I took alittle of pheromones. People coughing and sneezing

around him like they do around me. And do you really think that pheromones react the same way for everybody who take

them, body chem people body chem. Just last month a female co-worker that I worked with sad to me jokeingly " I did

not start sneezing in here until you worked with me" I told her that it was the dust from the boxes. Thanks to some

of you who told me some good advice.

terry0400-40
08-02-2006, 05:27 AM
Sure D H 2010, I personally dont find it unusual to have a reaction to an airborne substance,

even a minute trace off pollen can start someone off coughing, my bedroom window 2 floors up is surrounded by palm

trees mango trees and a beautifull frangipani tree and sometimes during the year i get a good cough going, also one

night i went to bed with some fresh phero on my neck i forget which one , but i had a few coughing sessions which i

thought unusual at the time because it was a different cough that i had not ever had before, so i would not dismiss

the idea that it was the pheros. while we are on the subject i would like to say that i did apply about 8 dabs of

APC to my inner arms today and it did not cause any itch problems at all, as it does when applied to my

neck.

Mtnjim
08-02-2006, 09:32 AM
I can believe that ~mones might

cause sneezing, but a year later....

Dude you have to bathe more than once every 2 years.:hammer:

terry0400-40
08-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Well ill be a bushwacked turkey mtnjim, there is no way that thur love potient is gonna stay on

for a year, i know some of it is good quality and u could use the whole bottle and if a person has a good bath and

scrub up the shit is gonna be all but down the drain, as we both know being as the wise men that we are ahem you

probably bees more wise a than me is now brother as i ams new on this L-S stuff, but as it is i may be dumb ass but

i is not all stupid as i like to bees, just dress to tease if you please. Any way mtnjim you is a good man as i know

it. sea ya. terry

pbj
08-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Well, assuming it's really

happening, I'd start looking at other things after a year. What else do you have on you, wash your clothes with,

live near, hae pets, etc?

Ever see the old Gilligan's Island episode where everyone started sneezing around

him? Turned out to be his hair conditioner? Of course, it's a TV show and not real life, but it's still a

point...

terry0400-40
08-03-2006, 03:12 PM
I agree, there is going to

have to be a little bit of trial and elimination and a little detective work to solve this issue, The light bulb was

not invented at the first attempt, so a little extra effort might be the order of the day.