PDA

View Full Version : Cultural or Racial Boundaries?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 07:12 PM
I was wondering if Pheros have any hang-ups when it comes to different Races? Do they work on all women of all colors? images/icons/crazy.gif

Chemist
06-26-2001, 07:36 PM
Not on the green ones - they probably ate some bad food and don\'t want to socialize but expunge their digestive system.

Not the blue ones either - they\'re probably choking on something and need someone to give the Heimlich.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 08:02 PM
LOL images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
06-26-2001, 08:02 PM
There was a very interesting study on olfaction (smell) done by the National Geo Society a while back, which showed that different races, nationalities, differ in their ability to detect pheromones. This could be only a difference in the ability to consciously detect or identify the pheros, but it may also mean a difference in the way various races of people react to pheromones.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 08:05 PM
So does any one have any experiences with different races of women images/icons/crazy.gif

Bruce
06-26-2001, 10:44 PM
I have been living in Japan almost exclusively since I started experimenting with pheromones. A lot of lonely women over here, guys. I can\'t really compare to any other race as this is the only place I\'ve lived in a long time.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2001, 01:36 PM
Here in australia this is the perfect place to test as we have a multicultural based society a wide range of nationalities from european to asian to south american etc, and i have found being white so to speak as far as skin colour goes and being of english descent that the pheros work on cacasion females just as easily as against those females of asian, african,jamican and south american actually most women react to the pheros just as equally, so yeah i dont find to much of a difference

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2001, 07:44 PM
Thanx a lot Paul! images/icons/laugh.gif Does anyone Else have any other experiences to share?

oscar
07-11-2001, 02:07 PM
Started using Realm (for men)a few years ago, maybe when it was first on the market.Went to a swim meet at local YMCA ,freshly showered wearing the Realm with no other pherome products.I was standing in a corridor next to the pool. Therewere windows where you could watch the meet,but no seats making this a less than ideal location from which to watch.
I looked to my right,and there was an attractive young Asian woman who smiled at me.A short while later,I turned to find ANOTHER Asian woman (this one a bit older) on my left! There were plenty of other places these women could heve stood as there were numerous windows along this wall,but it appeared they preferred to stand next to me!Was it merely the SCENT? Are Asian women particularly attuned to the fragrance of Realm?
I understand that Realm isn\'t reputed to be among the \"HIGH-CALIBER\" pheromone products,but here I was,getting what I would now call a \"Double-Header, Ethnicity-Specific
Hit\" Maybe less really is more.
Also,it occurs to me now,that this may have been my very first DIHL looks.
It was only because my Realm was getting low that I happened upon this site.
I would also be very interested to know of any other ethnicity-specific hits have happened to anyone with any particular product or combination.It\'s actually pretty cool to be part of what,in essence,is free-form field-testing of something as fascinating as pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2001, 02:53 PM
Hey that is a good buzz word to use free-form field testing, an open ended experiment for the benefit of all involved, i have used realm and it has a good scent and is a fairly good product but for cost vs content of pheros the higher end products have more calibre for a more benefit and everything seems to click as far as all races go, you are right women who have an asian ancestory seem to respond to pheromones very well in general, the main group that i have found respond well is moari women(new zealanders) they just love the stuff and cant help but to be all over me, so youre right it is an iteresting subject to follow up and experiment with (need some university types to do this lol) regarding the current issue of the pheromone news update lol images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif