PDA

View Full Version : New mix

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2002, 03:38 PM
I read the forum often, yet I haven\'t posted quite as frequently. I have been working on a modified Jambat mix that has been giving me so many hits, that I had to write about it. What I did was take the new atomizers that Bruce sells, and added ten drops of NPA, 20 drops of Nol from the kit and added 5-7 drops of rone. I then filled the rest of the atomizer up with APC and finished the mix off with 5 or so drops of pure vanilla oil. The vanilla didn\'t mask the APC smell, but rather complimented it very well. Now I am in my mid twenties and work out often, so that is why I went light on the none, but this mix can be modified to anyones likes. I go out and get complimented ALL OF THE TIME on the smell, and get DIHL, basically evry kind of hit I could want. I have also done this same mix, but used a good cologne instead of the APC and vanilla oil. That works great too. It\'s a supercharged cologne. Thats about it, just thought I\'d add my thoughts and successes to the forum.

Bruce
01-17-2002, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the report.
I have always been a bit sceptical of the \"NONE is for older guys\" theory, but I am starting to believe it is true. There are just too many reports like this to be coincidence. I tend to put NPA in everything to get results, and Phil S. is always insisting that you gotta have some NONE in there. Well, I\'m going to be 52 next week, and Phil isn\'t exactly a Spring chicken either.
Thanks,
Bruce